Are his eyelashes, well...naturally long? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
You bitch and moan if I think MJ looks bad in one picture, you think I'm trying to lie if I I actually think he looks really gorgeous in one. Who are you to judge what type of fan I am?
Get a life and stop obsessing over what I want to say.
You have the nerve to keep calling me an idiot, in meantime, you seem to be the idiot who make sures to comment on ever single post and reply I make on here.

Why am I totally different? Because I can be a bitch when I want to. I don't find it necessary to act like that here when most of the members here are nice people.

No one else sees the crap you post over at the JJB, a place where no one really cares to see a bunch of Michael Jackson pictures..if they did, believe me..I wouldn't be the only one singling you out and giving you hell. :D

Care to tell everyone here how 'scary' his nipples are to you. :laugh

JunSummergirl

What in the world? How scary his nipples are? If you are talking about the post I posted a few days ago there, I was talking about his facial expression. Not his stupid nipples. I'm not even going to get into some stupid internet arguement with you. You're really immature for your age.

Then why point it out?

I was referring to the fact that I already knew he wears makeup, not mascara, for his skin condition and doesn't walk around his house all the time with all of that on.
No one was talking to you in the first place.

A

Anonymous

What in the world? How scary his nipples are? If you are talking about the post I posted a few days ago there, I was talking about his facial expression. Not his stupid nipples. I'm not even going to get into some stupid internet arguement with you. You're really immature for your age.

Oh hell, you are not going to sit here and lie. :laugh
http://p071.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.show...cID=63681.topic

Yeaaaa, and that's not the first one you made about his nipples. Pretty lame.

I'm immature for my age? How old are you? I suppose when I'm your age I'll be on an Nsync board posting pictures of Michael Jackson over and over again to people who don't want to see it. I'll make post about every little thing. If there is an ugly picture of him..I'll post it and talk about how 'OMFG' scary it is. Yes, I'll ALWAYS TYPE IN ALL CAPTIALS AND ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE THERE!! @%*@(%*@(%!

Yep. That's what mature people do! :) I'm sure all the smart mature intellectuals on this Earth have gone through that phase...it's totally normal!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by floacist
Haha Vicky your so funny and right!How can you judge someones nipples..like they are NIPPLES who cares!!LOL

lol, exactly.

HeavenSent

Michael's nipples CAN be talked about, you know. :banana-mu :greatidea

*j/p No, they can't.

don't get me started.

WHO THE FREAK CARES ABOUT THE MAN'S NIPPLES??? jun's a loser for even posting about it.

JunSummergirl

You can HARDLY even see his damn nipples in the Dirty Diana picture. His face takes up almost the whole damn picture. How are you going to tell me that I wrote "OMG, I ADMIT HIS NIPPLES LOOK SCARY IN THIS PICTURE!" Tell me, do you see that? No, I don't think so. Until someone mentioned that he had the tiniest nipples, I just posted him fully shirtless in the second reply just for shits and giggles. If you want to think it's bullshit then fine, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove whether I'm talking about his nipples, his ass or what ever. lmao

How can you judge someones nipples..like they are NIPPLES who cares!!LOL
No one is judging anyone by their nipples. She's just assuming that because it''s a shirtless picture of him making a weird face from the Dirty Diana video, that I must be referring to his stupid nipples. And I'm not.

jun's a loser for even posting about it.
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE MAN'S NIPPLES. LMFAO If you're actually registered at that other messageboard and saw the post, it pretty much looks obvious to me that the original post is not referring to his nipples. A member of the board mentioned that, not me.
dd_052.jpg

A

Anonymous

Like I said, that wasn't the first post you made talking about his small nipples. :laugh If JJB didn't delete threads after awhile I'd post that one up here too, as well as the other ones you've made.

:laugh

JunSummergirl

*snore* This is really stupid. I only made this post asking whether his eyelashes were natural or not and this turned into some girl freaking out because they think I'm talking about MJ's nipples. Who gives a damn.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
*snore* This is really stupid. I only made this post asking whether his eyelashes were natural or not and this turned into some girl freaking out because they think I'm talking about MJ's nipples. Who gives a damn.
:laugh

Obviously you do. I don't make posts about his nipples, you do. :D

Badine

Originally posted by mj_kougra
"Not his stupid nipples."
LMAO! Oh good! Now we're arguing about nipples! :crackingu

"STUPID NIPPLES! DAMN YOU!"

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Lol! Thats so funny. BAD NIPPLES! RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!

BTW, what board are you talking about?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Badine
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Lol! Thats so funny. BAD NIPPLES! RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!

BTW, what board are you talking about?

It's an Nsync board, but it has and Off Topic picture section and in there she likes to make fun of Michael. So yes, I get on her for it because she comes here and acts all different.

Scream

Thoses eyelashes are fake! I think he uses both fake eyelashes and mascara. Come one, you all can see that it isn´t his natural eyelashes!
But I don´t care...he is still beautiful as an angel.

Badine

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
It's an Nsync board, but it has and Off Topic picture section and in there she likes to make fun of Michael. So yes, I get on her for it because she comes here and acts all different.

She actually makes fun of MJ on another board? Thats awful. God...we dont need another bumf_ck like Cindy.... :careless

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Badine
She actually makes fun of MJ on another board? Thats awful. God...we dont need another bumf_ck like Cindy.... :careless

Exactly my problem with her. She'll use the excuse that we are all just stupid and obessed..but you know..I just don't poke fun at people that I like, at least not about the things she pokes fun at, he already has a hard enough time. I'm glad you guys haven't seen all of it, otherwise there would be hell breaking loose here.

It just reallllly annoys me when fans do it, because I see the effect that all of the 'poking fun' has had on him.

Badine

I think its awful to poke fun at MJ like that. And any fan that does that is not welcome here. I think thats bullshit. I totally agree with you.

So let me get this straight. She's really an UNDERCOVER MJ hater? Pretending to be a loyal fan over here but MJ bashing over there? Is that how it's flowin'? I know I haven't seen the BS she may be posting on the other board, but I also say why get yourself all bent outta shape when you know what she's about. Use the ignore feature.
I give u big ups for speaking up for MJ but dam!

:(
"Can't we all just get along?" - RK

Wasn't this about eyelashes??? :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.