Celebrating the day the King Of Pop was born :)

Saphster

006-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

Sorry my hair looks a mess. It kinda looks like Michael's hair in some era's....it's not on purpose trust me lol.

LittleSusie50

Hi Everybody! I hope everyone is well today...

And what a day it has been. I wasn't quite sure how to spend it, what to watch, feeling guilty for NOT watching because I should, thinking of The Jackson Family as well as The Kennedy Family. I have gone from A to Z today.

I watched a few things today, while keeping close tabs on The Kennedy Memorial. I didn't feel obligated though. Figured maybe I would see or hear something I had never heard or seen before. But I realized that it didn't matter whether I watched or not.

After 28 years, practically my entire life, the 2005 trial, his passing...I'll NEVER see enough, hear enough, never be satisfied. It would take several lifetimes to see and hear everything regarding Michael...

What to say? Nothing came.
You can't find the words to say something you never thought you would have to say.
So,
I will simply wish Michael the most loaded Happy Birthday I have ever wished
anybody :cloud9
Loving you now and always,
Little Susie

WE HAD HIM by Maya Angelou

Beloveds, we know now that we know nothing.
Now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips
like a puff of summer wind.
Without notice our dear love can escape our doting embrace to sing our
songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.
In the instant that we learn that Michael is gone, we know nothing.
No clocks can tell our time and no oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt
absence of our treasure, though we are many, each of us is achingly alone.
Piercingly alone.
Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us, and we did have him.
He came to us from the Creator trailing creativity in abundance.
Despite the anguish of life he was sheathed in Mother love
and Family love
and survived, and did more than that.
He thrived with passion, compassion, humor and style.
We had him. Whether we knew who he was or did not know.
He was ours and we were his. We had him. Beautiful.
Delighting our eyes. He raked his hat a slant over his brow and took a pose
on his toes all for us and we laughed and stomped our feet for him.
We were enchanted with his passion. Because he held nothing,
he gave us all he had been given.
Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square,
in Johannesburg and Pittsburgh,
in Birmingham, Alabama,
and Birmingham, England,
we are missing Michael Jackson.
But we do know we had him
and we-
We are the world.
:8-26-03respect:

mjhb29

Today has been really bad for me. I have been feeling angry and I don't want to. I want to remember the good times, like when Michael had the Easter Egg Hunt on the Private Home Movies and Brett Barnes cracks an egg on top of Michael's head. That cracks me up everytime I see it. Happy Birthday Michael. I love and miss you so much.

Saphster

mjhb29;217787 said:
Today has been really bad for me. I have been feeling angry and I don't want to. I want to remember the good times, like when Michael had the Easter Egg Hunt on the Private Home Movies and Brett Barnes cracks an egg on top of Michael's head. That cracks me up everytime I see it. Happy Birthday Michael. I love and miss you so much.

I know. I love seeing him trying to find some eggs. :lol

The grocery shopping is hilarious too.

Palmyra

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Applehead! :) 1958 - Forever. The haters will always hate, but the LOVE overpowers them. You get the water balloons; I get the super soaker. Let's go to war!

Saphster;217772 said:
006-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

Sorry my hair looks a mess. It kinda looks like Michael's hair in some era's....it's not on purpose trust me lol.

Aww, that looks beautiful Saphster! And I actually quite like your hair like that..you were going for the whole messy, but sexy look! :michaeljacksonicon: Like Michael did! hehe

It made me so happy to see the first woman wearing an MJ t-shirt yesterday on my way to Oxford Street in London yesterday. I had to stop and tell her that I loved her t-shirt! :lol I saw plenty of others honouring him, of course. It put a huge smile on my face!