Recent content by Annieruok7

1. A

Ms. Allred, where are you?

With all the drama surrounding Britney Spears lately, how Ms. Allred is not speaking out about taking her kids? Sure K-Fed is fighting for sole custody, but he is not much better. How come Gloria's 'Save the Children' campaign only extends to MJ? Don't get me wrong...I dunno what is going on...
  2. A

Dancing with the Stars!

Tonight on the show they all disco danced to MJ's "Don't Stop Til u Get Enough" It was choreographed by Travis Payne, who worked with MJ on GHOSTS, among other MJ projects...concidence? You should have seen Joey and Mario trying to dance like Mike! Mario says that MJ is one of his faves...
  3. A

Guess what?

I went to the music store to buy The Essential MJ, and the guy told me to come back next week...because they didn't have anymore!!!! He went back to the stock room to double check... In all the time I have been a fan, that has never happened!!!! Pleasant surprise, Annie
  4. A

Comic strip

Couldn't have said it better myself... Annie
  5. A

TV Alert Pt. 2!

I am not sure how reliable this is, cuz its from MJSTAR, but I would hate to miss this... BET will have a special on the JACKSON VERDICT, with footage from Neverland featured, as well as an appearance from Jeramaine Jackson... :sick: Lie dead, play dead, be dead! Annie :idontknow
  6. A

TV Alert!!

There will be a repeat of the BET awards tonight, followed by "Aftershock", where Gladys Knight and Omarion comment on Michael... Peace, Annie :banana-mu
  7. A

What\'s the point?

On CNN today, the news ticker at the bottom said that Melville is gonna release publicly all of the sealed evidence, transcripts, etc. from the trial. What for? Is this legal, or can he just do it because he's the judge? They will also be returning MJ's passport and adult magazines, what the...
  8. A

You give us all a bad name...

I was watching that documentary, if you wanna call it that, on vh1, Michael Jackson's secret childhood ( what a bullshit title), and Tatiana Dumbtzen was on there crying about Michael, and has even written a book about shooting the video with MJ...what is wrong with all these heifers comin out...
  9. A

Going this far for nothing?

Well here we are, Jackson Trial Eve... I never thought it would get this far, and I wish this trial were taking place on the Moon, cuz I am not in the mood for all the drama that will surely come with it, all the jokes, lies, commentary, all done in OJ style... I know that people lie, I have...