Anybody knows who this girl is?

saiyuki14

::Trying to move everything back to topic::

so, is that girl in the pic his fan? lucky girl got touched by MJ....hee-hee.
i don't know about them being cute together in a couple sense you all don't know. but they look like nice friends.

but people not every girl MJ takes pics with is his woman...:p

HeavenSent

great posts flomango ^.:8-26-03respect: I was looking for someone to come in here with those Diana quotes. (mainly due to my laziness:p )

but people not every girl MJ takes pics with is his woman...
Try telling that to some people!

And like I mentioned before, he admited that it took him years to get over Diana in the PRIVATE leaked phone calls with Glenda. He said he used to think they were together, but it was only in his head. And its a well known fact that he proposed to her in more than one occassion. You ought to read that Ebony cover interview with him and Diana on the cover.

Hey, do you know where/ if this is available to read online? I've heard a lot about this, but have never actually seen it. Would be interesting, though! :p

saiyuki14

InspirationMoonwalks;198981 said:
Hey, do you know where/ if this is available to read online? I've heard a lot about this, but have never actually seen it. Would be interesting, though! :p

i PMed her and she said that she only has the cover...
i want to read it too, but i can't find it online. shot, finding full docs of Moon Walk was easier than that article.

smile

flomango;198941 said:
If thats all you have to say to me, than I know I'm right. You stand by your point, only that its on thin ice now.

He "seems". Well, a lot of people say he "seems" like a child molester. Is that true?

If you're going to call ME of all people a "typical MJ fan" you need to get the **** out of her LMAO.

Things 'mean' anything only when you want them too. If he had written something you'd approve of, whether its true or not, you'd accept it as the gospel.

And like I mentioned before, he admited that it took him years to get over Diana in the PRIVATE leaked phone calls with Glenda. He said he used to think they were together, but it was only in his had. And its a well known fact that he proposed to her in more than one occassion. You ought to read that Ebony cover interview with him and Diana on the cover.

ebonynov1983usa1480321zw2.jpg

...You know what...I am not going to get verbally abusive with you over Michael Jackson...it's a bit ignorant...plus he doesn't know me or you....i said what i had to say and i stand by it...I had something to say and i said it...

...You can go back into the 60s,70s,80,90s...or wherever else and talk about Michael and Diana Ross till the cows and their owners come home...(again I say)...My opinion still stands...

You say my point is on thin ice...well that's your opinion...all you can stick on is Diana Ross...one of the what?...2 black women he's "claimed" he "loved"?

...Some fans might say that he's "protecting" the identity of other women he's been involved with and that maybe they might be black women and are not celebrities and would'nt want the attention from the media:rolleyes: ....how comes it is that Debbie Rowe was not a celebrity...just a dermatologist nurse or whatever she was and he not only came public with her but had his first two kids with her and Married her???

...You know this whole thing is silly and it makes me think i should not have posted what i posted ...but im glad i did cause i was never one to hide my mouth....i voiced my opinion and was verbally attacked by you for it...some of u might think my opinion is wrong but that would be your opinion...i have not once cussed out any one here for what they might think but hey....maybe i should get the f**k out of here.....

...Michael preferance is his preference...btw...regardless of what he or anyone else writes...i always take it with a teaspoon of salt..why??...We are all Human Beings and can.."exaggerate"

saiyuki14

:::Being Nosy:::

WOOT! ROFLOL!

Dang, y'all can't we all have an adult conversation?
I think "A" either we need to get back to the topic.
or "B" close it...it's getting kinda ugly....:eek:hnoyoudidnt

:::Back to lurking:::

smile

saiyuki14;198993 said:
:::Being Nosy:::

WOOT! ROFLOL!

Dang, y'all can't we all have an adult conversation?
I think "A" either we need to get back to the topic.
or "B" close it...it's getting kinda ugly....:eek:hnoyoudidnt

:::Back to lurking:::

...I think you re right....this is silly...

flomango

smile;198991 said:
...You know what...I am not going to get verbally abusive with you over Michael Jackson...it's a bit ignorant...plus he doesn't know me or you....i said what i had to say and i stand by it...I had something to say and i said it...

