What happened to the post count?

minnie michael

oh, but i wish my postes bocome more and more, that's my the last whole year's blood and sweat, i dnot want it end up in a failure..iixi :praying: :sleep :rainbow: :console

floetic_justice

Originally posted by whisper
I know. Something screwy happened. I was my fault. I went to go update the counters and what it did was recount your actual posts here (instead of what my manual override) and reset your post count.

That means I have to go back in and manually change your posts like I had to before. I'll get around to that later. There's breaking news all over the place with the defense trying to gag Jim Thomas, Druyan Byrne court documents obtained by MJEOL, etc!

I had a feeling that's what happened...hehe.

Its all good though...my post count doesnt really matter much to me anymore anyhow lol

Mathilde

I've just noticed that I've got my post count back, thanks Whisper!

Not that it matter all that much to me, but still I just wanted to thank you!

I have more posts than Cindy now :laugh (hers hasn't been updated yet!)

Mathilde

I think she has to increase our post counts one by one, and that's probably why only a few of us has had our post counts increased again...

privacy

Hi wisper I'm wondering if you could update mines aswell. Just when you have time.. I'm in no rush

LOL She's gonna do everyones when she has time. You don't have to personally request something that everyone else already has done, and then to say you're in no rush.