FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

HeavenSent said:
and shoot. monday needs to hurry up and get here.

I need some damn facts! We have 2309582095 different accounts of what happened! :nonono:

...don't get your hopes up for Monday. :D

A

Anonymous

*going crazy waiting for real facts*

WHAT is going on! Usually we know something by this long..

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VID (sign up now)

:camera MSNBC : Dawn Hobbs Talks about 2nd Neverland raid Dec 4 2004

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/12/4
Description:
Air date: December 4 2004

Dawn Hobbs (Santa Barbara News-Press) talks about the second Neverland raid on Dec 3 2004
-says from her understanding, they wanted a DNA sample from Jackson and to get the dimensions of his bedroom
-says usually DNA samples are sought out through a court motion, NOT a search warrant like these prosecutors have done
-says the previous DNA tests came back and didn't provide a link the accuser. No DNA from the accuser was found on Jackson's mattress.
-says usually a judge doesn't allow prosecutors to go back a year lawyer and do another search
-talks about teh psychological reports from the JCPenny civil suit with the accusing family
-says Jackson did not refuse to give a saliva sample (as previously reported). It was pushed back to another date.

more...

video

AUDIO (accessible to ALL):
http://site.mjeol.com/modules/mydownloads/...?cid=13&lid=281

:camera Weekend Live: Jane Valez-Mitchel about 2nd raid Dec 4 2004

Edit This DownloadDescription:
Air date: Dec 3 2004

Tony Snow says it strikes him as odd that prosecutors are looking for DNA now
-Valez-Mitchell brings up teh fact that Mesereau said in open cour that none of the accuser's DNA was found
-she tries to spin the 'maybe someone flipped' story
-says this could backfire on the prosecution
=says this search could open up as a 'garbage in garbage out' defense because they are seaching now. So if they find something, it opens up the 'it ws planted' defense becasue the house was already thoroughly searched over a year ago.

File Size 4.86 MB video

:camera Fox News Live: 2nd Neverland Raid (Geraldo gets angry) Dec 4 2004

Description:
Air date : December 4 2004

Geraldo: "This is the most obscenely obessive prosecutorial fishing expedition probably in the history of the country."
-says Sneddon has aked for the largest bail ever in a non-murder case; over 100 search warrants, etc.
-says: "...And no they're looking for DNA evidence after they came up with nothing the last time around."
-says Sneddon is grasping for straws
-says there's no way this trial can now happen on Jan 31

File Size 4.00 MB video

Tiger Lilly

I think that if there is new info then G-mama's alleged something else has happened. I don't see where the 3 other male's DNA comes into it if you believe there are no other accusers.... It seems to be blown up into something it's not. That's what I hope anyway.

I wish we knew something for certain...

A

Anonymous

Who turned this thing into 3 male DNA traces? At first it was just 3 DNAs, now since yesterday...they've turned male. I don't understand that. Was it in fact Oxman?

Like I said I am SO ready for facts. EVERYTHING we have heard so far is just speculation. I'm pulling my hair out here. How many different accounts about where Michael was when it started have we heard? How many reasons...it's crazy. It's it's being spun....now they are talking about semen from the 3 samples? Some kind of fact will silence this.

I really want to know if it was Melville who okayed this, and is the information about a plea bargain correct? If so, that bitch on FOX can shut the hell up about Sneddon just not wanting Michael to hurt anyone else. If that were the case, Sneddon would hurry his ass up with the trial. After all, Michael has been free and around children over the past year, he's a threat...ain't he? IS this crap even connected to the current case?! I asked myself that question, but if it weren't connected wouldn't they already have been in the process of charging and arresting him, they did it all so quickly last time.

SHIT.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
:camera Fox Report: Geraldo Rpt. about 2nd raid Dec 4 2004

version: .wmv
Edit This DownloadDescription:
Air date: December 4 2004

Short report about the "case" from Geraldo Rivera
-he talks about the overzealous prosecution
-says Marc Schaffel's lawyer, Howard King, denied that Schaffel cut a deal with prosecutors

File Size 3.78 MB video

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
NevaehDreamz said:
Who turned this thing into 3 male DNA traces? At first it was just 3 DNAs, now since yesterday...they've turned male. I don't understand that. Was it in fact Oxman?
The NY POST turned it into a "3 males" thing. There was never anyone saying the dna was 3 males beside the NY Post.

A

Anonymous

whisper said:
The NY POST turned it into a "3 males" thing. There was never anyone saying the dna was 3 males beside the NY Post.

