Anybody knows who this girl is?

pledgemy2mj

Actually in all truth Karen Faye was actually seperated from her husband during that so call interview. And get this her ex used to be a Motown exec. So if she was cuddling up to him it would matter, and for what some other footage elsewhere in some scenes she actually had her hand a resting a little high on his leg if you catch my drift, and we may never know the truth, if he and her had a fling, or who he has flings with 'cause that's the mystery of Michael and that's what makes us love him.:D :wub:

But for me: For all we know, he's been getting it on with the whole rainbow coalition.

LMAO! :rollin Sorry, but that comment, and the mental images it conjures up :)cryptic ..haha), was so funny to me for some reason. :lol

pledgemy2mj;198875 said:
Actually in all truth Karen Faye was actually seperated from her husband during that so call interview. And get this her ex used to be a Motown exec. So if she was cuddling up to him it would matter, and for what some other footage elsewhere in some scenes she actually had her hand a resting a little high on his leg if you catch my drift, and we may never know the truth, if he and her had a fling, or who he has flings with 'cause that's the mystery of Michael and that's what makes us love him.:D :wub:

Oh really? Hmmm...*scratches chin* haha :p But I'm not going to read TOO much into it, as they were friends/close associates for like 20 years and so were clearly comfortable..and I don't want to sound like some of those fans who are constantly all like "OMG, they MUST be MARRIED!" about women associated with him..:glare: LOL. But I have always kinda wondered about those two.. lol I guess we'll never really know for sure! :p

Simply The Best

Put it this way ( as my own opinion ONLY ok!):idontknow
It could be that 'Black' Girls, Ladies, etc always feel too Inferior to approach MJ.:eek:
Or, MJ feels he may be rejected in any such attempts or just not bothered trying!!:licklips
MJ IS VERY OPEN AND NOT BOTHERED ABOUT COLOUR OR RACE.
MJ is colour Blind and a loving person:licklips
Janessa

HeavenSent

Mike may be colorblind, he may NOT be colorblind. He has every right to have preferences, but I don't think we should be saying stuff like, "he sure has a thing for the white ladies" as if that's the only thing he digs. Because we don't know.

LMAO! Sorry, but that comment, and the mental images it conjures up ( ..haha), was so funny to me for some reason.
hahaha, you know me sometimes. Me and my moods. lol..

saiyuki14

HeavenSent;198873 said:
And that Diana Ross thing wasn't a 'said thing'; Wasnt he quoted as saying that he really dug her? Where's our crack research staff!

in the 84 Ebony and the Moonwalk autobiography. :>

he's dated and been attracted to black women b4, Stephanie Mills was one of them and there was this other woman Ramonica Harris, I believe her name was but that relationship seemed to sort of false.

Stephanie Mills Radio Interview

Simply The Best;198882 said:
It could be that 'Black' Girls, Ladies, etc always feel too Inferior to approach MJ.:eek:
Or, MJ feels he may be rejected in any such attempts or just not bothered trying!!:licklips
MJ IS VERY OPEN AND NOT BOTHERED ABOUT COLOUR OR RACE.
MJ is colour Blind and a loving person:licklips
Janessa

lol, if u think so. hee-hee.

smile

...Are u seroius?...oh come, come now...Christopher Robin...

...Michael LOVES WHITE WOMEN...that clip with the lady Stephanie is way back in the day before he was as accomplished as he is now...

...I can't see him with her today 2007..nope..

saiyuki14

smile;198890 said:

didn't say that he would still date her....
yeah, Mike loves him some white women, but Robert Dinero(sp) loves himself some black women, Quincy Jones some white women and Diana Ross some white men...and i don't hear people (beside Tupac in Quincy's case) complain about it. lol.

But I see what you mean though I think MJ should try something else....it gets boring after awhile in my opinion.

smile

:idontknow ....Maybe all the women in the Mr. Lucky bar he performed in as a child were black...scarred him for life...

saiyuki14

smile;198893 said:
:idontknow ....Maybe all the women in the Mr. Lucky bar he performed in as a child were black...scarred him for life...

lol, yeah, right. i highly doubt that. besides according to MJ he and his brothers enjoyed watching the shows in the strip joints.

smile

saiyuki14;198892 said:
didn't say that he would still date her....
yeah, Mike loves him some white women, but Robert Dinero(sp) loves himself some black women, Quincy Jones some white women and Diana Ross some white men...and i don't hear people (beside Tupac in Quincy's case) complain about it. lol.

