Has Michael ever made you cry?

frozen rose

haha! I made me cry through laughing too much, in 'Private Home Movies'! and he also made me cry through the sound 'Little Susie' (as in upset tears), as I imagined Susie as my little 3 year old sister, and it really upset me :(

DarkChild

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
Hahahaha.

Lucy you are wrong. Once Michael made me cry by giving me a wedgie and pulling the waist band right over my head so I couldnt see and he spun me around 6 times and I kept walking in to the walls and bumping my head and then he kicked me up the bum and made me fall over and then he stole my lunch money :(

Cor, what a bitch. I'mma kick his ass.

frozen rose

Originally posted by DarkChild
Cor, what a bitch. I'mma kick his ass.

I must agree! Noone has the right of pushing or hurting Jess!!!! Doesn't matter if it's Michael Jackson, I'm gonna smuther their a$$es with some foot marks!!!! *gestures punching in someone's face* lol.

HeavenSent

Seriously...

Michael has never made me outright cry. But reading old interviews when he spoke about his lonliness always makes me sad.

A

Anonymous

Another time, when I was five. I had pigtails in my hair and he picked me up by both pigtails and he swang me around and around like I was a shotput and he nearly ripped my face off by my scalp (a la ghosts) and then he let go and I went flying over the Sydney Harbour bridge and he almost won a Gold medal, but the Australian shotput champ disqualified him for "foul-play" and he blamed me so he hunted me down and kicked me in the elbow.

A

Anonymous

Sometimes I have epiphanies while watching Michael... When I got my Box set, I watched WYBT ... and there's a moment in the song where he looks above and has his hands raised and this big kinda smile and I just sat on the couch and felt my eyes flooding with tears with such a bursting feeling inside my heart.

Also, when I found out about Michael being raided a second time. I bawled my eyes out for a week straight and after he was arrested I didn't get out of bed for about three days. Talk about mourning!

Shannon

This thread is so hilarious :lol:

But seriously, yes of course Michael have made me cry, several times too. Of both joy and sadness.

abbymjgirl

OH YES! When he was arrested..it broke my heart. I mean, how cruel, huh? They put cuffs on him and treated him like a criminal! Bee-yach-ez!!

That was a sad time..

Michael has moved me to tears many a time. Through song (We've Had Enough, Gone Too Soon, Childhood, etc.), through expression of emotion (like talking about his troubled childhood, the "case", being misunderstood, lonely, etc.), but most importantly, by just being his loving, generous, beautiful self. :inlove

Oh! And I was also especially moved during that one part in the Munich '97 HIStory concert, when he stood in front of the army tank, as a gesture of peace. SOO moving and powerful..

senecajackson

Oh yes, a couple of times actually. When I seen that British documentry, the part when he was talking about his childhood and how he was about to cry, and how u can see the pain on his face just talking about it, got to me a little. I cried when I seen The footage u were never meant to see, when he was talking about how lonely he was growing up and.....

His music makes me cry...tears of joy and just how deep some of the songs r, like CRY, Stranger in Moscow, Will you be there, Gone too soon and so on....
Those songs have powerful meaning and are so heartfelt.

Good Times gets me too.

linzfinz03

I always end up crying after I listen to the second CD of HIStory. That is just such a beautiful album. Its my favorite.