What was your meeting/day with Michael supposed to be like?

Palmyra

I am assuming most of us have thought about meeting Michael one day and what that day would be like. How did you envision meeting Michael and hanging out/talking with him?

I probably would have had a script of stuff I wanted to say to him and read it to him, because I don't think I could talk to him and remember all of the things I wanted to say. But I imagine Michael would have been even more awkward. He always seemed like a super awkward person, uncomfortable around others. There's nothing wrong with this, but it would make talking with him difficult.

With a few other fans, I wanted to hang out with him at Neverland, do the things he did there, and most definitely check out his dance studio (at Neverland). I didn't want Michael do anything for me (like sing or something). Breakfast, lunch, dinner, watch a movie, go on the rides, dance in the studio, goof off, waterballoon/pistol fight, lay on the grass at night alongside Michael and the other fans and watch the stars, etc.

Maybe HeavenSent, Sunshine (larrazabal), Jennifer30, Mjfan01, Saphster, and me could write and record a song in his recording studio with Michael doing background vocals? The rest of MJEOL can join us!

HeavenSent

Palmyra;227140 said:
Maybe HeavenSent, Sunshine (larrazabal), Jennifer30, Mjfan01, Saphster, and me could write and record a song in his recording studio with Michael doing background vocals? The rest of MJEOL can join us!
Oh Palmyra I'd be SO there!

I know I've shared this before. I visited the grounds of Neverland back when Michael turned 45, and from start to finish, I was rendered speechless by it all. By Michael's generosity. My brain was definitely on stand by because it was such a surreal moment, I could barely express how it felt! Maybe the rest of MJEOL can sit in for me. I'd be mush. The most I'd be able to do is hum. :lol

MJfan01'

Come guys, lets get started on the song. lol You are so lucky Carla. :wub:

Palmyra;227140 said:
With a few other fans, I wanted to hang out with him at Neverland, do the things he did there, and most definitely check out his dance studio (at Neverland). I didn't want Michael do anything for me (like sing or something). Breakfast, lunch, dinner, watch a movie, go on the rides, dance in the studio, goof off, waterballoon/pistol fight, lay on the grass at night alongside Michael and the other fans and watch the stars, etc.

OMIGOD! :cloud9:wub: I ?would? love this! I was actually thinking in case I have met Michael, I would cry and basically would always call his name--- MICHAEL.... MICHAEL..... MICHAEL... and maybe I'd be soooooo longing to hold and smell his........................................................................... hand :wub: :giddy :wub: and kneel because of course I'd be totally feel like passing out esp. if he's standing close to me..

Palmyra;227140 said:

I am SHy.......... :rolleyes: Him? doing background vocals?????? I don't think I could even start to sing, I might be tongue-tied if he's there even if his just to sing the first stanza, I think I might faint:8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

If anything, Michael was a human being who loved to laugh and have fun and got, ticked off and insecure just like the rest of us. I can't see myself fainting, squealing, bowing down... none of that. To the extent of having the pleasure of meeting him, I know I'd be just as shy as he'd be with a bunch of people he's never met.

I'd envison doing nothing that has to do with music, if given the chance. I'd love to get into water. Do anything water-based! Perhaps go horse back riding or as you said, Palmyra, lie in the grass and watch the stars. That would awesome with a capital A.

OneMoreChance

Palmyra;227140 said:

Yay! I'm there!

MJfan01';227147 said:
Come guys, lets get started on the song. lol You are so lucky Carla. :wub:

We need a title for the song!

HeavenSent;227152 said:
If anything, Michael was a human being who loved to laugh and have fun and got, ticked off and insecure just like the rest of us. I can't see myself fainting, squealing, bowing down... none of that. To the extent of having the pleasure of meeting him, I know I'd be just as shy as he'd be with a bunch of people he's never met.

I'd envison doing nothing that has to do with music, if given the chance. I'd love to get into water. Do anything water-based! Perhaps go horse back riding or as you said, Palmyra, lie in the grass and watch the stars. That would awesome with a capital A.

Water baloons and super soakers! We could all throw Michael in the pool!

Jeniffer30;227178 said:
We need a title for the song!

We Love You Michael Jackson will do, eh??? :wub:

Jeniffer30;227178 said:
Water baloons and super soakers! We could all throw Michael in the pool!

I would love this! I will join u guys throwing Mike on the pool but am not going WITH him on the pool because........ I... don't.... know ow to swim..... :unsure: uhmmm.... I changed my mind, I will let myself drown and Mike can save me and in case I will drown, he will perform M to M resuscitation TO me..... [wishful thinking but it's too late :( ]

Okay, too much of this, Shine... :(

LittleSusie50

I would probably shake his hand,call him Mr. Jackson, and tell him how much I've enjoyed his music over the years. After I said 'Oh my God' ten times...
I would HAVE to have a picture of course, and ask for an autograph on the album I have that has Shake Your Body on it, vinyl of course.
I never envisioned anything other than that.
It would have been nice to just shake his hand and see him in person, even if it was just for two minutes...:):michaeljacksonicon::cloud9

CJluvsMJ

I was thinking about going on a road trip with MJ...until I learned about his driving skills...:lol
So I'm just sticking to wanting to taking him on a tour of my town with him in disguise. :wub:
How fun would it be to take him grocery shopping again?
:cloud9