Anybody knows who this girl is?

youarenotalone2

I am curious - anybody knows who this girl is? She seems to be on really friendly terms with Michael, lol. Anybody knows when the pics were taken?

attachmentphp1qo5aj3.jpg

A2.jpg

A1.jpg

Shannon

Hmmm, I've never seen her before, but she looks really cute. :) Michael's got plenty of friends we don't know about or who they are, so my guess is that they are good friends. Michael looks great every time he has a girl cuddled up to him, he suits having a girl in his embrace. :p

Awww... how I would love if he found someone special. He so deserves it. :wub:

Shannon

Black Loafers;198600 said:
Dude, I just noticed. Michael has like 3 watches on his arm in the first pic. :icrackingup

LMAO... Maybe he has a habit of losing his watches too, not just his cell phones? :lol :lol :bleh

She's a fan, I think, at least from what I remember reading, either on another forum or in another fan's experience story from one of these 'events' (I can't quite remember, it's been awhile :lol )..I believe her name is Sandra or something like that? I could be wrong, but that's what I remember..unless anyone wants to correct me? LOL. :p These pics look like they were taken in like '02, '03, around the time of those Sony Demos, the one with him with the wavier hair, anyhow. Cute. :D

But these pics do have a tendency of being able to pass as a 'couple' pic..LOL. He sure does like to cuddle with the ladies! :lol :p

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;198608 said:
But these pics do have a tendency of being able to pass as a 'couple' pic..LOL. He sure does like to cuddle with the ladies! :lol :p

Maybe because he looks so good with the ladies that we automatically believes they are an item. :lol I think it's cute. :p

Shannon;198612 said:
Maybe because he looks so good with the ladies that we automatically believes they are an item. :lol I think it's cute. :p

Me too, lol :p I think that's why some fans think that people like Grace or other women who have been seen around him are with him..these kinds of
pics can certainly feed the imagination! :D Haha, and you know, when I was first becoming a fan and was watching a lot of this stuff for the first time, I came across Take 2 of LWMJ, that part where Karen Faye is with him in the Neverland theatre, talking with him and Bashir. She was all cuddled up to him at one point, her head on his shoulder, I think and my honest reaction was "Wow, I wonder if she's his girlfriend?" :lol I was honestly
kind of surprised when other fans informed me that she was not and was actually married, LOL :lol Of course now I know that he's just generally a very affectionate person and if he was actually
involved with all the women he's either been cozy with or seen around, he'd have a damn harem! :p LMAO. But it's easy to see why that first impression can be given, lol..

This is how rumors get started! :p haha.

youarenotalone2;198705 said:
Well, I was certainly not trying to start a rumour, lol. But I have been a fan for more than ten years and had never seen any of these pics before :)

Oh, I know! :) I was talking about other instances like this, with women around him (like Grace, Karen, other random women) in general. It's all good! :D

Shannon

smile;198725 said:
Mike sure does love the ladies...(white ones)...

Michael is color-blind. Just like everyone should be - he loves everyone equally, it is the character of the person that attracts him, not the race or color of their skin.

saiyuki14

Shannon;198773 said:
Michael is color-blind. Just like everyone should be - he loves everyone equally, it is the character of the person that attracts him, not the race or color of their skin.

but mostly he's been seen with white women, though, not to say it's isn't anything wrong with white women....if he really is looking for character he would be dating everybody like moi. i'm attracted to everybody, roflol...male, female, all races, it' all good. it's all good. :cloud9

Shannon

saiyuki14;198807 said:
but mostly he's been seen with white women, though, not to say it's isn't anything wrong with white women....if he really is looking for character he would be dating everybody like moi. i'm attracted to everybody, roflol...male, female, all races, it' all good. it's all good. :cloud9

He still hasn't dated me, and I'm white, LMAO. :lol

smile

Shannon;198773 said:

...Oh is he?...well he sure sees color when he's gonna marry or get kids from a woman...i like him and respect all his efforts but my opinion still stands...he's NEVER had a public relationship with a black woman...if u watch most of the footage with him...he's surrounded by white ppl, white kids and so forth...some fans may say "oh he was inlove with Diana Ross", but come on ppl... that was just a said thing..he was never public with a black woman like he was with Brook Sheilds, Lisa-Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe, Tatum O'neil and who ever else.

I say his preferance is "White women" ....

....but what the heck it's his life right?

Ohh boy..you guys went there..:unsure: lol.

...Oh is he?...well he sure sees color when he's gonna marry or get kids from a woman...i like him and respect all his efforts but my opinion still stands...he's NEVER had a public relationship with a black woman...if u watch most of the footage with him...he's surrounded by white ppl, white kids and so forth...some fans may say "oh he was inlove with Diana Ross", but come on ppl... that was just a said thing..he was never public with a black woman like he was with Brook Sheilds, Lisa-Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe, Tatum O'neil and who ever else.

At the risk of getting tomatos pelted at me, LOL, I'll just say that if, If, IFF (and it's an if because he may well have had other love interests that never went public, there's just no real way to be sure either way, you know?) that were his preference..so what? I mean, some people of all races and nationalities have preferences for those outside of it, doesn't mean they are any less proud to be what THEY are..you're attracted to who you're attracted to, you know? But at the same time, I agree with Veronica..I mean, I'm sure in any of these relationships, Michael wasn't like "Okaayy, so she's white, I'm attracted, let's go!" :lol It had to have taken some level of attraction to their personality, character, etc, as well. And even if he has that supposed tendency, it doesn't mean he could never find himself interested in a black woman or someone of a different race than white..most people, while having certain preferences, don't really have a set "type" and often times, even if they've said themselves to before, all that goes right out the window if they meet someone else who defies that expectation, you know? So, I guess only Michael can really say..:lol :p

he's surrounded by white ppl, white kids and so forth.

But he also has a lot of black people around him, as well (most of his bodyguards, Grace, Raymone, etc)..

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;198854 said:
Ohh boy..you guys went there..:unsure: lol.

At the risk of getting tomatos pelted at me, LOL, I'll just say that if, If, IFF (and it's an if because he may well have had other love interests that never went public, there's just no real way to be sure either way, you know?) that were his preference..so what? I mean, some people of all races and nationalities have preferences for those outside of it, doesn't mean they are any less proud to be what THEY are..you're attracted to who you're attracted to, you know? But at the same time, I agree with Veronica..I mean, I'm sure in any of these relationships, Michael wasn't like "Okaayy, so she's white, I'm attracted, let's go!" :lol It had to have taken some level of attraction to their personality, character, etc, as well. And even if he has that supposed tendency, it doesn't mean he could never find himself interested in a black woman or someone of a different race than white..most people, while having certain preferences, don't really have a set "type" and often times, even if they've said themselves to before, all that goes right out the window if they meet someone else who defies that expectation, you know? So, I guess only Michael can really say..:lol :p

But he also has a lot of black people around him, as well (most of his bodyguards, Grace, Raymone, etc)..

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say, LOL. I might have sounded a bit harsh in my post, but yeah... bare with me. :p

HeavenSent

smile;198842 said:

And Mike has been photographed around black bodyguards so that means he only trusts black men, right?? His nanny is black so he only trusts black nannies. C'mon now.

Opinions are good because opinions get people to think unselfishly. But for me: For all we know, he's been getting it on with the whole rainbow coalition. It's been convienent to say a lot of things because we THINK we've seen and heard it all from Mike, but we haven't.

And that Diana Ross thing wasn't a 'said thing'; Wasnt he quoted as saying that he really dug her? Where's our crack research staff!