NEW Email From Karen Faye Regarding MJJSOURCE

mjmsc

one: is not about who we like but who Michael likes.so stop sharing your opinions about his friends.second let's not jump to any conclusion-i talk to karen a lot of times and she was always so short and correct.she always took Michael's part.so let's wait and see what is true-we know how many people lie about him.i really hope it is not her email because that mean Michael is losing another good friend:)

Kanya

Originally posted by siima@Nov 11 2005, 01:08 PM
Wow, that is real lame. I can't believe MJ would do that...

Preconceived comments, in the absence of evidence and knowledge, are "real lame".

JANIE

Can I just say that Michael would be pretty disappointed in us all if we started falling into this trap of believing everything we read!!

How many times does Michael have to say "Dont believe everything you read?"

I don't believe any media crap, because as Michael has always vehemenetely told us - there is so much crap circulating in the media about what he has said, does, doesn't do or hasn't said.

Be wary of what you read, think twice before you believe what you hear. The Internet is no different.

Personally, I doubt Karen is suddenly bashing Michael, same as I doubt that he'd retreat from the avenue he had to communicate with his fans. But - until we know the facts, lets just not get carried away with trashing Karen and/or Michael.

Originally posted by JANIE@Nov 11 2005, 08:12 PM
But - until we know the facts, lets just not get carried away with trashing Karen and/or Michael.

*nods head in agreement* :) I mean, it's all well and good to have an open, healthy discussion about all this just in case, but we all should be careful not to get too upset/carried away before the facts come out...

Shannon

Originally posted by JANIE@Nov 11 2005, 08:12 PM
Can I just say that Michael would be pretty disappointed in us all if we started falling into this trap of believing everything we read!!

How many times does Michael have to say "Dont believe everything you read?"

I don't believe any media crap, because as Michael has always vehemenetely told us  - there is so much crap circulating in the media about what he has said, does, doesn't do or hasn't said.

Be wary of what you read, think twice before you believe what you hear. The Internet is no different.

Personally, I doubt Karen is suddenly bashing Michael, same as I doubt that he'd retreat from the avenue he had to communicate with his fans. But - until we know the facts, lets just not get carried away with trashing Karen and/or Michael.
I am so totally agree with you. Well said, Janie :)

Just saw this over on MJNewsOnline:

UPDATE ON KAREN FAYE & EVVY TAVASCI:

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?s...dpost&p=1239097

QUOTE(mjdove @ Nov 11 2005, 07:36 AM)
I asked her, she gave me a reply. Neither she nor Ms. Tavasci are fired. She is
working on a job to job basis and Ms. Tavasci is still working for Michael, that's it.
So we can calm down and some should think about what they have spoken
yesterday.

Hmm.... :popcorn

frozen rose

She means 'Cindy' is written the message, or 'Cyndi' is writting the message on Ebba's account, as I was told that 'Cindy'/'Cyndi' was staying at Ebba's house.