Has Michael ever made you cry?

frozen rose

Seeing him being taken to the sherrif's office was heartbreaking. I watched it in the afternoon and seeing the raid sencond time early in the morning was too much!!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by frozen rose
Aw, Carla! :(
Aw, carla what? What did I say? lol.

Mine wasn't as sad as some of the others. I've already confessed that I haven't cried. There's just things that really sadden me. I'm just sitting here thinking about what Dana mentioned about Gone Too Soon and about the arrest.

Definite sadness there.

moonball29

i dont know if i've been moved to tears, but i have been very sad. like someone said when he talks about loneliness and not having a childhood. that makes me very sad.

for awhile, i wasnt sure what this thread was really about. you guys got really crazy. lol

-JANIE-

Hmm.

I'm not sure if Michael has so much MADE me cry, rather than I have cried for him - if that makes sense.

I did cry my eyes out when he sang Man In The Mirror at the end of the first concert I was at. But it was kind of a happiness crying really, cos it was just the end of such a bueatiful evening.

I also welled up when I saw the picture of his bruises on his arm after the arrest, I was just so furious.

I guess the last time I cried over Michael was when he was acquitted. I started crying as the first "not guilty" got read out, and by the finish I was just sobbing my heart out, :lol;! And then when he came out of court, seeing him looking so shaken - that made me cry, as well. I'll never forget that night, that's for sure.

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by LadyInMJsLife
Watching him being arrested & hand cuffed on T.V had me in tears.
me2
d045.gif

Kanya

Michael and animals and toys are the sole creatures to make me cry...The sole ones...

Have a quick look at a picture of his...Take, for instance, one of those jolly precious ones from his pre-pubescent days, when his eye-teeth were removed, and he was proud and anxious on teething again...Try the TCB magazine that has got various insights and footage from on and off stage...on the "Jackson 5 Collector" site...Believe me...I am not easily impressionable, God knows that, but when I see Michael, I see my very soul and childhood...and...words are just superfluous...

Kanya.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
yes, he has made me cry. When my friend passed away a few years ago, I listened to 'Gone too soon' and I just lost it.:(

i know what u mean..."Gone Too Soon" is one sad song for me...:(

A

Anonymous

I guess the last time I cried over Michael was when he was acquitted. I started crying as the first "not guilty" got read out, and by the finish I was just sobbing my heart out, :lol;! And then when he came out of court, seeing him looking so shaken - that made me cry, as well. I'll never forget that night, that's for sure.

Me too! I was cryin' like some kinda bitch LOL. Sobbing, praying, rocking back and forth in anticipation.

Hahaha. I would have loved to have been a fly on my wall. "Thank you God, thank you thank you thank you God." *waits for next charge to be called* "Please God, let him be ok. Please God, don't fail him please God, please God.....*waits* ...............Thank you God, thank you thank you thank you Lord....."

hahaha.

HeavenSent

LOL. We can laugh about that now.

I didnt cry on verdict day. It was more like me holding my breath for unhealthy periods of time!

abbymjgirl

Naw..I cried on V-day.

I was a school during the verdict. I was at the last period of the day when we saw on trh TV that Michael had about 5 minutes left to get to court. I wasn't crying yet. But, stupid people in m class were saying, "MIchael's guilty..he's a mofo child abuser..he's gonna rot in jail.." Stuff like that.

I usually ignore all of those epople. I did..and our teacher let us see the whole thing on TV and I was praying all the way. Well, she turned of the TV right when they were gonna say the verdict! I got so mad and sad at the same time so I ran to the computer and checked online..the first thing I remember seeing was: MICHAEL FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS.

That's when I started crying..I was happy. :D:D:D I never had any doubt..but I wasn't crying like a maniac..just tears of "Look all you f**kers! He's innocent!"

But, that's just me. :)

dtaylor1689

Is it completely necessary to say my name to thousands of strangers on the internet? No offence but can you edit it or something.

I've cried for Michael on about 2 seperate occasion's that I can remember of. Both were throughout the trial but I can remember very vivdly. The first time when Michael was requested to make an apperance at court within a certain time limit when he had failed to attend court due to his illness. When he arrived and I saw the struggle and pain on his face it moved me to tears because it was at that moment when I had realised the physical and emotion demand the trial was begining to have on him.

The second time was leading up to the much anticipated verdict that everyone was waiting on. Again the realisation had hit me that Michael's fate was now about to declared by those jury members that sat for several days in deliberation deciding on those verdicts. I sat staring at the television screen observing everying that was going on. Mostly the news was showing coverage of Michael's ontourage racing down that freeway and the thoughts of what might Michael be feeling entered my mind and from there on I just started to franticly rock back and forth while crying. It's really hard to accumulate words and articulate the feelings that was going through me at that point in time, but I'll continue. Childhood memories of enjoying Michael's music started to circulate my mind, desperatly trying to crasp on to them in attempt not to forget them because I was begining to imagine the unthinkable occuring.

After Michael had arrived to court and I saw him almost emotionless and looking very fragile my tears began to mount leading to hysteria.. and from then on, after he had entered those doors which acted as a divide between the court proceedings and the public, there was nothing I could say or do would change the results of those verdicts, I even thought to myself that this could very well be the last time that I would ever see Michael again. You can only imagine what was to follow after that thought. Then after much praying justice was soon begining to appear after each verdict on each count was read out. VICTORY...

I was no longer crying my eye's out after the verdit LOL. I was runing around the house like a mad man shouting "Innocent" "Innocent on all counts" "Eat your words DAD, eat em":laugh

I hope I NEVER have to endure those feelings again

*Looks up the page* Geez, that was looong. Sorry hehe