Search results

1. N

Its Not The Land Of Never, that makes MJ.

It is Michael that created Neverland. He is what is really special about the place. Yet it is something that Mike can always say that He accomplished. That's to Create His Vision and watch it blossom. As life is, it lives, it dies, its memories are forever. Only the flesh dies, the Spirit...
  2. N

The New Look of MJEOL

This is really nice and beautiful. The Grafixic, Colours, Portraits, Links, Information, Michael Jackson Things. News, Updates, Etc. I Love Michael Jackson. :cloud9 :8-26-03fruits_apple
  3. N

Mike should be paid for Trials He\'s Won.

Xtra-Jet should pay Michael for this added pain and suffering. Michael did win the case. Also, Mike should be paid from the trial He won last year. Because if He lost, He would have had to pay. So He Should be Compensated, for His Pain, Suffereing, Embarassment, Loss of Wages, Violation of...
  4. N

Peace at Neverland

Michael does feel safe and wanted. The Trial was Victorious. We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fans talk badly about Santa Barbara, because they do not want Michael living this close with Me. Yes, Mike probably does feel a bit intimidated, by the raid of Neverland. Yet the fans do not make it any...
  5. N

i find this interesting

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=7166 today's after chuch activity. :cryptic :cool:
  6. N

\"Scarey Movie 3\"

Bear, "Scarey Movie 3"is Now Showing on tbs.
  7. N

\"Speed Racer:Michael Jackson Movies\"

NajsLove Member Posts: 1 (6/24/05 9:35 am) Reply | Edit "Speed Racer:Michael Jackson Movies" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Michael Jackson, Your the perfect choice to play Speed Racer in Movies. You have the charateristics, looks, stamnia...