FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous

this is all because whispers bullets made it famous :laugh

this was the only thing they could think of to counteract that :nonono:

Tiger Lilly

Fox News reported they came out carrying a giant PEZ dispenser... One of these for people who don't know:

pez.jpg

:laugh

Kelly281

Sorry about posting it might be unrelated, it's jsut what I had heard at the time before I could get back onto MJJF.... sorry if it worried anyone.

Dangerous is right, the most logical explanation now is that they've been told a new fairytale.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Off_the_wall
I just duno what 2 make of n e of this... *shakes head*

4 words: the prosecution is DESPERATE. That's all there is to it. They have until Monday to hand over evidence from the past raids, but they're afraid of facing the judge w/out real shit, so off they go to do another raid. Melville better not go easy on them. If this ain't blatently obvious that Snedd is sweating bullets out his ass, I don't know what is.

HeavenSent

LOL so wait...What kind of evidence are they gonna find with damn giant Pez dispenser? I'm so ready to hear this one.

Most Proberly. Or it's just that Sneddon is begining to worry, and he's grabbing anything he can label as evidence Either way this is going to cause controversy.

~Jamie~

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
the pez is a joke right?
no its not a joke, they were also sited walking out with a holla hoop...
they say G___ mother wanted it back, its one of the deadly items that michael kept from them. :bustbubbl

HeavenSent

by the defense allegedly knowing about this raid, perhaps their attitude is: why stop the prosecution from looking like fools? Let them. here it is, 3 days from the discovery deadline, and you got police grandstanding w/60 officers and shit. maybe it's best to sit back and watch.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
desperate and disgusting tactics. I wonder if they've gotten advanced word that the APpeals court is going to rule in the defense's favor? Hum...

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by whisper
I wonder if they've gotten advanced word that the APpeals court is going to rule in the defense's favor? Hum...
I'm wondering the same thing... I'm not getting hopeful though.

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by HeavenSent
by the defense allegedly knowing about this raid, perhaps their attitude is: why stop the prosecution from looking like fools? Let them. here it is, 3 days from the discovery deadline, and you got police grandstanding w/60 officers and shit. maybe it's best to sit back and watch.
i dont think they already knew because if so they would have been there... in that video clip i posted it says michael wasnt there, and one of his ppl from his team where on there way there.....so to me it looks like they didn't know....i guess we wont know for sure right now

Status
Not open for further replies.