Has Michael ever made you cry?

Kanya

Also, when I listen to songs such as: "Earth Song"; "Someone In The Dark"; "We've Had Enough"; "Fall Again"; "Will You Be There"; "She's Out of My Life"; "With A Child's Heart"; "Ben"; "Be Not Always"; "You Are There"; "One Day In Your Life"; "Lady In My Life"; "Human Nature"; "Gone Too Soon"; "You Were There"; "Cry"....oh, too many...too many to list...

MjsBabyMomma

how did u know? Damn, I cry for MJ more than I cry for anyone. Sometimes I feel I luv him so much or I miss him that I cry both of my damn eyes out. I know I sound silly but I cry for him...a lot. No necessary particular reason...I just do.

MJISHOT

many many times!! I used to always cry when i watched the dangerous tour live in bucharest because i love it so much, and it still overwhelms me so much at how amazingly talented he is. I've cried when listening to a new album, and obviously, ive cried many times during the trial, and when the verdict was given, i sobbed like a baby lol.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by I love rock
Yeah, I cried at stranger in Moscow. I am such a baby! I cry at almost every slow song on HIStory.
stranger in moscow always makes me cry too. :pacifier

A lot of the things mentioned are true of myself as well.
I've never actually boo hooed, but I have gotten all teary eyed.
Also, many times when I'm listening to his music,
solo and with his brothers, I've been moved to near-tears.

OMG Michael makes me cry all the time. I cry when...

I see Michael cry.
During She's Out Of My Life & I'll Be There performances on the Bucharest DVD.
When I watch the One More Chance video (odd i know but it makes me sad :()
When I watch the video's for Gone Toon Soon ans I'll Be There from the Dangerous DVD, as well as Will You Be There. That's all I can think of for now, sometimes I just cry at random, when I'm feeling down and Michael's on my mind. Like during low points of the trial when all this horrible UNTRUE stuff was being said. Then I cried.

MjsBabyMomma - I luv ur siggy! I miss Aaliyah dearly. After Michael and Janet, she is my idol.

MJsbadgirl89

If I see Michael cry, I'll cry, and that time when he got arrested I cried! and cried for the victory day, I'll cry if Michael cries.... I too am such a baby!

Saphster

Hmm...I cried this one time really...badly. It was from deep in my heart. I was walking around the kitchen about a year and a half ago, and suddenly all thoughts came into my mind at how much Michael has suffered, and how people are constantly making fun of him, and how mean and stupid they can be. I just lost it, and just blurted out tears.

The time in LWMJ when Bashir asked about the whoopings MJ got by Joseph.
MJ put his hands over his face and when he took them down.......man! the look on his
face broke my heart. THAT put a lump in my throat and my eyes welled up with tears.