But I see what you mean though I think MJ should try something else....it gets boring after awhile in my opinion.

...Remember it's his life...and whoever else has white or black partners but i'm just saying it seems to b his preference and Stevie Wonder can c that...N E 1 who says different needs to just stop...

smile

saiyuki14;198894 said:
lol, yeah, right. i highly doubt that. besides according to MJ he and his brothers enjoyed watching the shows in the strip joints.

...ummm...i don't believe everything that MJ or anyone else 4 that matter says...he's a celebrity and is mostly told what to say,do,wear..AND DATE!!!

smile

smile;198890 said:

...Michael LOVES WHITE WOMEN...that clip with the lady Stephanie is way back in the day before he was as accomplished as he is now...

saiyuki14

yea, he can date whoever he wants, his life. (But it still gets boring)

Also to everyone else people are entitled to their opinions there is no need to get hostile or sport an attitude coz, you don't agree with them.
Alright, I'm done with this topic ::back to lurking::

smile

saiyuki14;198899 said:
yea, he can date whoever he wants, his life. (But it still gets boring)

Also to everyone else people are entitled to their opinions there is no need to get hostile or sport an attitude coz, you don't agree with them.
Alright, I'm done with this topic ::back to lurking::

.....:lol ...don't ask y but your last line made me laugh...

flomango

Look at the replies toward the end here (You don't actually have to read the whole thread, because I know its several pages, but it'll help you figure out how it went to that point of discussion).

http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=88455&page=8

Look at what the member 'Ballerina' and 'sparkly soks' said to me (I don't mean to put anyone on blast, but this is a key live action example) and look what I (floacist) responded with.

If thats not the saddest piece of BS I ever did see, I don't know what is. Than again, this is coming from a board that had a thread about proposing the idea that Michael Jackson would look "hot" with blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't like to visit there often.

We, just like the haters and media, assume we know ALLLLLLLL about Michael Jackson, how he functions, what he likes, all based on what we see on the surface. And NO, this is no worse than what we call 'haters'. The public does NOT know every woman that Michael has dated, or had romantic love interests (hell, the public doesn't even think he heterosexual to begin with). All we see is the media frenzy, and the few women he was connected to thus far. Funny how all aforementioned women happened to have betray him, even denied they even had relationships with Michael Jackson (or come up with excuses on why they were together; manipulated, for example). According to some people's logic, can I now conclude that Michael Jackson loves backstabbing white women? :lol

This is not about 'preference', Michael's preference, or about Michael period. This is about self flattering. These feelings and emotions are about them. Many female fans fantasize about Michael being with them. This is why threads like this happen. Just like the example I gave, that one particular white girl MJ fan said Michael only likes girls like her, and justified it by his fake marriages to two white women. It is merely a deflection of the poster's feelings and emotions onto MJ. The poster would prefer that he only like whites, because she herself, is white. And seeing that along with the public view, the 'only white people hes around' with justifies her fantasy. This comment just smacks of the stereotype that black women are not desirable or worthy to be loved or admired. AND, what about Asian women? East Asian? Has it occurred to any of you that "black" and "white" are not the only races of people that exist?

he's surrounded by white ppl, white kids and so forth.

FACTS

- Michael is Black.
- Michael will never be White.
- Even if Michaels kids are white in nature, having a black dad will make them BLACK too.

Why didn't Michael get a white woman for a nanny if he loved white woman so much? After all, he has "white" children, right? Grace has always been there for Michael, ans shes still here. She was there since Prince and Paris' birth, as with Blanket was born; still there most notably during the Germany incident (when he said in LWMJ 'I knew better, my Governess was there' he was referring to Grace). When the trial came about, she didn't go up and run like everyone else. And shes still here. Debbie Rowe never made a complaint on Michael's choice (until recently, during the custody case, where she suspected that Grace was a Muslim, therefore unfit to take care of her children. Who knows whats up with that lady). Which is A LOT less than I can say for the same white women Michael supposedly only loves. Before Grace was promoted to the nanny, the most TRUST worthy position you could ever possibly be to Michael Jackson as it involves his children; their love, care and protection -- she was just a simple employee in MJJ Productions. He chose her to be the nanny. But why? He looooovessss white women, remember? Michael has several other nannys, but we see Michael being the closest one to him is the black one.

And if you're not getting my point, think long and hard about it. I'm giving this example for a reason.