...You can go back into the 60s,70s,80,90s...or wherever else and talk about Michael and Diana Ross till the cows and their owners come home...(again I say)...My opinion still stands...

You say my point is on thin ice...well that's your opinion...all you can stick on is Diana Ross...one of the what?...2 black women he's "claimed" he "loved"?

...Some fans might say that he's "protecting" the identity of other women he's been involved with and that maybe they might be black women and are not celebrities and would'nt want the attention from the media:rolleyes: ....how comes it is that Debbie Rowe was not a celebrity...just a dermatologist nurse or whatever she was and he not only came public with her but had his first two kids with her and Married her???

...You know this whole thing is silly and it makes me think i should not have posted what i posted ...but im glad i did cause i was never one to hide my mouth....i voiced my opinion and was verbally attacked by you for it...some of u might think my opinion is wrong but that would be your opinion...i have not once cussed out any one here for what they might think but hey....maybe i should get the f**k out of here.....

...Michael preferance is his preference...btw...regardless of what he or anyone else writes...i always take it with a teaspoon of salt..why??...We are all Human Beings and can.."exaggerate"

Michael Jackson never came out to the public with Debbie Rowe as a "relationship". It is very well known that it was a secret (as if Michael wanted to have something so personal out there). Debbie Rowe was the mother of his first child. She was noted by the press because she was giving birth to Michael Jackson's children. Point blank. That automatically made her a celebrity. Michael Jackson was not in a romantic relationship with Debbie Rowe. Michael Jackson wanted children with his ex-wife, and she said no. She was on the pill all along, and did not give him any. Michael Jackson told her that he knew someone who would -- she said fine. Debbie Rowe offered her uterus and Michael Jackson accepted, he wanted to become a father. If you think there was something exclusive or notable about Michael Jackson marriage about Debbie Rowe as in being in love, or worse they somehow 'came out to the public' you are wrong. And Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe would tell you that, and have, in the past.

What makes you think I can only 'stick on' on to two black woman he "claimed" he "loved" (haha, loved the quotation marks). I am capable of much more than you are, evidently. So you think because you can name four women instead of two (Brooke, Tatum, Lisa and Debbie) you have more merit? You think because hes taken pictures of random white female fans that give you more credibility than I? I already pointed out that fatal flaw. Thanks for ignoring it, people ignore what they can't answer. Debbie Rowe was a long time dermatologist and friend who quote said she wanted to 'do this' for Michael Jackson. He wanted to become a father, she knew he wanted to bad, and she said she would do it. Her own words.

I hate when fans want to bitch about "oh its my opinion". Fucking duh. Aren't I doing the same? I think you just made a triple negative. I wasn't attacking you, I was giving my opinion as well. If I curse than I fucking curse, and I will fucking curse if I want to!

I'm also glad you said what you did, so I can tell you off. lol

So yes, **** off.

saiyuki14

DID Y'ALL LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID???
GAWD!!! GET ALONG
AND NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL SOMEBODY TO BLANK-OFF....

this is just a darn shame...
show some :8-26-03respect:

saiyuki14

roflol...regradless don't be so mean : <
smile is a nice person and u seem like u r too. lol.

yay! hopefully the acid-throwing will cease. lol

::even though i was cracking up laughing at ya'll:: :rollin

Shannon

Okay, okay, let us all calm down here. Why are everyone getting so worked up over this? It is not our business what ever Michael prefers and what he not prefers, but yes, it is okay to discuss it and voice our opinions - as long as we respect each other. Respect each other. Okay?

