John Legend is fake

craze4mj

he twittered this after mj died

“I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids interesting to think about in the context of the comments about the complexion of the kids at the pool. Just to be clear, I’m very much an MJ fan and I believe he should be celebrated. Just acknowledging that there were some troubling and sad aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us. Ok, enough “deep thoughts” for tonight. Hope I didn’t offend w/ the MJ thoughts. I truly appreciate and respect him as an artist…And my comments were in no way meant as a diss to him. Just looking at bigger questions that came to mind with the Philly incident”

sounds like a quincy wannabe...bringing up the skin and his kids

MJfan01'

What a bastard!! In 50 years no one will remember John Legend. I can't stand when people say he bought white children. It is so offensive and disgusting. Those are his children, who is anyone to say otherwise. Michael said they're his biological children and that's it. They all have some Jackson in them to me anyways. John Legend is one ignorant jack ass. He had no right to say anything about Michael's children. Michael Jackson is a black icon and an icon period. Any one who does research would see that Michael had vitiligo and gave millions to help black people and all people.

mjj_05

People are just content to be ignorant when it comes to Michael Jackson. Even if they
are not sure, why do they think it's okay to bad mouth him.

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me." For the first time I really understand that
lyric.

You know, if skin bleaching was real, a lot of people would be doing. They have skin
lightening creams now!! Fair skin is prized all over the world. That has not changed.
People want to look at Michael, but their only seeing the ugliness in themselves and what
they themselves created.

candles

lol i find it funny how all the black men who say this stuff about MJ dont even date black women.

anyway, I dont know what to make of his comments. I'd be lying if I said I don't see why some people feel a certain way. Not saying it is right, but I do see why some people believe the things they believe.

I think he was saying as a musical genius, he respects him though

Which I wish it would all just stop there. Forget his troubles and whatnot. We all have them and like I've said before...IF it's true he just didn't want to be black at all costs, it's God he'll have to answer to, not us. That's between him and God

Cristine87

First of all, I love these people and their backhanded a.ss compliments. Michael Jackson is a such a legend but he bleached himself so we should all take that in to consideration. Oh, and he has white children. I think that says it all right there I feel sorry for those three kids, could you imagine the comments there gonna have to get from people. Gee, ur daddy was black, why are you white? Fcukers! Why can Madonna and Angelina adopt black kids but MJ's kids can't be fair-skinned? What the hell is wrong with people?

candles

Cristine87;222562 said:
First of all, I love these people and their backhanded a.ss compliments. Michael Jackson is a such a legend but he bleached himself so we should all take that in to consideration. Oh, and he has white children. I think that says it all right there I feel sorry for those three kids, could you imagine the comments there gonna have to get from people. Gee, ur daddy was black, why are you white? Fcukers! Why can Madonna and Angelina adopt black kids but MJ's kids can't be fair-skinned? What the hell is wrong with people?

I think people felt like he disassociated himself from black people in general. to some people there were many contributing factors that made them conclude this.

Cristine87

SomedayMaybe;222566 said:
I think people felt like he disassociated himself from black people in general. to some people there were many contributing factors that made them conclude this.

That's just it. Michael has said countless times that he was proud to be black and that his light skin is due to vitiligo. How many ethnic women did he have in his videos? If Michael didn't want to be black, you wouldn't see him collaborating with black artists, nor would he have black people in his videos, he wouldn't go to the BET awards, he wouldn't go to Africa, he wouldn't have made USA for Africa, he wouldn't have dated Stephanie Mills, etc. I could go on and on! People need to get off his a.ss and address there own insecurities about there race and pick up a book like an intelligent motherfcuker is supposed to and look up VITILIGO! These people are nobody to judge weather or not Michael has this cause they're not his damn dermotologist!:8-26-03ranting:

Saphster

Hmmm....he said that? Wow.

