Jackson enjoys sights and ambience in Dubai

LoveMeIfYouDare

OMG!is this real?michael looks AMAZING!definitely the rest he got!aww...my heart's melting...n i feel like crying...

Michael i love u so much!

luisamj

OMG! OMG! I am soooo happy he is doing just fine. I am happy to see him smilling again. I missed that soo much! I love you Michael!!!

HeavenSent

^^Yeppers :D

dubai_2005_2.jpg

:laugh

-JANIE-

I saw that, but on second thoughts it looks to me like one of them is holding it for him whilst Michael adjusts his hat! :D :D

Thank you sooo much for posting that refreshing article, expecally on his birthday where we've all wondering if Michael had a magical and loving day..

When I read the title and saw that the thread included new picture's, I was like.. hell wit the words, lemme see em pictures. I quickly glanced and thought that this must have been a mistake because Michael looked so heathly and 90's compared with his resent court appearances. I so glad that we have evidence that Michael's truly enjoying himself.. and he's smiling!! yaaaay

Thanks again..

DarkChild

omggggggg he looks so amazing!! And so happy! I'm so...omg. Speechless, it's so great to see him like this and not in a suit walking into court, but happy and carefree and having fun. He looks so healthy omg I'mma go and cry now.

:D Thanks so much for posting.

floacist

dubai.jpg

^

He is striking a pose!!!!!!I am in love with those pictures :tooexcite !!!!He looks so happy and looks healthy, nothing tops his big smile either!:)

BTW this man does not look 47 at all!

historythiller

Its about time he wore that hat lol. Its seems its been over 10 years that he has not wore that hat. All we need is to go on tour and pack the house like a house of chickens lol.

wacky_sis

Originally posted by whisper
Dude, does Mike have one of the sheikhs holding his umbrella for him? :lol:

My thoughts exactly. I was like "wow, he's got a prince holding the umbrella for him" :laugh

historythiller

Originally posted by wacky_sis
It certainly looks like it :D

Well iam only saying that because in the past some fans would say and i qutoe:
" Let him his rest" '' "He need time to recover" "His life was on the line".

Is this the time? :crystalball:

A

Anonymous

So what? Just because he looks happy that doesn't mean he has to dive back into work. He's been stressing for over a year! He still needs a long break.