FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
no its not a joke, they were also sited walking out with a holla hoop...
they say G___ mother wanted it back, its one of the deadly items that michael kept from them. :bustbubbl
A deadly item?! Sorry, but :crackingu

If I were a SB taxpayer, I'd be mad as hell.

This is more $$ that is going to be wasted, fishing for shit based on G-mama. I mean c'mon!!!

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by whisper
desperate and disgusting tactics. I wonder if they've gotten advanced word that the APpeals court is going to rule in the defense's favor? Hum...
whisper?!?!?! the APpeals court is going to rule in defense favor?!?!?!?! were u asking that or we're u stating it.......

dangerous

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
whisper?!?!?! the APpeals court is going to rule in defense favor?!?!?!?! were u asking that or we're u stating it.......
shes asking, its not certain. She has a premonition.

the appeals said Dec 6 would be the last day to file. BUt that doesnt say when they are going to rule. Is it the longer the better?

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
i think jdj is joking, LMAO.

guys lets not ADD to the confusion!
yea i was lol.....a holla hoop :crackingu i meann commonnnn i can't do anything but laugh at the BS

Tiger Lilly

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...ch_041203205059

Jackson fans and those close to the embattled entertainer told AFP they had no idea what authorities were looking for in their renewed search of Neverland, but said the raid was a clear sign that prosecutors lack evidence against Jackson.

"I've been talking to the family," said Angel (Eds.: one name), who heads the Friends of Michael Jackson Committee.

"They think the DA (district attorney) doesn't have enough evidence, and is trying to get more evidence," she told AFP.

Jackson and his three children left the ranch on Thursday for a trip to the Nevada gambling getaway of Las Vegas, Angel and other members of the Jackson family entourage told AFP.

"Michael wasn't there," Angel said. "He left with the kids. They didn't know this was going to happen today. They are in Las Vegas now."

danaluvsmj

God, after all the magic I experienced there in september, now its being destroyed again, I want to kill those jerks :(

dangerous

He left with the kids. They didn't know this was going to happen today.
:(

how can it be approved by the courts and not be within the defense's knowledge? How long ago was this search warrant signed off? adn dont they need to notify in the case wehre they are searching the DEFENDANTS HOUSE>???

floacist

I am confused and pissed and after all this bullshit is over Michael should just buy an island somewhere where total white hick trash cant do this kind of shit.

mjj_jdj

yep... they could easily set up michael if they wanted to because NO ONE that is on michaels team is there........suspicious.........HELL YES IT IS

Status
Not open for further replies.