So now people have just ran with that? Why is Oxman quoted speaking about it? They can make up false quotes...can't they be sued?

DirtyDiana87

I couldn't belive it when it flashed across my AOL Welcome screen. Whisper, do you know of any details about why the police searched NeverLand again?

Heather~

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
LLLViper said:
I couldn't belive it when it flashed across my AOL Welcome screen. Whisper, do you know of any details about why the police searched NeverLand again?

Heather~
Nope. Everyone is speculating at this point.

A

Anonymous

Im at my friends house.

I'm fuc.king shattered. My friend called me last night to tell me just before I went in to a concert. I'm really, really shattered..... And after 7 pages I still have no f.ucking idea what's going on and its stressing me out.

Blah!

Im scared that theyre going in to plant something. Its so suspect. :( I went to church today and they mentioned something about God upholding people's causes. It was so speaking to me in relation to Michael.

Let's keep praying he'll be OK.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
HoldMeThrillMe said:
Im at my friends house.

I'm fuc.king shattered. My friend called me last night to tell me just before I went in to a concert. I'm really, really shattered..... And after 7 pages I still have no f.ucking idea what's going on and its stressing me out.

Blah!

Im scared that theyre going in to plant something. Its so suspect. :( I went to church today and they mentioned something about God upholding people's causes. It was so speaking to me in relation to Michael.

Let's keep praying he'll be OK.
Shattered for what? Don't let these bastards affect you like that. They are full of $hit. And the press was less than rabid about covering this "raid". Some reports came back corrected saying that no more than 12 officers were at NV. But whatever the amount, we all know these prosecutors are on the way down the drain with this "case".

A

Anonymous

Im just upset that I have had no access to a computer for over a week and Im out of the loop and no one could tell me anything about anything. And now I come here and I still know nothing.

Anyway, just had a quick chat to Vicky. I feel okay now. Can enjoy tonigths concert. Ive been stressing trying to get here, tryng to get other people to come here to fin out what was going on...

Blahhhh.

Pieces of f.ucking shit.

minnie michael

i am in a bad mood for that...its obviously that they are desperate, they wanna eat MIke alive..bloody evil.. three other people's DNA.. but none of them belong to G boy..its sounded so odd and funny..they wanna this crap looks like a funny story..i believe they still found nothing at this famous second search..they are sickkk..... :sneddoncr

its toooo bad to know Mike and kids were at home when those animals arrived..i can imagine how Mike tried his best to calm his babes down and protected them like crazy and tried his best to explain to them.. poor babies.. that make my heart ache to imagine that...

i wanna screw those f-animals... :screaming :extremely :extremely :extremely those animals hurt our babies..i really can do anything to protect them..Mike and three babies...but i canot do it in person that's make my head ache and screw up... :throwings :hellnaw

HeavenSent

HoldMeThrillMe said:
Im just upset that I have had no access to a computer for over a week and Im out of the loop and no one could tell me anything about anything. And now I come here and I still know nothing.

Anyway, just had a quick chat to Vicky. I feel okay now. Can enjoy tonigths concert. Ive been stressing trying to get here, tryng to get other people to come here to fin out what was going on...

Blahhhh.

Pieces of f.ucking shit.

Hey Jess. Hope your spirits stay up! This raid, my dear, is one big joke. How in the world can they expect to raid Neverland again, a year later? Whatever. This is clearly the mark of a desperate, disorganized prosecutor. They have until Monday to turn over "evidence" from their past raids. Someone either changed their story/blabbed something "new", and this is their excuse for needing to go back. :buttkiss:

And getting DNA from Michael? Now that really pisses me. That shit should have been taken care of LONG before now. The fact that his kids were there when the authorities showed up, broke my heart. You want to talk about trying to break someone down. That's f*ckin' humiliating, to have to go thru all this again.

Again Jess, lol. Keep those spirits up! Hope you have fun @ the concert :wink

SpecialJanet25

Once Again them Sneddon and his buddies are full of shit. Their asses are deep, deep trouble anyway. They have a bunch of lawsuits on their asses now. Like, Michael's parents said, this is continued harassment on him. They know they don't have anyone on him, just doing this out of desperation. It's a shame and sad. They could gotten Michael's DNA a long time ago, why now? Plus, the press (As usually) is continuing their reports on hearsay, not facts. Shame!

I just wish that we will get some kind of offical update on this circumstance rather promptly. There have been so many alleged justifications as to why this raid took place, and everyone of these reporters are noticeably speculating. Will we get some description as to why this raid proceeded on monday?

~Jamie~

Status
Not open for further replies.