Are his eyelashes, well...naturally long? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf!!! excuse me, what about the other fans?

I see Michael as a role-model, idol and Michael himself!!! so I;m not say that I love him so much that I will point out stuff...like for exsamples....eyeslashes, lips, chest and neck...but who cares right?

Badine

I think that fake eyelashes are pretty. I have no idea whether or not MJ wears fake lashes but I know that I enjoy wearing fake lashes. Why not? It makes my eyes stand out way more and it makes my eyes look prettier :). I mostly wear them when I am performing. My last pair of fake lashes wore out and its time for me to get some new one. If you havent ever worn them before I suggest you try them. They are lots of fun and you can buy so many kinds, even natural looking ones.
I love fake lashes!

privacy

^^

I've never tried fake eyelashes.. they look really hard to put on!!

But yea, Michael with or without fake eyelashes.. I don't care. He gorgeous.

Badine

They are not that hard to get on and they are a lot easier to take off then Mascara. I hate washing mascara off and getting all the soap in my eyes.

privacy

I hate getting mascara off too, never seems to completely go.

How do you put fake eyelashes on? I've never used them. Is there like a glue strip or something?

Badine

There is a special glue that kinda goes rubbery. And when you are done wearing them they just peal off. And then you peel the remaining glue off. Then when you want to use them again you just put more eyelash glue on them. There are instructions on the package too.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
No it doesn't.

:laugh

Don't you just love how she tries to be nice here, but then at that other place I showed you she's totally different?

If Michael has it in him to shape his brows, wear blush, and eyeliner, and lip color..wearing masacra isn't that far off. One isn't worse than the other. The day Michael does this..

b7.jpg

Then I'll start sratching my head. Yes, that is a man.

00-wma03.jpg

Still man enough for me!

StayUnbreakable

Or, Maybe he's born with it? Or, Maybe its Maybelline?!! Ok Just kidding!
Whats the diff? And eyelash would still be an eyelash by any other name! Eh?

Badine

My boyfriend has me pluck his eyebrows for him and he has me put eyeliner on him. I think its great and my boyfriend is still man enough for me.

Labomba

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
Alright, now I can see why some people look at MJ pictures and are just like "What in the world..."
Eyeliner isn't a big deal, most men are doing that now soo. MJ is cool but mascara, wtf? lmao They look good on him though. But it makes you scratch your head a bit

say what again?

floacist

What makes ME personally scratch my head is..."How come this man be prettier than any girl I have ever known and still the hottest thing in white pants?!" HAHA.

He wears make up and if he wasnt a performer or a man with a skin condition I highly doubt he would be caking it on, but he isnt just a regular Joe and it looks good on him and its not like he walks around his house in full out stage make up and he does have someone do it for him so its not like he goes out shopping for lashes or anythin..lol.

JunSummergirl

He wears make up and if he wasnt a performer or a man with a skin condition I highly doubt he would be caking it on, but he isnt just a regular Joe and it looks good on him and its not like he walks around his house in full out stage make up and he does have someone do it for him so its not like he goes out shopping for lashes or anythin..lol.

I'm pretty much aware of that, thanks

JunSummergirl

Don't you just love how she tries to be nice here, but then at that other place I showed you she's totally different?

You bitch and moan if I think MJ looks bad in one picture, you think I'm trying to lie if I I actually think he looks really gorgeous in one. Who are you to judge what type of fan I am?
Get a life and stop obsessing over what I want to say.
You have the nerve to keep calling me an idiot, in meantime, you seem to be the idiot who make sures to comment on ever single post and reply I make on here.

Why am I totally different? Because I can be a bitch when I want to. I don't find it necessary to act like that here when most of the members here are nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.