Celebrating the day the King Of Pop was born :)

This is the first thread I have created and I feel....well...kinda shy! But I do hope it goes down well! lol

It is 12.30 here in London and officially Michael Jackson's birthday. He would have turned 51 today and I am fully aware of the sadness and hurt..and heartbreak and anger that we are all still feeling, nevertheless, today we shall focus on celebrating his life and the day God so lovingly gave us our Michael. To me, he was the most beautiful, genuinely kind and loving person that has ever walked this Earth..and I am sure that I speak on behalf of all of us when I say that he will forever live in our hearts.

He inspired millions of people all over the world with his music and kept his fans hopeful that one day, the world will be healed.

He is gorgeous and we LOVE HIM!

Happy Birthday baby..we love you! :wub:

...and I love you guys for loving him :cloud9

HeavenSent

Aw! How sweet! I'll gladly have one of the mods close my birthday thread in favor of this one. I don't wanna ruin it for ya! It looks like we might have created threads at the same time.

Welcome to the fam by the way!

It's still a bit time left before Aug 29th here in the U.S....My emotions might be a little shaky come tomorrow. :/

Aww sorry about that hunni! :p

Thank youuuu for the welcome..I really feel a sense of belonging here :) I love the MJEOL community, so loving and caring :wub: hehe

And yeah, tomorrow (for you lol) may bring a few unwanted emotions to a lot of people but keep your head up hun, because today, we're celebrating baby!

HeavenSent

Celebrating, oh absolutely!! We are blessed to have witnessed him in our lifetime. He did what he came to do and no one can take that away.

Happy Birthday, baby! I love the heck out of you and always will!

Saphster

HeavenSent;217566 said:
Celebrating, oh absolutely!! We are blessed to have witnessed him in our lifetime. He did what he came to do and no one can take that away.

Happy Birthday, baby! I love the heck out of you and always will!

Agree agree agree. I think Cristine was right about you being a mind reader.

I'm going to light a little candle tonight, and pray for him. I know he is in a much better place, but I still like to pray for him...

I will miss him so much. I do feel blessed that I was able to witness his greatness. I wasn't around the early 80's but the early 90's until the present was just as amazing in my opinion. I didn't grow up on the leather red jacket, or the sparkly glove, or the Motown 25 Special. I grew up on something better....his charm, and grace.

DirtyDiana87

HeGivesMeButterflies* Welcome to :smilie My name is Heather. :)

I'm listening "Man In The Mirror" right now and I still want to break down and cry. :icon_bluecry I don't know weather to post my thoughts for Michael now or if I should wait til Saturday U.S time and say what I feel then?

DirtyDiana87;217568 said:
HeGivesMeButterflies* Welcome to :smilie My name is Heather. :)

I'm listening "Man In The Mirror" right now and I still want to break down and cry. :icon_bluecry I don't know weather to post my thoughts for Michael now or if I should wait til Saturday U.S time and say what I feel then?

Aww thank you hunni! :cloud9

Man In The Mirror never fails to touch heart! :icon_bluecry It's the most inspirational song, I can absolutely say, I have ever heard. It's beautiful..but sadly, at the moment, heartbreaking.

Chin up babe, listen to "Smile" instead! :headphones

*Smiiile, though your heart is aching, smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by..*

Here, this might cheer you up..maybe just a little bit.. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIm12LBuAlk

HeavenSent

DirtyDiana87;217568 said:
I don't know weather to post my thoughts for Michael now or if I should wait til Saturday U.S time and say what I feel then?

Express yourself now, there's no time like the present :D

Juniorlady

Welcome to the board, I'm Blair. ^_^ I'm gonna play his songs while showering. I used to listen to the radio while I'm taking a shower, LOL.

HeavenSent

oh man, shower acoustics do wonders to a voice! Lord knows I can't sing worth a...

I'll probably go out unless our group decides on something different. It'll be Michael all day long and night on T.V and on the radio. I'll soon find out how it's like out on the town.

Saphster

Just a few more hours guys...2 hours here where I live. How times flies...it seems like years are becoming shorter and shorter.

I will probably go all out on MJ'S big day. Go ahead with the balloon idea, light a candle, pray, listen to MJ on this IPOD I'm borrowing, watch the BET tributes while eating plenty of ice cream, watch my Bucharest DVD, watch the Number ONES DVD, listen to all the albums I have, probably even draw Michael. I haven't drawn him in years. I'm scared to draw him.

CJluvsMJ

Hey, how about we remember the funny moments in MJ's life, like the "tighty-whities" joke and his lack of driving skills.:lol
Can you guys think of anything else funny?
30 mins until he IS 51 in my time zone!
:yayyay
Love You Michael!
:8-26-03respect:

I'm crying again...:1crying

EDIT: It's Officially Michael Jackson's 51st Birthday and I miss him so much! :icon_bluecry
I bet he's having the best birthday ever.
:birthday6

Juniorlady;217604 said:
Welcome to the board, I'm Blair. ^_^ I'm gonna play his songs while showering. I used to listen to the radio while I'm taking a shower, LOL.

Hi Blair :giddy

I love listening to music when I shower too..but today it will be strictly Michael for me! :cloud9

CJluvsMJ

I think now it's MJ's birthday all over the world! :yayyay
We love you Michael! :love:love:love
:1crying:1crying:1crying:1crying:1crying:1crying

Missy

Welcome, Rosa! :D I'm glad you're feeling like part of the family already! My name is Gemma. I Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Oh, Michael... What to say...?

Happy birthday, sweetheart! I know you're up there somewhere having a rockin' party and teaching all the other angels how to moonwalk! :lol I love you so much, I can't even begin to explain. And I miss you, but you'll always be in my heart. :bdaycake