Search results

1. B

Sony Conspiracy Book - MJ

Hey fans. I was on MJNO today and they had this thread about a SONY conspiracy book that is coming out on October 23rd. Here is a link to that thread - http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=67618 For further information about the book, the link for that is here -...
  2. B

Janet on Oprah - MJ

Hey, fellow fans. I just wanted to remind you guys that Janet will be on Oprah Monday afternoon. I heard that she is going to talk about MJ. I decided to make this thread so that we can all discussed what was talked about.
  3. B

Clearing Up a Rumor

Hey people. I do not know if this is the right place to post this but I just want you all to know about this. A member from the Jackson family camp has issued this statement about a rumor that a few people have told her about. If you heard of thsi rumor, you all know better, do not believe it...
  4. B

MJ Mentioned in Sister 2 Sister Magazine

Hey, fellow MJ fans. This is the first topic that I made on here since I registered on this great board. My sister purchased the new issue of August edition of Sister 2 Sister magazine and in the magazine, there is an interview with the singer Rihanna. This singer has this huge, big hit being...
  5. B

MJ Mentioned in Sister 2 Sister Magazine

--(copied here for archival purposes)-- Hey, fellow MJ fans. This is the first topic that I made on here since I registered on this great board. My sister purchased the new issue of August edition of Sister 2 Sister magazine and in the magazine, there is an interview with the singer Rihanna...