Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
so the options were
- mama added to her story
- someone flipped
- new accuser
I definately don't think there's a new accuser. I was on MJJForum till late last night and alot of people had heard that G-mama had added to her story with a crime against her. If that's true then I'm laughing. Another story was 3 other people's DNA and Sneddon was searching for more matches. But nothing's for sure.

I hope Michael's okay.

Angel

OMG! I just can't believe this!!!!!!!!! This must be a desperate attempt to get something on Mike... Keep dreamin' Snedass!!!! :smacking :throwings

privacy

I definately don't think there's a new accuser. I was on MJJForum till late last night and alot of people had heard that G-mama had added to her story with a crime against her. If that's true then I'm laughing. Another story was 3 other people's DNA and Sneddon was searching for more matches. But nothing's for sure.

That's what I'm thinking of. The addition to her story and the DNA.. it's just hell that we don't know anything for sure.

It's silly.. I know that it's just that they're desperate, I know that there's no way Michael can be 'proved' guilty beyond all reasonable doubt... but it just makes me so angry and upset that they do this.. could they be doing it just to get Michael down?

Tiger Lilly

I know, I'm seriously pissed off about them raiding again. But this could be a blessing in disguise. Sned's desperate.

Just got this together from MJJForum:

CNN - told the search has something to do with the mother adding to her story.
Celebrity Injustice - the year old ripped apart mattress, saying the defense wanted to use it and Sneddon took it.
NYPost - search has something to do with Schaffel flipping and giving new info.
Fox - shown pics of police taking photos of a feild lol.
GMA/ABC - "dana did say that taking a dna sample is pretty simple and could have been done rather without all the cops...in his mind, they were looking for something else...he also said either the prosecution has something new or their case is really suffering..."
Diane LIEmond - drawing pictures of Mike's bedroom cos the boy described what's in there. (Great, we all know he's been in there, what does that prove?)
Other stories - Michael left Neverland even though he was requested to give a saliva sample. He has till 9:30am today to give it. <<< Liemond also said that.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/32464.htm
......Jackson lawyer Brian Oxman said he believed the deputies yesterday were looking for DNA evidence that would link Jackson to the young cancer patient he is accused of sexually abusing during overnight visits in February and March 2003.

The moon-walking megastar is charged with seven counts of committing lewd acts on the boy, who was 12 at the time, and two counts of using alcohol to seduce him.

Oxman said investigators had found traces of DNA from three males other than Jackson in the star's Neverland bedroom – but none from his accuser.

Asked to explain the DNA that was found, Oxman said: "Kids crash where they crash. They play in his room, and that's where they crash." ..........
-------------------------------
I dunno what to make of that ^^^

privacy

Fox - shown pics of police taking photos of a feild lol.

lol.. reminds me of that Clover advert.

Oxman said investigators had found traces of DNA from three males other than Jackson in the star's Neverland bedroom – but none from his accuser.

So basically.. I think they're gonna look for lots n lots of DNA like.. everywhere.. until they find what they want.
They do know that some kids wet the bed (or wherever they're sleeping) don't they? And that he has two sons? :laugh

I can't wait till this is all over.

privacy

Diane LIEmond - drawing pictures of Mike's bedroom cos the boy described what's in there. (Great, we all know he's been in there, what does that prove?)

what's the point?? People can just go in and take PHOTOS.. why draw?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by privacy
So basically.. I think they're gonna look for lots n lots of DNA like.. everywhere.. until they find what they want.
They do know that some kids wet the bed (or wherever they're sleeping) don't they? And that he has two sons? :laugh
LOL yup! It all sounds desperate to me. We all know (cos Michael's said) that he has kids in his room. That doesn't mean he's a peadophile. Yet who knows, the kids could jump on the bed, watch TV on the bed while eating some food, sit on the bed while having a story read to them... at any time DNA such as an eye lash, skin, watever could get on the bed. What does that prove?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by privacy
what's the point?? People can just go in and take PHOTOS.. why draw?
And didn't the take pictures the first time they went there? Does Sneddon want some personal copies or something? :laugh

privacy

:laugh Probably.. secretly.. he wishes that HE were invited to neverland, because really.. HE wants to go on the rides, have water fights, and be Michaels friend.

But Michael said no. Cus Sneddon just.. smells so bad he scared the kids away.

A

Anonymous

If someone is in fact telling the prosecution information, I have no doubt it's Schaffel. WTF is UP his ass? Michael pissed him off big time...but WTF could he tell the prosecution that would cause them to search Neverland again? I thought they tore everything up last time, they probably looked through every corner! Unless it was something new...but how would Schaffel know?

A book, a lawsuit...now this. Wow.

That bitch is going to go down.

MJISHOT

omg this is so pathetic. i got a news email about this and i just cant believe they are doing this. Is so obvious they are still trying to find even a small piece of evidence! it makes me sick! Poor mike! :(

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
I don't think anyone besides the accusing azzholes are telling the prosecution anything.

I hope not. Schaffel is a dumbass if he tells them anything...being a co-conspirator and all.

Tiger Lilly

[QUOTE from MJJF]Dawn Hobbes of santa barbara news press says:

They went for Mj saliva and room measurements (she pointed out that its odd bc they could have just done it by court order--she also said its strange bc they have the mattress and pointed out that Gkids dna was not found on it)

She said MJ did NOT refuse, but was given time to gather himself and children and leave the ranch because it was so sudden.

She was very speculative of prosecution tactics.

She mentioned Gmommas psych findings and the jc penny ish

overall she gave a fair report

**she does not know if the officers are coming back However mez is there right now. [/QUOTE]

HeavenSent

Tiger Lilly said:
She said MJ did NOT refuse, but was given time to gather himself and children and leave the ranch because it was so sudden.

:( see? his precious kids have had to witness this kind of crap. this really makes my heart break.

senecajackson

mjj_jdj said:
Umm why are they still raiding neverland.. OH LOL THEY ARE STILL LOOKIN FOR EVIDENCE AGAINST MICHAEL hahaha poor poor them :thumbsdow

What u said! :thumbsup
I'm just sick of this whole thing! Why don't they just leave him alone!

If they want to play on the rides at Neverland why don't they just ask! Instead of using a search warrent as an excuse!

lol.
Just trying to make light of every thing...

oh my god..I can't even imagine what is going through Michael's mind right now.. :bluecry: no wonder he feels like Neverland is no longer his 'home'. I don't blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.