Has Michael ever made you cry?

abbymjgirl

Has Michael ever made you cry? Has he done something publically that made tears in your eyes? Or has he said something that was so sad..it made you cry?

I admit..I've cried. I mean, I am a sensitive gal and when I heard him talking about how Papa Joe used to hit him and, well, practically beat him..I teared a bit. :(

I dunno..but the first time I heard Man In The Mirror..it was sweet (I didn't cry) but then when I saw him preform it in the Bucharest concert..I teared and I am not ashamed of admitting it. :D

Anyone else? :idontknow

LoveMeIfYouDare

michael had made me cry many times....

when i listen to "Goon Too Soon",i cried for the sheer beauty of his voice n the fact that he put so much emotion into the song.

and when i saw how pple write about him,i cried too coz i think he was so unfairly treated...

n may times when i feel that he is just so beautiful...

im not afraid to admit it too...michael is such a gem...:)

A

Anonymous

Lucy, you probably deserved it. You were probably trying to hack up a big loogie and slosh it at him like last time.

He threw green M&Ms at me and told me that the green ones made him horny.

DarkChild

Ew I don't pull shit like that. I think he was mad at me cause I put his fingers in water when we were sleeping. :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah cause you liked him to keep the bed warm didn't you??? You dirty little wench!

frozen rose

*shakes head in disappointment* Michael, Michael, Michael... *tuts* I never expected such behaviour from a 46 year old... I mean, hurting these poor young ladies feelings. I am ashamed. *watches him turn around in shame and without being noticed, splashing water all over him* :laugh

A

Anonymous

Hahahaha.

Lucy you are wrong. Once Michael made me cry by giving me a wedgie and pulling the waist band right over my head so I couldnt see and he spun me around 6 times and I kept walking in to the walls and bumping my head and then he kicked me up the bum and made me fall over and then he stole my lunch money :(