Hate to bring up the whole is-MJ-married rumor thing, and that is NOT my point, but I find it peculiar that everyone wrote it off so quickly. Look, I'm just going to be real when I say this; if Grace was a "pretty" blonde, no fans [in general] would have problems with ZOMGG!!!!111111 R THEY MARRIED?!?!?!? I HOPE THEY R 2GETHER, THEY'D BE SOO0O0 C UUUTEE!! SHES REALLY PRETYTTYYY!! Imagine several candids of a blonde white woman instead with Michael walking together that we always see Grace of. Now imagine the scenario I just said. Keep that thought thoroughly, but briefly. Fits like a glove now doesn't it? But Grace is black, so the idea is out of the question. Even more so, a brown skin black woman who, although doesn't have traditionally "african features," had she been light skin with "good" hair, a Beyonce or a Tyra Banks, fans might have considered her a "candidate". Oh, and her being straight from Africa, that surely don't help either :rollin

To think a fan would like their admiration, or tolerate, of Michael Jackson as a self-hating black man, and be fine with it because it doesn't involve them is sickening. Especially reminded on what MJ promotes in his music.

Its just another myth. People choose. You are choosing. You are being selective. This is all; picking and more picking, than [finally] making it seem like its legit by a few "examples". There are plenty of black people in Michael's life; yes, and even more so than white people, dare I say. Sometimes fans can be worse than the press. Just like how the media tries to show its only little boys Michael hangs out with, to raise perverted suspicion on the back of the allegations (no one ever spoke about it exclusively pre-1993) that broke out to get their little piece of the pie. You and I both know hes always with children, period. And of all races as well. But they focused on the little boys ONLY, so it makes their stories have more 'merit' or credibility. These are people who actually cut out the little girls in some photos to show him only with little boys! (Hmm. Well, at least they don't think he racially discriminates against little boys).

smile;198890 said:

Bullshit. How do YOU know he loves white women? You're basing off of what, the "relationships"? THAT WE THE PUBLIC only knows about? Therefore, I guess it be concluded that he loves backstabbing white people too..? Is that it? Because I can give you a spoiled brat's Christmas list of people that you are claiming he "loves" caused him hell in his life, and one almost had him lose his life in prison. Many of them women. And you know who those women are. All of them either pretended they never had a relationship with him, and were just "friends," OR if they admitted to it, but only because they were manipulated. No one could really, truly, fall in love with Michael Jackson!

Michael wasn't well accomplished than, when he was with Stephanie Mills? What kind of crock of **** is that? He achieved so many things that no one realizes to acknowledge just because it isn't 'Thriller'. He made it out of the child star jinx curse into adulthood, made an extremely successful solo album 'Off The Wall', had starred in The Wiz film [sic]. And that wasn't an accomplishment at the young age of 21? He was on every teenage based magazine's bachelor's list. He could get any girl he wanted, period. And he chose Stephanie at the time, and would make no difference in 2007. Its not status. Get the hell out of here. What has he accomplished now? Having people make lawsuits against him left and right and falsely accuse him of child molestation?

So what he dated Stephanie years ago? He dated Tatum during that same time frame, any many others we don't know about who are not famous and whom we do not know what races they were. He said, quote, he was interested in many other women but preferred not to name them for the sake of their privacy. Or you pompous or so judging to assume these others were white too? Because it fits your purpose?

So basically, gathering what you said in my head, you've insinuated he was okay with black women until he became an international superstar, and felt he was too "superior" to be with them anymore? Well, he didn't mind being around Diana Ross no matter what he had; when he was poor in the ghetto of Gary, when he was living in a big house in California, when he was in Neverland, and he sure as hell is still in love with her now. (Or you'll probably just give me the petty excuse that Diana Ross is famous, so nevermind :lol )

