Recent content by sodium amytal

1. S

Will Media Get Over Being Wrong about Jackson? — MB#320 Update2

Gee, it almost seems like MJ fans whine about the media almost as much as the media talks about MJ. You know they print that stuff just to annoy you guys, right? So, wouldn't talking about it just kinda...let them win? *shrugs* I dunno, just saying...
  2. S

Just asking for the heck of it...

(x-posted in various places) Since the MJ fandom in general seems to know everything about these people, I figured I'd ask. This will sound weird, but does anyone here know Jordan Chandler and/or Gavin Arviso's contact info? Meaning address, email, phone, etc? I'm not asking so I can go stalk...
  3. S

Art :: The Court Saga

Ah, yes, I've finally drawn something appropriate to post--in its entirity--here on MJEOL. :O Try to control yourselves. :lol Anyway, as I get bored in class, I doodle in my sketchbook, and these are the results of my boredom--touched up and colored in Photoshop, of course. n 3n I've drawn only...
  4. S

An MJ art piece. Hoyes. :3

I'm pretty proud of how the coloring turned out in this, so I'm posting it here for you to ogle at. :P It's part 1 of a two-piece picture (actually, it's the 2nd part in the picture, but I worked on it first), but since I won't be able to post the 2nd or finished piece here, I thought I'd post...
  5. S

Trial!Notes. :3

I was bored, so I decided to write something somewhat amusing. This is the result. n__n The premise is simple: What if the MJ!crew started passing notes during the trial? Please note that this isn't supposed to offend anyone, I just thought it would be a funny thing to write. So don't be...
  6. S

\'The Nobodies\' - Smexy art from me :3

I've been working on a new piece of art. It's kinda not finished, because I haven't shaded it yet, but if it looks good unshaded, it may just stay that way. XD I might shade it later on, it depends on how lazy I am. XDD Soo, here it is...
  7. S

My Artistic Attempts at Humor

I've scribbled out some comics during my free time in school, and my friends seem to like 'em, so I'm posting them here in hopes of garnering laughter. XD They're pretty big, so I'm linking them to save my bandwidth and to not stretch the page. ^^; (For you manga-lovin' peoples, make sure to...
  8. S

First colored pic in about a year. @.@;;

Honestly, I'm posting this on a dare and a partial psycho streak. XD I don't normally draw fluff, but so many people were commanding me to draw something sweet, so I'm like "I SHOULD draw some." Well...I had nothing better to do. I admit that. XD I'm rambling now. xD Just click and pretend...
  9. S

:: Graphics by Kesenai Tsumi ::

I thought I'd introduce myself by posting some of my graphics for you. ^^; Feel free to use these however you want, just credit me somehow. :3 I don't take requests due to time constraints, but if you become a close friend, I'll consider it. =) :: Banners ...