Are his eyelashes, well...naturally long? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunSummergirl

This isn't meant as a bashing post, I'm just asking. LOL
Are his eyelashes naturally long like that? Because I noticed in the last couple of years, his eyelashes have looked just so perfect and perfectly curled. And back in like the Thriller/Bad era days, I don't think they were like that :2thinking

02-1204-mjc33.jpg

He looks nice in those pics from the same day.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
This isn't meant as a bashing post, I'm just asking. LOL
Are his eyelashes naturally long like that? Because I noticed in the last couple of years, his eyelashes have looked just so perfect and perfectly curled. And back in like the Thriller/Bad era days, I don't think they were like that :2thinking

02-1204-mjc33.jpg

He looks nice in those pics from the same day.

His lashes do NOT look natural in that pic. Be it on a man or woman, those lashes look like they've been touched by the magic of mascara.

Yeah they are naturally long!!!
Pics??? I'd like to see some showing his natural lashes.

He's been wearing mascara and/or fake eyelashes for many years. and in that pic hes defo wearing fake lashes.

on this pic..
cutie-o-s.jpg

you can sort of see his natural...or maybe thats a shadow :idontknow

here you can see tho..
nov1976-fixed.jpg

i know, they're only of young Michael but.... cant find any others.

or maybe you can see on these?
vtoprspo-mjs.jpg

redsweater-s.gif

closeface.jpg

oh well :)

minnie michael

awwww those pics make me melt.. thanks 1984 you always has amazing pics..xxii :licklips: :licklips: ( its weird i call you 1984..what's your name please? iiccii :console )

Michael's eyelasher is naturally long i also found most of black people have long eyelasher..xiixixiixi charming.. :praying:

I believe MJ's eyelashes are naturally long, but he often DOES touch em up with mascara. Hey, tis part of the makeup job.

Doesn't bother me one bit tho. WOOHOO! SEXY!

floacist

Aahh who cares, he is one beautiful man regardless of a little help from MAC or Karen not!The man could wear a Du-Rag or a plastic bag and he would look like a million bucks.

Originally posted by floacist
Aahh who cares, he is one beautiful man regardless of a little help from MAC or Karen not!The man could wear a Du-Rag or a plastic bag and he would look like a million bucks.

SO true.

*pictures MJ walkign around in a stylized Hefty bag and fedora* XD

~DarkBrownEye~

hey ...no doubt...he wears mascara...and faked eyelashes....maybe not every day...but most of the time....but hey....please guys tell me one celeb who don´t wear them...when your in the business you wear more make up and lipstick(even the men wear make up)...and powder and (faked)eyelashes...michael looks good there ....
and he wants to look good....so Karen has to give her best..:D

Yeah you gotta give Karen credit...MJ's eyelashes look extremely SEXY on him! I'll probably look up for some more MJ pictures with long eyelashes and some celebs with them snd makeup (mostly men)

JunSummergirl

Alright, now I can see why some people look at MJ pictures and are just like "What in the world..."
Eyeliner isn't a big deal, most men are doing that now soo. MJ is cool but mascara, wtf? lmao They look good on him though. But it makes you scratch your head a bit

floacist

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
Alright, now I can see why some people look at MJ pictures and are just like "What in the world..."
Eyeliner isn't a big deal, most men are doing that now soo. MJ is cool but mascara, wtf? lmao They look good on him though. But it makes you scratch your head a bit

Make you scratch your head a bit huh?
Uhm how would you like it if ppl judged you right down to your eye lashes?Last time I checked Michael Jackson isnt like "most men:, thats what makes him Michael.What makes me scratch my head a bit is some of his lovely fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.