FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

privacy

good idea jdj.. am getting angry over practically nothing. This whole thing is a stupid joke from a "paranoid schizophrenic" .... reeeeeeally trustworthy.

I'm out.

A

Anonymous

These people really have just put Michael aside and do whatever they want. Michael stayed away from Neverland and it took him months to go back, now that he goes back..they raid again? WHO the hell is approving these raids?

Melville! If you were a judge with a d**k you would have told Sneddon NO. It's been a fuc.king year...over a year STOP SEARCHING! Wasn't there a time when he told Sneddon 'there will be a time when I won't approve of any more raids' When will that be? 2034? Damn, this system is so messed up, nothing will suprise me anymore, not even the worst possible outcome of all of this, they want it bad enough and no one is stopping them. All it does is anger me further.

I feel like snapping someones neck.

A

Anonymous

But prosecution sources told FOX News that in the last week or two, at least one person close to Jackson is now talking to authorities and "providing valuable information." FOX News has learned that in this same time period, authorities reached out to several people, including possible unindicted co-conspirators in the case, offering them deals if they cooperate.

Additionally, prosecution sources told FOX News that there were some discussions with the Jackson team in recent weeks about Jackson receiving probation, registering as a sex offender, being monitored with his own children and staying away from others in exchange for no jail time.

WTF IS THAT! Give me a damn gun!!!!!!!!!!!

'Yea okay, I'm a child molestor everybody........but I'm not in jail!'

Badine

Originally posted by JohnnysLilPirate
ohhh my god... this just totally ruins my whole day :bluecry: this is soo awful.... why do they keep doing this to him?! he hasn't done anything wrong. I just wish they would leave poor Michael alone :bluecry:

when I think of what MJ has done for the world and then I think about the treatment MJ gets its makes me want to cry. MJ has done everything he can to make this world a better place and the only thing people can do to repay him is stupid false allegations! IT makes me so mad!

Tiger Lilly

CNN has added some more information...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jackson has not commented publicly on Friday's search.

Debra Opri, an attorney representing Jackson's parents, Joseph and Katherine Jackson, said they are upset by the search, which they said is nothing more than continuing harassment of their son.

Opri also said Jackson was not at Neverland on Friday when authorities arrived.

She said she believes that at least one of Jackson's attorneys has been present during the search."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/03/jackson/index.html

I suppose the last bit's good.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
jruby Posted: Dec 3 2004, 05:03 PM at MJJF

guys i was not joking , i would never say something like that,
bill cunnihan off of fox radio said that the appeals court reversed the descision, now i said on the chat dont quote me im just reporting what i heard, i have been listening to the radio and they have not released anymore info about it. it makes me think if it was true, then sneddon has an informant in the appeals and he was told 3 days early, the appeals court isnt suppose to release this until monday
:goodtalki

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper

bill cunnihan off of fox radio said that the appeals court reversed the descision, now i said on the chat dont quote me im just reporting what i heard, i have been listening to the radio and they have not released anymore info about it. it makes me think if it was true, then sneddon has an informant in the appeals and he was told 3 days early, the appeals court isnt suppose to release this until monday

...this person better know what they are saying. That is a huge bomb to drop and not have something to back it up with. Fox news they say?

Tiger Lilly

:goodtalki
We hear it again. :D It better be true!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
We hear it again. :D It better be true!
To be even-handed, the person jruby heard it from may have been speculating. But we will know whether it's true or not soon enough.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Badine
when I think of what MJ has done for the world and then I think about the treatment MJ gets its makes me want to cry. MJ has done everything he can to make this world a better place and the only thing people can do to repay him is stupid false allegations! IT makes me so mad!

Girl, you think tears is going to make this shit go away? It's not worth crying when we live in a world full of hate, ignorances, prejudice, and racism. These people don't want Michael's kindness. They can't take it because a powerful black man. Right now, all we can do stick together and prepare for the biggest fight ever. Remember these words, "All this hating can't last forever, it time that we stand together, everybody wants to rule the world. I'm not crying right now, but I am outrage and frustrated that this happening. The DA and his corupt ass friends are desperate. Look, you really got to keep your head up and pray. That's all we can do. Okay put a smile on your smile and say everything is going to be all right. :wink Don't let this get to you

Tiger Lilly

To be even-handed, the person he heard it from may have been speculating. But we will know whether it's true or not soon enough.
In that case roll on Monday.

Just a thought - you know it took Sneddon like... 11 months to hand over "DNA evidence" before? Well if he has to hand in all "evidence" by Monday how's he gonna get the tests done in time? I know 11 months was not needed in the first place but it's not gonna take 2 days.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
51821277.jpg

51821272.jpg

privacy

Just a thought - you know it took Sneddon like... 11 months to hand over "DNA evidence" before? Well if he has to hand in all "evidence" by Monday how's he gonna get the tests done in time? I know 11 months was not needed in the first place but it's not gonna take 2 days.

lol.. how about this trial starts 31st Jan 2089?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by privacy
lol.. how about this trial starts 31st Jan 2089?
Mmhmm... Sneddon's stalling for time. :sneddoncr <<< "I just can't find anything!"

Those pictures are so wrong... Police aren't meant to be in a happy, magical world like Neverland...

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Abrams: Jim Thomas is saying Melville authorized the warrant.

I don't know what the appeals court has decided and THIS IS SPECULATION ON MY PART, but I wouldn't be surprised if word came down that Melville's decisions were reversed, he got pissed off and authorized another smash-n-grab to continue this "case". Again, I have absolutely no way of knowing if that's true.

SpecialJanet25

Abrams: Jim Thomas is saying Melville authorized the warrant.

I don't know what the appeals court has decided and THIS IS SPECULATION ON MY PART, but I wouldn't be surprised if word came down that Melville's decisions were reversed, he got pissed off and authorized another smash-n-grab to continue this "case". Again, I have absolutely no way of knowing if that's true.

DAMN! Let just hope that appeals court did come down with something.

jruby

how much u wanna bet this has something to do wtih gmama saying that michael and crew beat her up and hit her and she has injuries to her head

she better not have said that michael molested her or or something
u know like pennys remmebers it 2 yrs later,

Status
Not open for further replies.