NEW Email From Karen Faye Regarding MJJSOURCE

Tabloid Junkie

Yes Carla, I know all about it. We have been patiently waiting Raymone Bain to make a statement about it for more than a week. MJJsource is down because we have had no cooperation with Michael and his present team. Without their complete support, we can not continue with the site. Please refer any questions to ??????????@aol.com, she is Michael's official spokesperson. I understand all the anger with the fans, but we have done everything in our power to live up to all the promises Michael has made. If he does not fulfill his promises...there is nothing we can do. We were Michael's voice, but if he doesn't wish to speak or pay the bills for MJJsource, there is nothing we can do. I personally am very hurt and sad about it, because we have worked very hard to do this for the
fans. I do not want to stop talking to my friends....so you can find me here.

love,
Karen

Source: http://www.mjni.com/board/Topic112096-15-1.aspx

Kanya

I am so sorry to learn about that...I do not blame Michael, though, and once again, he has his reasons of reluctance, he needs his peace, and rest, after that trial and unceasing other pressures having to be shouldered by him, things as such can keep any person's mind off anything temporarily...Michael has been present with messages via Mrs. Bain, he has not forgotten anyone, I am certain of it...The Katrina song, another motive...Michael's currently being outside the United States, another one...The trial's traumas still fresh into his mind...many reasons...

He is not stealing anyone and, be patient, as I am certain that notifications regarding MJJ Source, the Premiumship members or anything as such are to come from him...Simply just preserve your calm, without judging anything yet and await...Please, be patient with him, he is not to rip off anyone...His fans mostly...

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming this is accurate information: Why doesn't she simply refer these people to Raymone Bain? There's no reason for her to be giving details like this to any fan to share with anyone else. That's ridiculous.

...we all learned the hard way not to "fall in love" with people who work for Michael. My loyalties are with him. And anyone...and I do mean ANYONE....who's now badmouthing him instead of taking care of disagreements in private will draw my ire.

Kanya

Originally posted by whisper@Nov 10 2005, 07:10 PM
Assuming this is accurate information: Why doesn't she simply refer these people to Raymone Bain? There's no reason for her to be giving details like this to any fan to share with anyone else. That's ridiculous.
...we all learned the hard way not to "fall in love" with people who work for Michael. My loyalties are with him. And anyone...and I do mean ANYONE....who's now badmouthing him instead of taking care of disagreements in private will draw my ire.

Well said. I will continue and be patient and disregard any other badmouthing assumption against him. Contradicting them does not help either. His word is what, at this time, matters. And I accentuate the message of my prior intervention.

HeavenSent

That message leaves a hellava bad taste in my mouth. If that is from Karen herself, she's using poor judgement right about now. You don't deal w/matters like this.

Shannon

To be completely honest, I feel there's something odd with that message. <_< It doesn't look like it's written by Karen Faye, and if it is, it's very unlike her. I just hope Michael will make a statement or something very soon.

However, I agree with Kanya. I'm not blaming Michael for all this mess and confusion.

danaluvsmj

now that I look at it, this letter really doesn't sound like Karen at all. She would not blame Michael for what is happening with MJJSource.

I'm just going to be patient to wait and see what happens.

OUCH! :( IF this is really from Karen, it's sad, because it really does seem to feed into Roger Friedbrain's lasted article/speculation gambit about this whole MJJSource drama.  :unsure:  Now, fans of course should be VERY careful not to buy into anything that man writes, as most of it turns out to be false/HEAVILY exaggerated, but damn, this doesn't sound good as far as any indication confirming/denying problems between Michael and his team and whether they have really been "fired" or not (as the article below states).

I really hope this is a fake, as I love Karen and would hate to see her go..:(

But whatever will be, will be,I guess...

Take with a gallon of salt...lol :/

:idontknow

Originally posted by whisper@Nov 10 2005, 07:10 PM

...we all learned the hard way not to "fall in love" with people who work for Michael. My loyalties are with him.

True. VERY true. As much as I really like and admire Karen as a person and for the work she has done for Michael and the fans, my "connection" with her was always through and because of my being a fan of MICHAEL...therefore whatever works best for him, his career, etc. is what will come first in my book. This is kinda (kinda being the key word, as this is so much more personal for me and so many other fans who got to know Karen over the years..) the same thing that happened for me when Michael fired Mark Geragos. I had always admired Mark's work, as an aspiring lawyer myself, and was quite saddened to see him go. But now I see that it was for the best, as Mez was the one who led Michael to victory..so really, there is a reason for everything :) It's just sad to see Karen go IF all this is true, as she has been a very good and loyal friend to Michael and his fans over the years..:(

But I do agree with what you said..totally..

*tries to remain objective until the CONFIRMED truth comes out..*

Kanya

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks@Nov 10 2005, 08:13 PM
I had always admired Mark's work, as an aspiring lawyer myself, and was quite saddened to see him go. But now I see that it was for the best, as Mez was the one who led Michael to victory..so really, there is a reason for everything :)

Well, Michael did what he was supposed to, without crushing a friendship. His life was at stake (as Michael himself emphasised), and Mr. Geragos was involved in the Scott Peterson's trial, a fact that might have caused a non-full dedication towards one client and a serious risk.

Originally posted by Kanya@Nov 10 2005, 08:20 PM
Well, Michael did what he was supposed to, without crushing a friendship. His life was at stake (as Michael himself emphasised), and Mr. Geragos was involved in the Scott Peterson's trial, a fact that might have caused a non-full dedication towards one client and a serious risk.

Exactly. :) But, at the time (before more info came out about it) I first heard about it, I and so many other fans were shocked/dissapointed..it's only natural. Such is the same that is happening/will happen if this Karen rumor turns out to be true (which, if this e-mail is authentic, I'm afraid just might be..:()...

A

Anonymous

I for one don't like Karen Faye. :lol:

She knows all about drama, and this is EXACTLY what she is about to start. The fans will start trashing Michael, just wait and see.

I've known and suspected from Day 1 that MJ didn't have anything to do with MJJSource. There was nothing exclusive about it at all.

I don't think we have to have some big site with all this media, but a small site with news, press releases, and official statements would do. Just like we had before.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Nov 10 2005, 09:30 PM
I for one don't like Karen Faye. :lol:

She knows all about drama, and this is EXACTLY what she is about to start. The fans will start trashing Michael, just wait and see.

Actually, fans over at MJNO are trashing Karen. :mellow:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie@Nov 10 2005, 04:32 PM
Actually, fans over at MJNO are trashing Karen.  :mellow:

Well it will go both ways.  :lol:

A lot of fans don't like Karen. I don't, not because I just decided I didn't like her, but because...she talks too much. I got into an arguement with her because she started threatening fans saying Michael would sue them if they put certain things on their sites.

The woman hasn't talked to Michael in months, she has no right to speak on his behalf.

She talks tooooo much. Even if she is angered by it, she should have bit her tounge until other information comes out.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Nov 10 2005, 09:34 PM
Well it will go both ways.  :lol:

A lot of fans don't like Karen. I don't, not because I just decided I didn't like her, but because...she talks too much. I got into an arguement with her because she started threatening fans saying Michael would sue them if they put certain things on their sites.

The woman hasn't talked to Michael in months, she has no right to speak on his behalf.

She talks tooooo much. Even if she is angered by it, she should have bit her tounge until other information comes out.

I see your point of view. However, I won't form an opinion yet.

However, we can truly say she has been very loyal. :idontknow