Now, lets get back to the original topic, shall we?

smile

flomango;199039 said:
Michael Jackson never came out to the public with Debbie Rowe as a "relationship". It is very well known that it was a secret (as if Michael wanted to have something so personal out there). Debbie Rowe was the mother of his first child. She was noted by the press because she was giving birth to Michael Jackson's children. Point blank. That automatically made her a celebrity. Michael Jackson was not in a romantic relationship with Debbie Rowe. Michael Jackson wanted children with his ex-wife, and she said no. She was on the pill all along, and did not give him any. Michael Jackson told her that he knew someone who would -- she said fine. Debbie Rowe offered her uterus and Michael Jackson accepted, he wanted to become a father. If you think there was something exclusive or notable about Michael Jackson marriage about Debbie Rowe as in being in love, or worse they somehow 'came out to the public' you are wrong. And Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe would tell you that, and have, in the past.

What makes you think I can only 'stick on' on to two black woman he "claimed" he "loved" (haha, loved the quotation marks). I am capable of much more than you are, evidently. So you think because you can name four women instead of two (Brooke, Tatum, Lisa and Debbie) you have more merit? You think because hes taken pictures of random white female fans that give you more credibility than I? I already pointed out that fatal flaw. Thanks for ignoring it, people ignore what they can't answer. Debbie Rowe was a long time dermatologist and friend who quote said she wanted to 'do this' for Michael Jackson. He wanted to become a father, she knew he wanted to bad, and she said she would do it. Her own words.

I hate when fans want to bitch about "oh its my opinion". Fucking duh. Aren't I doing the same? I think you just made a triple negative. I wasn't attacking you, I was giving my opinion as well. If I curse than I fucking curse, and I will fucking curse if I want to!

I'm also glad you said what you did, so I can tell you off. lol

So yes, **** off.

Ur parents did a GREAT job at raising u and teaching u such colorful words.... u definately put the wac in wacky...u go girl...get ur wacky on...Michael should totally fire Raymone AND HIRE U...NO ON AND I DO MEAN NO ONE would say a bad word bout him cuz u would surely:chairbeat :chairbeat :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :screaming :screaming :screaming ....cheers luv...keep on wacking in the name of "Michael Jackson"....

...:lol ...@ u...

flomango

You're not very articulate are you? Stop with the '...' and the excessive overabundance of smiley faces. You're not making yourself clear. What'd you say?

HeavenSent

smile;199055 said:
Ur parents did a GREAT job at raising u and teaching u such colorful words.... u definately put the wac in wacky...u go girl...get ur wacky on...Michael should totally fire Raymone AND HIRE U...NO ON AND I DO MEAN NO ONE would say a bad word bout him cuz u would surely:chairbeat :chairbeat :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :screaming :screaming :screaming ....cheers luv...keep on wacking in the name of "Michael Jackson"....

...:lol ...@ u...

how mature.

Shannon

Shannon;199054 said:
Okay, okay, let us all calm down here. Why are everyone getting so worked up over this? It is not our business what ever Michael prefers and what he not prefers, but yes, it is okay to discuss it and voice our opinions - as long as we respect each other. Respect each other. Okay?

Now, lets get back to the original topic, shall we?

And I quote my own post...

I told you to respect each other, but I will remind you all on respecting Michael and his private life as well. There is no need to start attacking one another over something like this. Michael is not a racist - has never been and will never be. Who he falls in love with or who he likes to hang around is HIS business, not ours. Respect that.

mysteriousone

Shannon;199067 said:
And I quote my own post...

I told you to respect each other, but I will remind you all on respecting Michael and his private life as well. There is no need to start attacking one another over something like this. Michael is not a racist - has never been and will never be. Who he falls in love with or who he likes to hang around is HIS business, not ours. Respect that.
Honestly, I, like Carla, was on the verge of throwing up after reading some of the comments in this thread! I'm surprised the thread hasn't closed yet! :cryptic

Michael as far as I have seen, LOVES women in general, no specific skin tone, no specific hair colour, no specific leg length, no specific age--NOTHING!!! :uh_uh: He absolutely ADORES the female species!! :D

Enough said!

Mysti!