What happened to the post count?

urbanpinkpixie

I was posting something and I noticed my post count was WAY down. I think I had something really close to 700 and it's down to 177 or something like that. What's going on?

privacy

I noticed too.. I can't remember what I had, but I know it was more than this!! I know I was nearing on 10,000 dammit. LOL

oh poo
darn.gif

I also want to know that myself because I had over 1800 posts. I am glad to see I am not the only one on here having that problem. BTW I had also just notice my post count.

Billie

whoa yeah mine says i have like 10 now or something...hmmm, it made me a junior member again damn lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I know. Something screwy happened. I was my fault. I went to go update the counters and what it did was recount your actual posts here (instead of what my manual override) and reset your post count.

That means I have to go back in and manually change your posts like I had to before. I'll get around to that later. There's breaking news all over the place with the defense trying to gag Jim Thomas, Druyan Byrne court documents obtained by MJEOL, etc!

mjrulz

i was just going into my information when i relized that i am just a regular member now..it sais i only posted 54 when ;ast week i was a higher member cus i had 702...this was already bad cus at the other site i was a SUPER ADVANVED FANFIC WRITTER...now i just a stinky member all my work it cant be...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...please tell me what happened. :console :praying: :praying: