FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Originally posted by jruby
how much u wanna bet this has something to do wtih gmama saying that michael and crew beat her up and hit her and she has injuries to her head

she better not have said that michael molested her or or something
u know like pennys remmebers it 2 yrs later,

Are you the same jruby that posted about the indictment?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by mjj_05
What decisions will the Appeals Court have reversed if true?
Melville's decision on the 995 motion to throw out the indictment and the defense motion to throw out the search of Miller's office.

I hate this...

Attempting to find solace that this is ONLY Sneddon's delirious attempt to get actual evidence since this is the SECOND raid. Aargh, arrgh, arrgharhgahgahgha.

May they all burn in hell. o_o

I don't wanna think of how Michael reacted when whoever told him his house is being raided AGAIN.

Tabloid Junkie

The way I see it now: Don't worry, its a desperate attempt to get something they dont' have to meet Melville's Monday deadline to turn over all evidence to the defense. They have nothing, so they decide to raid a ranch 3 day's before the deadline. Does anyone see something fishy about that?

wacky_sis

Hey you guys, you know what just hit me? (I don't know if anyone's posted this before) This is perfect timing, yet again!!! MJ's Boxset just came out, and what a coincidence that they're raiding neverland again. Deja-vu anyone?

wacky_sis

Originally posted by whisper
And why is that?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say they did it on purpose or anything. I just mean that just now they're re-modeling the site and we can't hear MJ's version of this whole thing. So everyone's speculating (sp?)

minnie michael

i donot know what to say right now..totally outraged and angry and crazy.. they have went too far..but on the other hand that's more enough to prove how weak they are... they have been searching for one year..but found nothing///// so they have to search the second time...always///// found nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothinggggggggg/////////// :screaming :screaming :screaming :screamin

i wanna cry because of thinking of MIke...

dangerous

so one of mikes lawyers was at the raid? did i read that here? so they knew about the raid, and it was only a suprise to us?

so the options were
- mama added to her story
- someone flipped
- new accuser

was it verified anywhere that the conclusion was mama added to her story?

and the appeals, we wait till the 6th? anyone but jruby hear it? and is she certain she heard correctly and not having severe auditory hallucinations?

Melville signed of the warrants? Hmmm :cryptic

if mikes ppl knew about this raid then i am less angered. If they just popped in w/out notification i would be even more outraged.

privacy

so the options were
- mama added to her story
- someone flipped
- new accuser

Well I haven't seen/heard anything over here cus I don't have sky :( But surely if there were a new accuser, we'd hear all about it?

I'm thinking along the same lines as.. someone else.. that gmama added to her story.. said she was hit or something and they're looking for blood dna?

I'm just clutching at straws.. I'm just so upset that Michael has to go through this, not just once in 93, not just once last year.. but f.cking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.