World Music Awards on TV?

Tamiele

Hi people,

I need your help to figure out if I can see these World Music Awards on TV or not? I am in Canada and get Much Music and many other cable channels. I don't see it listed in the programming but that doesn't mean it won't be on.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tamie

CJluvsMJ

HeavenSent;175092 said:
Do you get the CW Network in Canada? Here in the US it'll be aired on that network in December.

Do you know what day will it be on, because I live in New Jersey, & I have not a clue to what day it comes on. :idontknow
Can you please help?! :unsure:

Twittegirl

CJluvsMJ;175137 said:
Do you know what day will it be on, because I live in New Jersey, & I have not a clue to what day it comes on. :idontknow
Can you please help?! :unsure:

I Wonder the same too:)

Tamiele

Just thought of this - every other clip of Michael makes it on to this site - might his performance that night be shown here as well??

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone;175221 said:
LOL Seems to be some confusion with names here! CJluvsMJ's name isn't Jesse, it's Courtnay! Jesse is Mcilroga! :)

Mysti!

The name game. :lol
I believe that I know when the show is coming on.
My mom told me that it was gonna come on TV on the 21st this month.
I wish I could see it live. :(
Plus I gotta go to court that day, so I'm really gonna be pissed off.:8-26-03ranting:
Oh well, I got DVR. :lol

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ;175228 said:
The name game. :lol
I believe that I know when the show is coming on.
My mom told me that it was gonna come on TV on the 21st this month.
I wish I could see it live. :(
Plus I gotta go to court that day, so I'm really gonna be pissed off.:8-26-03ranting:
Oh well, I got DVR. :lol

But that's great, CJ! :D Seeing it on TV that is! I aren't even going to see it on TV, I have to settle for youtube when someone is kind enough to post the video in MJEOL!

:eek: Sorry missed the last bit! You have to watch it on DVR, lol..........well that'll still beat youtube anyday! :lol

And, good luck in court! :)

Mysti!

HeavenSent

mysteriousone;175221 said:
LOL Seems to be some confusion with names here! CJluvsMJ's name isn't Jesse, it's Courtnay! Jesse is Mcilroga! :)

Mysti!

Sorry, I coulda sworn I saw Heather's user name up there. Hee.:p

orange_flavored

i found this on chiff.com

Owing to its worldwide appeal, the WMA ceremony is scheduled to be televised in 160 countries across the planet including the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan and Southeast Asia, China, Africa and the Middle East.

In the U.K. watch for broadcast on Channel 4 on Thursday evening, November 23rd.

In the U.S., ABC Television is the traditional home of the World Music Awards, although no announcement schedule has yet been made. Other worldwide venues will be airing a special 2-hour presentation, also at a later date.

i guess tonite is the taping, and it will air later on. i'm sure we'll see like little previews of it on ABC before they air it. I dont think its even playing on tv live in the UK. Everybody has to wait! I wish I was there. :(

Right now its like 7:04pm in London... I wonder how Mike's feeling? :wub: The shows gonna start soon!

HeavenSent

i guess tonite is the taping, and it will air later on. i'm sure we'll see like little previews of it on ABC before they air it. I dont think its even playing on tv live in the UK. Everybody has to wait!
yeah, that's what I figured. The best fix right now is to get first hand accounts and get ahold of pics!

mcilroga

glittergloved_one;175644 said:
:lol Exactly!! I swear to god, Mcilroga was takin CJluvsMJ's place!! :lol We both messed up. We're just sillies.

:eek:hnoyoudidnt

:lol

So it's gonna air later on, eh? Damn... why can't it be live? I don't care what time zone you're in, if you miss it, you miss it. :lol

:p

CJluvsMJ

Man, I'm so mad!
My mom gave me the wrong date!
She said tht it would be on TV on the 21st, but it was for the American Music Awards.
A total mix up.
I still dont know when it's gonna air. :idontknow

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;175236 said:
Sorry, I coulda sworn I saw Heather's user name up there. Hee.:p

It's okay, Carla! Lucky for you, I saw a post a while back where you mentioned you were hopeless at remembering names! Just thought I'd help you out a little here! :D

Mysti!