Search results

1. T

BBC 1Extra\'s Thriller Day (On now, all day)

Thriller Day http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/thriller/index.shtml It's 25 years since the release of the biggest selling album of all time Michael Jackson's Thriller. To mark this anniversary 1Xtra brings you a day of duets, refixes and remixes from the album. View the album art from the...
  2. T

Newly posted Thomas Mesereau interview (Michael Jackson Insider)

Pearl Jr. of MichaelJacksonInsider.com has posted a brief interview she conducted with Thomas Mesereau. You can watch/download the video by clicking here, it is 33.4MB in size. I have transcribed the video below: --- Pearl Jr: Elbow Grease Productions in association with Michael Jackson...
  3. T

Linda Deutsch on Michael Jackson (from Michael Jackson Insider)

Recently, MichaelJacksonInsider.com (with Pearl Jr.) posted a short video interview with veteran AP reporter Linda Deutsch, from when Deutsch was honored with a lifetime achievement award for journalism. Deutsch talks briefly about her experience in journalism and how she tries to be fair and...
  4. T

New Thomas Mesereau interview (May 2007) - Transcript

Last week Thomas Mesereau and another attorney, Jennifer Keller conducted an audio interview with J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi of the legal talk show Lawyer 2 Lawyer. The subject was "Celebrity Criminal Cases" and I have transcribed all of Mesereau's portions and related segments. ---...
  5. T

Small MJ-mentioning by Rodney Jerkins in new Rap-Up magazine

Rodney Jerkins was briefly interviewed by Rap-Up in the latest issue. He made no mentioning of working with Michael on his current album (although that was reported several times by Raymone and reports), but he said this about his past experience with Michael Jackson: You worked with Michael...
  6. T

Thomas Mesereau full-length interview from this year (video/transcript included)

Earlier this year, Thomas Mesereau conducted an in-depth, 30 minute sit-down interview with Steve Murphy for Murphy's "The Insider Exlusive" show. Mesereau's interview was featured on the program between the end of February and the first week in March (and can still be seen on the program's...
  7. T

Thomas Mesereau full-length interview from this year (video/transcript included)

Earlier this year, Thomas Mesereau conducted an in-depth, 30 minute sit-down interview with Steve Murphy for Murphy's "The Insider Exlusive" show. Mesereau's interview was featured on the program between the end of February and the first week in March (and can still be seen on the program's...
  8. T

The Chandler Family Extortion Scheme Exposed

I created this video and posted it to YouTube on February 20th. I didn't bother talking about it anywhere else, I just wanted to get it out there for random YouTube surfers (non-fans) to find. But, after a stream of requests through my YouTube account (including by someone who wishes to use...
  9. T

Brand new details about Michael\'s work with Will.i.am!

On page 19 of the very latest Rolling Stone magazine (02/08/2007 Issue 1019), there is a brief blurb containing brand new details about the work that Michael Jackson is doing with Will.i.am. Here are the major new details it reveals: - Will.i.am and Michael have drafted eight new songs...
  10. T

Mesereau blasts tabloids over Jackson trial coverage

http://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=564948587193172107&Archive=false Mesereau blasts tabloids over Jackson trial coverage DAWN HOBBS, NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER January 19, 2007 7:23 AM In his first visit to Santa Barbara since winning the Michael Jackson trial in...