He obviously hasn't or even research any truths concerning Michael's life. He doesn't know $hit. I hate it when people want to be stuck in the dark.

MJfan01'

Cristine87;222562 said:

I feel so bad for his children. I didn't know that they are the only biracial kids that ended up fair skin. Silly Me, they must be white because that is just impossible. *note my sarcasm* I don't know why people can't accpet that he had vitiligo. Especially now, it's show's in his autospy results. I have seen idiots say he caused himself to have a skin disease.

candles

Cristine87;222570 said:
That's just it. Michael has said countless times that he was proud to be black and that his light skin is due to vitiligo. How many ethnic women did he have in his videos? If Michael didn't want to be black, you wouldn't see him collaborating with black artists, nor would he have black people in his videos, he wouldn't go to the BET awards, he wouldn't go to Africa, he wouldn't have made USA for Africa, he wouldn't have dated Stephanie Mills, etc. I could go on and on! People need to get off his a.ss and address there own insecurities about there race and pick up a book like an intelligent motherfcuker is supposed to and look up VITILIGO! These people are nobody to judge weather or not Michael has this cause they're not his damn dermotologist!:8-26-03ranting:

People overlook all that and ask questions like, if he really did have vitiligo, why did he take so long to say it? (they disregard that his medical history is PRIVATE) They ask why he had to make his nose 'smaller' and hair 'straighter' as though he was trying to achieve a more Caucasian look. They also disregard him dating Stephanie Mills in place of all the white women he openly admired/dated (other than Diana Ross). They disregard his trips to Africa and focus on all the media photos that focus on him only helping non-black children (the media never showed pictures of that).

I think to some people who don't understand, and don't have concrete evidence that he had vitiligo, they get angry that the most successful black artist felt the need to change himself. That's where the misconception starts, and without looking for facts, people take that and run with it.

I know it's not right. I sometimes wish, even if its an invasive wish, that we could have some documentation or SOMETHING that showed proof of his vitiligo...because no matter how much we defend him by mouth or words, there are people who wont ever believe. I mean at least for the molestation charges, he was acquitted of all charges, so even if people still contest that, there is the proof that he didn't do it. There is proof that no evidence was found.

He'll always have a legacy, but I'd hate for even thousands of years for it to be marred because of these misconceptions that people have about him.

candles

MJfan01';222572 said:
I have seen idiots say he caused himself to have a skin disease.

lmao are you serious?!

that's just crazy. it is said that lots of stress can spark off vitiligo if you have it in your genes...but that's just crazy for people to say things like that.

MJfan01'

SomedayMaybe;222574 said:
People overlook all that and ask questions like, if he really did have vitiligo, why did he take so long to say it? (they disregard that his medical history is PRIVATE) They ask why he had to make his nose 'smaller' and hair 'straighter' as though he was trying to achieve a more Caucasian look. They also disregard him dating Stephanie Mills in place of all the white women he openly admired/dated (other than Diana Ross). They disregard his trips to Africa and focus on all the media photos that focus on him only helping non-black children (the media never showed pictures of that).

I think to some people who don't understand, and don't have concrete evidence that he had vitiligo, they get angry that the most successful black artist felt the need to change himself. That's where the misconception starts, and without looking for facts, people take that and run with it.

I know it's not right. I sometimes wish, even if its an invasive wish, that we could have some documentation or SOMETHING that showed proof of his vitiligo...because no matter how much we defend him by mouth or words, there are people who wont ever believe. I mean at least for the molestation charges, he was acquitted of all charges, so even if people still contest that, there is the proof that he didn't do it. There is proof that no evidence was found.

He'll always have a legacy, but I'd hate for even thousands of years for it to be marred because of these misconceptions that people have about him.

Plenty of black people including myself get relaxers and it has nothing to do with looking 'white'. This is so unforunate that people still feel this way about him.

