What happened to the post count?

choccyclaire

aww ive not been on mjeol for a while and i come back and ive lost like 140 posts i feel like a newbie again lol but i guess its no big deal

choccyclaire

Originally posted by Pokey
Me too Claire, But Im not really bothered about my post count because I am not Cindy!

lol @cindy she makes duplicates of threads just so that her post count can get increased! you ever thought of mayb reading the forum before posting exactly what other people have been talkin about for like a week! just a thought? :D

QuietSoul

I didn't noticed until yesterday when I changed my skin.

Though it's not really important, I did like having lots of posts. LoL! :banana-mu

how do you change your skin????

And psstt I've noticed some of the members here have their post count back, I was wondering if I could have mine back as well? :D

Mathilde

I don't think Whisper is going to update the post counts....

I know that it's easy for me to say, seeing as I've got my post count back, but what does it really matter? It's just a number....

privacy

I don't think it's important, it's just annoying that on some posts, it says 1, and then it'll go back to 5769 or something.. just.. meh.

I don't thinks she's updating them anymore. I think she updated some peoples. She's got more important things to do. I know that I have requested my post count be updated several times, so I'm not acting as though I'm not disappointed. It would be nice to have it updated, but I suposse we'll just have to wait and only time will tell.

~Jamie~

MJISHOT

whisper could u please update my post count? i posted ages ago about it :D i was up to 10,400 on the last forum.