Recent content by moonwalker5885

1. M

Article On Impersonator Navi

Metro.co.uk has published an interesting article on famous Michael Jackson lookalike Navi. Click on the link below to read the article:- http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?How_to_be_a_Michael_Jackson_tribute_act&in_article_id=298559&in_page_id=34&in_a_source=
  2. M

MJ Sends Special Message To His Fans

Just a couple of days before his birthday, Michael Jackson wrote this following message delivered by hand to a group of Spanish fans he met: “Just know that I truly love and apreciate all of you, from the bottom of my heart. I will do the best for you musically and creatively, visually. I love...
  3. M

Dancing To Michael Jackson Pays Off At Eurovision Dance Contest 2008

This years Eurovision Dance Contest 2008 were won by the tunes from Michael Jackson's "Whatever Happens" and "Black or White". Actor Marcin Mroczek and dancer Edyta Herbus from Poland were the proud winners of this years contest. Millions of viewers watched the competition this weekend. Votes...
  4. M

BadTasteBear To Release MJ Thriller Bear

A company called BT Bear has been painting bears since 1999 with the concept of not drawing cute bears but “bad taste” bears. Now with a collectors club the Bad Taste Bears are a phenomenon. With the launch of the 25th anniversary of Thriller the Bad Taste Bear Company is making a bear called...
  5. M

William Hall Wins Imitator Contest

Michael Jackson impersonator William Hall from California, USA won the impersonator contest on German TV channel SAT.1! The star imitator contest named 'Lebe Deinen Star!' (Live Your Star) featured in two episodes 12 of the best national and international imitators of famous stars such as...
  6. M

MJ Sightings From Las Vegas To Gary, Indiana

12th September 2008 Beginning this of this week Michael was seen out and about with his family. It was reported that he stayed in Chicago overnight with his children in the Gold Cost hotel where they just stayed in and relaxed on Monday. The following day his entourage drove him to Gary, IN...
  7. M

Jackson To Purchase Island In Ireland

12th September 2008 It is not quite Neverland, but there have been reports that Michael Jackson may be moonwalking his way to an island off the County Donegal coast. It is no secret that the singer has an affection for the emerald isle, but the locals in Port Noo have been taken by surprise at...
  8. M

Michael Jackson\'s House In Las Vegas??

14th September 2008 According to Norm Clarke, Michael Jackson is living at a residence on Polomino Lane, Las Vegas with his 3 children. Michael Jackson reportedly moved there after staying several months at the Palms Hotel. Apparently Michael is looking to purchase another property, so he may...
  9. M

Could This Be Michael Attending Thriller Live???

The Thriller Live tour was at Hammersmith Apollo in London on 15th May 2008. A fan managed to get a footage of MJ sneaking into the event. Could it really be MJ???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUI3yAprXCw
  10. M

Jacksons\' Good Luck Message To \'Signature\'

Jacksons' Good Luck Message To 'Signature' 2nd June 2008 The Jacksons phoned double act Signature before the finals of ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent to wish them luck. Suleman Mirza and Madhu Singh revealed on GMTV today (2nd June 2008) that the phone call came out of the blue. “I couldn’t...
  11. M

Siedah Garret Speaks About How It Was Working With Michael

1st June 2008 Essence.com: Sorry to hear that you were put through the ringer. You also wrote "The Man in the Mirror" for Michael Jackson and recorded the duet "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" with him. How is he and have you spoken to him? S.G.: I don’t know and no, I haven’t spoken to him...
  12. M

Signature Came Runner Up In Britain\'s Got Talent

Signature came runner up in the final of Britain's Got Talent. George Sampson was the winner of the night.
  13. M

\'Signature\' On GMTV This Morning (UK)

Britain's Got Talent finalists were on GMTV this morning. As soon as the interview is uploaded on the net, i'll post it here. Did anyone else watch it?
  14. M

\'Signature\' Interview in The Daily Telegraph Today!!

Britain's Got Talent finalists 'Signature' gave their first interview to today's Daily Telegraph (UK) Britain's Got Talent: dancing to the same beat A Michael Jackson tribute act featuring a Muslim and a Sikh has proved a massive hit on the TV show Britain's Got Talent. Here, Signature give...
  15. M

\"He\'s Being Very Selective\"

29th May 2008 According to a report by contact music, R&B sensation Ne-Yo has confirmed that he his working on Michael’s new album. “I’m submitting songs for his new album,” he said. “He’s being very selective; very picky, but he’s supposed to be. This is a going to be a really important...