FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Lilly

From MJJF:

PURE SPECULATION but Fox Radio * by jrbudy*

jruby said that the appeals reversed the decison and the indictment is thrown out.
----------------
jruby??? Where are you? :cryptic

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
From MJJF:

PURE SPECULATION but Fox Radio * by jrbudy*

jruby said that the appeals reversed the decison and the indictment is thrown out.
----------------
jruby??? Where are you? :cryptic
omgggg girllll dont get me excited for nothing :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
LOL I'm trying not to get too excited myself.

Btw I hope we're cool now. :rose:
:shutup: yes we're cool.........ya know there needs to be a lil heated discussion/argument to keep the fibers hot and fingers tingly *thinks* that didn't sound right did it? o well *does the ease on down the road dance with Lilly*

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
:shutup: yes we're cool.........ya know there needs to be a lil heated discussion/argument to keep the fibers hot and fingers tingly *thinks* that didn't sound right did it? o well *does the ease on down the road dance with Lilly*
:D

I hate the way MJJForum keep throwing me off cos there are too many people there. :extremely

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
^lmao i hate it there.. sooo many ppl. I wish i could put everyone on ignore except like 15 ppl :D
I hate it too, it gives me a seroius headache :laugh but it's the best place to hear what's happening.

SpecialJanet25

Okay, I don't know what the hell is going and but we have to stay calm. It seem like November 18, 2003 all over again. The media once again is on the bandwagon when it comes to shit like this. That racist ass mother****er is so desperate. Look at the Miller raid, the raid of the personal's assistant home. I smell a big ass lawsuit coming. Let's hppe Michael's PR team is on this ASAP as soon as they learn what's this all about.

Badine

This breaks my heart. MJ finally decided to go back to NEverland and live there again and they decide to ****ing trash it again! Its just not fair. Why cant they leave his home as the peaceful magical place that it is? I am so pissed off right now.

mjj_jdj

I am getting all my anger out listening to We've Had Enough... thank u michael for releasing this song now i have a new tune to listen to and rage with when sh|t like this happens

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
I am getting all my anger out listening to We've Had Enough... thank u michael for releasing this song now i have a new tune to listen to and rage with when sh|t like this happens

I'm more outrage than angry. What the hell are they looking? They act like MIchael is a murderer and really bad criminal. It's absurb.

Tiger Lilly

"Jackson's defense team told FOX News that they believe Friday's search stemmed from new information from the accuser's mother, and that they might be looking for DNA. Investigators previously found the DNA of three other people on Jackson's bed, rather than the accuser's DNA, and the defense is suggesting it may be tied to this.

Defense officials also suggested that the accuser's mother is now "coming up with new information" after it was revealed this week that she had paranoid schizophrenia, and that this is her payback for that information leaking out to the press.

But prosecution sources told FOX News that in the last week or two, at least one person close to Jackson is now talking to authorities and "providing valuable information." FOX News has learned that in this same time period, authorities reached out to several people, including possible unindicted co-conspirators in the case, offering them deals if they cooperate.

Additionally, prosecution sources told FOX News that there were some discussions with the Jackson team in recent weeks about Jackson receiving probation, registering as a sex offender, being monitored with his own children and staying away from others in exchange for no jail time.

The sources said Jackson's team was not receptive to this. One key member of Jackson's defense team told FOX News: "If a paranoid schizophrenic accused you of this, would you accept any deal?"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140443,00.html

I feel so confused about what's happening right now...

mjj_jdj

Well, this is my last post in this thread, Hope u guys have fun in all the mania, I've got out my words for this topic....I'm gettin my party on with Disc 2 from the boxset and happy again.... talk to u later in another thread. :banana-mu

ohhh my god... this just totally ruins my whole day :bluecry: this is soo awful.... why do they keep doing this to him?! he hasn't done anything wrong. I just wish they would leave poor Michael alone :bluecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.