MJfan01'

SomedayMaybe;222575 said:
lmao are you serious?!

that's just crazy. it is said that lots of stress can spark off vitiligo if you have it in your genes...but that's just crazy for people to say things like that.

yeah, i was like are you serious? They said that he tried to chemically lighten his skin which caused the chemically induced vitiligo. :mellow:

candles

MJfan01';222577 said:
yeah, i was like are you serious? They said that he tried to chemically lighten his skin which caused the chemically induced vitiligo. :mellow:

rotflmao...i'm sorry but i just find that funny. people need to stop. even if he didn't have vitiligo and just wanted to bleach his skin....this is the craziest rumor i've heard in regards to this whole thing smh where do people come up with these things...

MJfan01'

SomedayMaybe;222578 said:
rotflmao...i'm sorry but i just find that funny. people need to stop. even if he didn't have vitiligo and just wanted to bleach his skin....this is the craziest rumor i've heard in regards to this whole thing smh where do people come up with these things...

and they call Michael crazy...

oldschoolfan

How f*cking hard is it to be NICE to someone these days? Hears a tip for you, instead of respecting him as an artist, trying respecting him as a PERSON.

Ben

Cristine87;222570 said:

Michael never left the black community, which is why people like Jesse Jackson and the Rev Al Sharpton, and the family who own Ebony magazine and stuck by Michael through both the highs and lows of his life.

White people have a problem with Michael because he never fitted the stereotype of how a black man should be, and some black people have that problem with Michael to. John Legend is one of those people and I find his comments about Michael's skin colour ignorant, and the ones about Michael's children very racist. I'm sure John Legend does make any commnets about Quincy Jones's daughter Rashida who's racially the same looking as Michael's son Prince.

Another thing about Michael's so called skin bleaching. You can't bleach skin to be as pale as Michael was. Michael was so pale because the cells in his body stopped producing the melinin he need for colouring, thus making his dangerous to go out in daylight. If Michael did bleach his skin, he would have had an unatural glow about him, and be nearer yellow or red looking than the very white/pale colour he was. I first saw Michael close up in person in 1988, and despite the false rumors that he was bleaching skin, he was still the same mid brown complextion he was on the Thriller album. It was only when I saw him onstage at Wembley Stadium on the Bad Tour that year that he looked much lighter because of stage makeup.

I saw Michael many times from 1988-2009, and I've seen people with vitiligo, some with mild forms and some with a huge lose of their black/brown complextion. And Michael's white/pale complextion is definatly from vitiligo. Maybe John Legend should stop having that minor jeri curl he has, I mean that's not naturally black hair if he wants to go on about being a role model for black kids. Funny how he has issues about Michael and his relationship with black people, and the likes of Spike Lee can by pass Michael's surgery and complextion and know that Michael never left the black community whilst still equally imbracing people of all race because Michael was just an open minded and unrestricted soul.

Michael was also the first major pop star among African Americans who embrace Africa when other were still ashamed of their African ancestry. Who to people in Africa love, the Michael Jackson who no longer looked black or John Legend. I'd say the Michael Jackson who no longer looked black , because they know Michael was black and never stopped being black. As Jermaine said when asked on the reality tv show in the UK called Big Brother why Michael changed his appearence, Jermaine said "He's still the same Michael". Michael never changed as a person, the 11yr old Jackson 5 Michael Jackson was 50yr old man who was with us until his sad passing.

I would like to point out Michael was never romantically involved with Stephanie Mills. She was in love with Michael, and to him see was just a good friend to hang out with.

craze4mj

i hate this whole changing appearnce stuff

2py9n3b.jpg

historyera.jpg

2nq6tr8.jpg

craze4mj

yeah a lot of ppl are trying to argue that he chemically induced the vitiligo...which i dont understand bcuz his great aunt had it and now prince has it...what did he chemically induce it in all of them...and how the hell would you chemically induce it?

again mike only had plastic surgery on nose and added indentation on chin...i think he got botox around 2001.....thats it