I suggest you reread carefully the excerpt at the end of the chapter in Moonwalk where he spoke about Diana. Interesting choice of words. And while you're there, too, take note of the mention of Stephanie as well. He also was with Tatum and Brooke, so we brush the black women aside of course, they don't mean anything :lol

mjstephaniemills.jpg

201282.jpg

MOONWALK

"So Diana didn't find us first, but I don't think we'll ever be able to repay Diana properly for all she did for us in those days. When we finally moved to Southern California, we actually lived with Diana and stayed with her for more than a year on a part-time basis. Some of us lived with Berry Gordy and some of us with Diana, and then we would switch. She was so wonderful, mothering us and making us feel right at home. She really helped take care of us for at least a year and a half while my parents closed up the Gary house and looked for a house we could all live in here in California. It was great for us because Berry and Diana lived on the same street in Beverly Hills. We could walk up to Berry's house and then go back to Diana's. Most of the time I'd spend the day at Diana's and the night at Berry's. This was an important period in my life because Diana loved art and encouraged me to appreciate it too. She took the time to educate me about it. We'd go out almost every day, just the two of us, and buy pencils and paint. When we weren't drawing or painting, we'd go to museums. She introduced me to the works of the great artists like Michelangelo and Degas and that was the start of my lifelong interest in art. She really taught me a great deal. It was so new to me and exciting. It was really different from what I was used to doing, which was living and breathing music, rehearsing day in and day out. You wouldn't think a big star like Diana would take the time to teach a kid to paint, to give him an education in art, but she did and I loved her for it. I still do. I'm crazy about her. She was my mother, my lover, and my sister all combined in one amazing person."

"Life was very good. Diana, of course, put the cherry on top."

"Motown bought The Wiz for one reason, and as far as I was concerned, it was the best reason possible: Diana Ross."

"The problems on the set were really few and far between and it was great working with Diana so closely. She's such a beautiful, talented woman. Doing this movie together was very special for me. I love her very much. I have always loved her very much."

"Diana's singing and dancing and acting have stayed with me ever since. She was a perfect Dorothy"

"Ours developed into a real close relationship. I fell in love with her [Tatum O'Neal] (and she with me) and we were very close for a long time. Eventually the relationship transcended into a good friendship. We still talk now and then, and I guess you'd have to say she was my first love - after Diana. When I heard Diana Ross was getting married, I was happy for her because I knew it would make her very joyous. Still, it was hard for me, because I had to walk around pretending to be overwhelmed that Diana was getting married to this man I'd never met. I wanted her to be happy, but I have to admit that I was a bit hurt and a little jealous because I've always loved Diana and always will."

"I was asked a lot of questions about "Muscles," the song I wrote and produced for Diana Ross. That song fulfilled a lifelong dream of returning some of the many favors she's done for me. I have always loved Diana and looked up to her. Muscles, by the way, is the name of my snake."

"I had seen the Broadway show too, which was certainly no letdown. I swear I saw it six or seven times. I later became very friendly with the star of the show, Stephanie Mills, the Broadway Dorothy. I told her then, and I've always believed since, that it was a tragedy that her performance in the play could not have been preserved on film. I cried time after time. As much as I like the Broadway stage, I don't think I'd want to play on it myself. When you give a performance, whether on record or on film, you want to be able to judge what you've done, to measure yourself and try to improve. You can't do that in an untaped or unrecorded performance. It makes me sad to think of all the great actors who have played roles we would give anything to see, but they're lost to us because they couldn't be, or simply weren't, recorded. "

smile

....Typical MJ fan...anyone who has an opinion that is not "fanlike" gets railroaded...well after all you've posted...my opinion still stands...He seems to prefer White women over...black, asian,indian or whatever else race of women out there...AND THAT'S HIS LIFE!!!!!

..So a few exerpts from Moonwalk is suppose to make me believe he was so inlove with Diana Ross...or whoever else...that's not the gospel is it?

...Michael says he loves or loved all the women he's been in contact with...he loves this person or that person...he loves Elizabith Taylor, BrooKE Shields,Diana Ross...whoever else...what does that mean or prove that he means as a lover??.....(i don't care)

...I'm just voicing my opinion and i think i have the right to do just that....regardless!!!

flomango

If thats all you have to say to me, than I know I'm right. You stand by your point, only that its on thin ice now.

He "seems". Well, a lot of people say he "seems" like a child molester. Is that true?

If you're going to call ME of all people a "typical MJ fan" you need to get the **** out of here LMAO.

Things 'mean' anything only when you want them too. If he had written something you'd approve of, whether its true or not, you'd accept it as the gospel.

And like I mentioned before, he admited that it took him years to get over Diana in a PRIVATE phone call conversations with a lady friend Glenda (that were unfortunately, leaked by [her] husband). He said he used to think they were together, but it was only in his had. And its a well known fact that he proposed to her in more than one occassion. You ought to read that Ebony cover interview with him and Diana on the cover.

ebonynov1983usa1480321zw2.jpg