Search results

1. F

Jermaine is in England

Today I saw Jermaine on the TV News. He is doing a Tour of the schools talking to the children about Bullying and how to avoid it.
  2. F

Happy New Year

Hello every one. Hopefully 2007 will prove an excellent year for everyone especially Michael. :)
  3. F

Calendar Magic.

Calendar Magic. Calendar Page September 2006. What is this that I see? The picture is dark. Michael in Concert and in full song standing on the crane way out above the audience. The wind machine has his robes billowing out all around him. Could this be Earth Song? For once the Audience...
  4. F

I thought I did Not Dream of Michael.

Wow! I woke this morning with this wonderful picture of Michael on stage. :) A vision in black taking off his leg armour. So slender and lovely. :) Pure delight. :D Why did it have to stop so soon? A rare treasure. Fran
  5. F

Whisper I made it at last.

Whisper a big Thankyou for all your help. :) I have got on board at last! I now just have to get used to being here and finding my way around. I was such a very :confused: newcomer when I just could not sign in. So much to learn and enjoy now. Thankyou.