Jackson enjoys sights and ambience in Dubai

danaluvsmj

wow he looks so great! It's so good and refreshing to see him happy and smiling again.
And he brought the fedora back, woo hoo!
God I love that man :inlove

P dub

He looks soooooooooo much better till its not even funny omg i cant wait till he comes back to the US and i definatly cant wait till he gets back n 2 the light.

historythiller

We are not sure if he will buy something over seas right? He has done it in the past where he go house hunting but never buy anything! lol

Michael looks freakin good in yello! yum.! Thanks for posting those he looks like he did in the dangerous era.He looks f.uckin good for fourty seven .!

Aww, that article was sooo uplifting! :) So good to see that Michael is apparently happy and able to be HIMSELF once again, free of all the BS he had to endure. That article especially warmed my heart, as that is just SO like Michael to stop and be kind and friendly to his fans and others, even when on his own private time like that (during vacation)..

I love him more each time....
wub6bv.gif

29_nation_jackson03.jpg

And the "teddy bear" tummy is back..hell's yeah! :D :tooexcite :inlove....

MjsBabyMomma

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! He's on fire!!!!!!!!!! When I first saw those pics, I thought it was from back then. It looks nothing like him now, but dayum he's fine~! Glad he's doing good and enjoying himself. Happy-bday baby!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Aww, that article was sooo uplifting! :) So good to see that Michael is apparently happy and able to be HIMSELF once again, free of all the BS he had to endure. That article especially warmed my heart, as that is just SO like Michael to stop and be kind and friendly to his fans and others, even when on his own private time like that (during vacation)..

I love him more each time....
wub6bv.gif

29_nation_jackson03.jpg

And the "teddy bear" tummy is back..hell's yeah! :D :tooexcite :inlove....

:laugh what tummy? Michael is still a stick. :lol:
1125320570.88545.jpg

Look at those pencils! :laugh

Not to say he doesn't look better, he can still use some of my lard though.

senecajackson

OH goodness look at him!!!
He looks soooooooooo much better and I'm, glad he's getting out!!
Woooohooooooo Mikey!
LOL @ ND's reply!!!^

Tiger Lilly

Wow I feel so, so happy to see him again! He's looking younger! You can see the rest is doing him good. Whatever you're doing out there, Mike, keep it up, you look fabulous! :D And that smile....! :inlove

Love him loads! :D

abbymjgirl

OMG!! HE LOOKS SO HOT!!! :tooexcite WORDS CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN IT! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE HIM..I AM LOVING HIS FADORA!! :tooexcite I'M GLAD HE'S WELL AND *ah* HE'S STILL LOOKING YOUNG AND SEXY!! :tooexcite

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Jackson829

This has made my day!! He looks fantastic and he looks so happy!! I'm so glad he's enjoying himself there. Oh yeah, I'm a very happy person now!

Kanya

You're beautiful, wonderful, incredible, I love you so....And, oh, no, Michael does not have a tummy...And I love those pencils of legs...I have always been like that myself...