John Legend is fake

Saphster

Cristine87;222852 said:
Yeah, who could forget that! I swear to God if I ever catch his punk a.ss in the street, there gonna make a blog about how some crazy puerto rican chick whooped his ass in the middle of the street within an inch of his life and then I'm gonna make a blog about how he's exaggerating his injuries for publicity!:8-26-03ranting:

LOL! I think Will.I.Am beat you to that when he punched or 'supposedly' punched Perez in the face, and of course Perez crying on camera saying he didn't deserve it because he's a 'human being' with emotions. I was laughing throughout it all.. :lol

Cristine87

Saphster;222854 said:
LOL! I think Will.I.Am beat you to that when he punched or 'supposedly' punched Perez in the face, and of course Perez crying on camera saying he didn't deserve it because he's a 'human being' with emotions. I was laughing throughout it all.. :lol

Girl, I swear these people kill me! They wanna bash MJ freely and yet, when you take a shot at them, they get outraged. LOL! Good, this "human being" needed his ass beat!

oldschoolfan

A human being with emotions? Oh gee I forgot Perez, Michael wasn't a human being was he? It's not like he could REALLY have a heart attack and die could he? It's not as though if Michael HAD lived, that saying he was faking it coz he pussied out of the concert would have hurt him, because he never had emotions did he?
Christine if you ever see Perez call me and I'll fly over from Australia and help you beat his ass, then he can go have another cry.

Saphster

oldschoolfan;222879 said:
A human being with emotions? Oh gee I forgot Perez, Michael wasn't a human being was he? It's not like he could REALLY have a heart attack and die could he? It's not as though if Michael HAD lived, that saying he was faking it coz he pussied out of the concert would have hurt him, because he never had emotions did he?
Christine if you ever see Perez call me and I'll fly over from Australia and help you beat his ass, then he can go have another cry.

:sillyfolk

LOL :lol

MJfan01'

Perez Hilton is a freak. He's always drawing genitals on people. I can't stand the guy especially the sh!t he pulled when Michael died.

HeavenSent

Unless we have this evidence, we are only jumping to conclusions. We have yet to see any evidence.

I guess no one will know. What I do know is, if this came from a fake twitter page, then there's been months for him to refute those remarks. It's not like no one else but us in the blogoshere have discovered these comments, which were made back in the summer. Remember when everyone jumped on Kanye for his comments and he immediately refuted it? Unfortunately for Mr. Legend, his page was cached. I think this was him being uneducated and ignorant on Michael's condition; this was RIGHT after he passed (july 9th to be specific), and he wasn't the only one on that wagon. No one can argue an autopsy report. Now he and everyone else know the real deal.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...+on+michael+jackson&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

i wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids-1:06 AM Jul 9th from web

Just to be clear, I’m very much an MJ fan and I believe he should be celebrated. Just acknowledging that there were some troubling and sad-1:11 AM Jul 9th from web

…aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us.-1:12 AM Jul 9th from web

Ok, enough "deep thoughts" for tonight. Hope I didn’t offend w/ the MJ thoughts. I truly appreciate and respect him as an artist..-1:24 AM Jul 9th from web

And my comments were in no way meant as a diss to him. Just looking at bigger questions that came to mind with the Philly incident-1:25 AM Jul 9th from web

interesting to think about in the context of the comments about the complexion of the kids at the pool.-1:06 AM Jul 9th from web

OneMoreChance

I can at least tell you that vitiligo is a partly auto-immune disorder. People can also have more then one auto-immune disorder. My oldest daughter is a juvenile diabetic. This is an auti-immune disease. She also has a condition similiar to vitiligo. It has a very long medical name but if you want to see what it is just google search "halo moles". Basically her body attacks some of her moles. A large ring of white skin develops around the mole and the mole gradually dissappears. The depigmented skin really is porcelain white. Her skin has gained some of the pigmentation back, but it is still notacibly lighter. I am concerned that she may develop vitiligo as well. She has a light patch around her left eye and on her right thigh. Auto-immune disorders do run in families, My father has rhuematoid arthritis, also an auto-immune disorder.

I have seen some pics of Prince where it does seem like he has some light patches starting. Well at least it proof that Michael is their biological father. Who could deny Blanket is biologically Michael's? He looks almost exactly like Michael did at that age.

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;222917 said:
I have seen some pics of Prince where it does seem like he has some light patches starting. Well at least it proof that Michael is their biological father. Who could deny Blanket is biologically Michael's? He looks almost exactly like Michael did at that age.

The boys look like Michael to me as well. I really wish people would stop talking about Michael's kids and calling them white. And saying he bought them, it's disgusting.