Are his eyelashes, well...naturally long? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labomba

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
You can HARDLY even see his damn nipples in the Dirty Diana picture. His face takes up almost the whole damn picture. How are you going to tell me that I wrote "OMG, I ADMIT HIS NIPPLES LOOK SCARY IN THIS PICTURE!" Tell me, do you see that? No, I don't think so. Until someone mentioned that he had the tiniest nipples, I just posted him fully shirtless in the second reply just for shits and giggles. If you want to think it's bullshit then fine, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove whether I'm talking about his nipples, his ass or what ever. lmao

No one is judging anyone by their nipples. She's just assuming that because it''s a shirtless picture of him making a weird face from the Dirty Diana video, that I must be referring to his stupid nipples. And I'm not.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE MAN'S NIPPLES. LMFAO If you're actually registered at that other messageboard and saw the post, it pretty much looks obvious to me that the original post is not referring to his nipples. A member of the board mentioned that, not me.
dd_052.jpg
you are really screwed aha :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.