John Legend is fake

Cristine87

MJfan01';222652 said:
US Magazine reported Jones as saying that Jackson's obsession with his appearance got to be "ridiculous. Chemical peels and all of it. And I don't understand it," he reportedly said. "But he obviously didn't want to be black." Jones added he wasn't sure why Jackson had such a deep-seated issue with the way he looked. "I'm just a musician and a record producer. I'm not a psychiatrist," he said. "I don't understand all that stuff."

Then don't talk sh*t about something you know nothing about and wow, what an insensitive, uncompassioanate d*ck!

HeavenSent

Does John CrapLegend (I like NoLegend too :lol ) have a blog or something? Somebody needs to send the article that Danielle posted to his ass. "Q's" crusty ass too.

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;222657 said:
Does John CrapLegend (I like NoLegend too :lol ) have a blog or something? Somebody needs to send the article that Danielle posted to his ass. "Q's" crusty ass too.

I love it, "No Legend" and "Crusty ass" Quincy. The thing about ignorant people is that even when the truth is staring them in the face, they'll find a way not to believe it.

R e a f u

HeavenSent;222657 said:

Could always post on their twitter pages :eek:!

MJfan01'

Saphster;222663 said:
Quincy KrustyJones ass....
Now, he reminds of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants. :icrackingup

Don't bring Mr. Hugene Krabs into this. Spongebob would not be pleased. lol:p

Violet Flower

I'm very disappointed in Quincy's comments, mike has stated that he was like a father to him and has never publicly disrespected him and John is speaking foolishness, both of them should take a look into the mirror.

Chosen

That article was great ... up until the last paragraph. The writer is presuming that the media-fed stories of addiction are true. *Sigh*.

I do still hold out the hope that as information continues to emerge about what Michael would have suffered that people become more compassionate.

John Legend a suspect heterosexual who dates outside of his race needs to shut the f up plus the fact that Brad Pitt, Angelina, Madonna Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg all have kids that are not the same race as them but you never hear the same comments made about them!!! Its really unfair, racist, and disgusting, Michael loveed everybody just listen to the lyrics of Black or White!!! John Legend and Q's old senile ass can eat a **** In my book!!!

MJfan01'

It really disgusts me that people keep playing Maury and the race card with Michael's kids. It's disgusting and people like John Legend should be ashamed of themselves. Quincy Jones had a string of white wives and has biracial children himself. Maybe he hates being black too....:glare:

Saphster

madmichaelfanforever;222711 said:
John Legend a suspect heterosexual who dates outside of his race needs to shut the f up plus the fact that Brad Pitt, Angelina, Madonna Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg all have kids that are not the same race as them but you never hear the same comments made about them!!! Its really unfair, racist, and disgusting, Michael loveed everybody just listen to the lyrics of Black or White!!! John Legend and Q's old senile ass can eat a **** In my book!!!

He's never dated a black woman?

Cristine87

madmichaelfanforever;222711 said:

You mean to tell me that these two men date outside of their race but they wanna say Michael doesn't want to be black and how dare he have fair-skinned children? Wow!

LittleSusie50

Thank you MJFan01!

Quincy Jones dates only white women, at least publicly.
That's fine. To each his own, but don't throw stones.
Does that mean he wants to be white, or hates being black?
Robert Dinero and Chris Noth date black women.
I take that back. Dinero is married to a black woman, and
Chris Noth is engaged to a woman who is not white.
Are they denying their race too?
Just curious?
I just saw Michael's commercial again!:cloud9

HeavenSent

Michael is so much bigger than race in terms of the love he's gotten from the entire world... but at the end of the day he was a BLACK man who defined blackness heads and tails above these phonies. You date who you wanna date, I don't even care that JL never dated his own. But the first thing out of your mouth should NOT be about who's black, who can't stand to be black, etc. It only makes you look "special".

Palmyra

Good God Almighty...Here comes Palmyra again:

Evidence. Where's the evidence that John Legend said any of this stuff?

I went through everything he said on July 9th (which is when these comments were supposedly made), and there is no record that he said any of it. There is simply no record of anything resembling the comments that Legend allegedly made about Michael.

I found this website as a 'corroborating' source for these comments and it says the comments were made on July 9th:

http://coloredgirlspeak.com/index.php/2009/07/12/john-legend-goes-deep-on-mj/

I then went to John Legend's Twitter page and found nothing resembling these comments.

Did Legend delete the comments? I checked a website that looks for deleted Twitter comments. Tweleted (the website) wasn't able to find deleted comments for Legend.

Go through Legend's Twitter page yourself to verify what I am saying:

http://twitter.com/johnLegend

Did Legend make these comments? I don't know. That is not the point. The point is that we need evidence for everything we claim. What I do know is that there is no evidence to suggest Legend made the comments in the first place. We can't make up evidence. That would be wrong.

By the way, in less than a minute, I can create a Twitter account claiming to be John Legend, and I can say all sorts of mean things about anyone. But I assure you I am not John Legend. Several times, we've seen people impersonate celebrities and other public figures. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Evidence: it's what keeps this world sane.

Saphster

He probably did delete them. A website won't always hold deleted messages.

Perez Hilton made a blog, as Michael was dying, saying how he was faking his heart attack and 'getting cold feet'. Saying how this is not the first time Michael claimed he was not feeling well to get out of a concert. Then, after Michael was declared dead...guess what? He deleted it and it was never to be found again. But, someone, Tila Tequila, took a snapshot of his blog post on their computer, saved it and showed it to the online world.

I think Twitter is the worst thing to ever have been created on the internet! Why the **** do I wanna know what you're doing, or tell everyone what I'm doing, every hour of each day?! It's a waste of time! It's the new trend and I'm getting sick of it.

Palmyra

He probably did delete them. A website won't always hold deleted messages.

Absolutely. It's possible they were deleted and it's also possible that they weren't deleted. I was only saying that we don't know for sure either way unless we see some concrete evidence. Unless we have this evidence, we are only jumping to conclusions. We have yet to see any evidence.

I don't know much about Legend or his music, but I do know he hung out with Michael a few times, and he was supposed to write a song with Will.i.Am for Michael.

Saphster

Palmyra;222848 said:
Absolutely. It's possible they were deleted and it's also possible that they weren't deleted. I was only saying that we don't know for sure either way unless we see some concrete evidence. Unless we have this evidence, we are only jumping to conclusions. We have yet to see any evidence.

I don't know much about Legend or his music, but I do know he hung out with Michael a few times, and he was supposed to write a song with Will.i.Am for Michael.

Seriously? Wow. Well if John NoLegend did say this he is a complete jerk. I guess we just have to wait and see if he will clear up the rumor. But, it's just so hard to not believe it. I thought Quincy Jones would always be there and support Michael through thick and thin and look what happens...he says Michael didn't want to be black and that he chemically peeled his skin.

Cristine87

Saphster;222847 said:
Perez Hilton made a blog, as Michael was dying, saying how he was faking his heart attack and 'getting cold feet'. Saying how this is not the first time Michael claimed he was not feeling well to get out of a concert. Then, after Michael was declared dead...guess what? He deleted it and it was never to be found again.

Yeah, who could forget that! I swear to God if I ever catch his punk a.ss in the street, there gonna make a blog about how some crazy puerto rican chick whooped his ass in the middle of the street within an inch of his life and then I'm gonna make a blog about how he's exaggerating his injuries for publicity!:8-26-03ranting: