NEW Email From Karen Faye Regarding MJJSOURCE

Shannon

Ohh, so Roger Friedman has already stated his opinion about this? I was just thinking about him and how glad I am I stopped my habbit to click into FOX's webpage some months ago. Too bad he seems to be right in his speculations this time. <_<

But there's something not right here. And I will wait patiently untill we know everything for sure.

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Nov 10 2005, 09:34 PM

Even if she is angered by it, she should have bit her tounge until other information comes out.

I'd have to say I agree with you on that. She really should know better than to openly vent online to the fans about all this..you would think she would KNOW what drama such an action could cause. It really does seem like she is somehow too pissed off to care.. :unsure:

Time will tell. I just hope that she doesn't turn out to be like a Stuart Backerman or Bob Jones type...THAT would truly be dissapointing..:(

Time will tell...until then, I'm going to keep cool about it, as there are too many rumors/speculation out there about the man as it is.. :hypno :lol: :cryptic

Shannon

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie@Nov 10 2005, 09:29 PM
I got this from MJNO btw. Jasonstar posted it. :) But, he provided the source :)
Okay, I reckon there is many fans out there who post this, because I saw this message first from a totally different username.

However, the more I read it, the more I feel it is not written by Karen. I do not want to speculate around whether it's fake or real, but it's not very difficult to write something like that and put a name like Karen's on it. It would certainly cause fire in the fan community and also start bashing Karen and Michael.

I won't say that I believe this, but I can not believe that message either before it's confirmed. I'm just saying that it could have been done easily by anywho who want to create a bit chaos. People are not always telling the truth, and as for Michael's, that seems to appear pretty much all the time.

It's only a possibility.

Sorry for speculate... :mellow:

missclimpson

If it is from Karen, maybe this is what it takes to get his attention. It is hardly believable that she would write such a message. She's always been so discrete.

Michael does have a history of dumping people close to him and later regretting it (John Branca for example). I hope this story isn't true. These people have been very loyal to him for decades.

I wrote to Karen myself this morning and received a response from her that was very moderate and noncommittal. I think it looks like some kind of autoresponse, actually.

"For all those from MJJsource, I will be answering your e-mail here for the time being. Thank you.
Love,
Karen"

Look at the message supposedly sent by her at the top of this thread. There are English mistakes in it. I have written back and forth to her a couple of times, and she never sounded anything like this and never made any mistakes in spelling and grammar. I wonder which email address it came from.

Off_the_wall

I'm not convinced by this email.
It's just a matter of waiting it out and seeing what happens with the site and whether Raymone has anything to say =\

A

Anonymous

I have written back and forth to her a couple of times, and she never sounded anything like this and never made any mistakes in spelling and grammar.

Not when I talked to her. Not to say she writes sloppily, but...

Shannon

Yes, she is always very discrete. I have written to her a few times and she answered each time almost too discrete. She also wrote very short and without any mistakes. The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced it's not her. I'm not buying it before Mrs. Bain or Michael himself confirm what she said. :8-26-03nonono:

minnie michael

i suspect this letter is turly from Karen..cos i canot imagine Karen said something like MIke doestnot wanna speak or pay the bill for the site..if she hasnot talked to him for months how can she knows Mike doesnot pay the bill..i always like Karen and also admire the way she has been so loyal to Mike through the past years, i dont want let this un-confirmed letter get to us and change my mind..let's waiting for Mike's team' explanation..i bet right now MIke has known what happened to his site..he will tell us..believe in him..

A

Anonymous

LOL Vicky, remember the other day how I was saying Karen would be one of those PPL MJ prolly keeps on side because shes a nutjob with a huge mouth and one day she'd probably turn on him?

Haha.

Ok so if this is true, MJ wants to step away from everything and everyone; sure if I were his friend I'd feel a bit hurt but... HE NEARLY LOST HIS LIFE FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!! Let him just be!

HeavenSent

This thread make me want to go sit down on the couch, eat a big chunk of chocolate and get fat.

It's like I'm watching a cheap low budget movie w/lots of drama over who's screwing over whom...

I'm telling you, crap like this just makes me wanna eat till I swell up. :popcorn

A

Anonymous

*stares at carla while gnawing on a 100 square block of cadbury*

Me too, Lady, me too.

linzfinz03

Dang MJ fans are so two faced. You guys are either the nicest people in the world or the most hateful. I almost cracked a rib laughing so hard at the posts I've read here today.

P.S. Hey Tabloid Junkie I love your avatar. It is so cute. Could you please send me the full picture to my email. Just check my profile.

A

Anonymous

Well, I'm not. I wasn't ever fond of Karen to begin with, but now it's just that I can voice that adversity without anyone telling me that I'm rude or that I should trust everything the woman says.

Its fun to see how the asskissers are now whistling a different tune though.

Originally posted by HeavenSent@Nov 11 2005, 12:39 AM
This thread make me want to go sit down on the couch,  eat a big chunk of chocolate and get fat.

It's like I'm watching a cheap low budget movie w/lots of drama over who's screwing over whom...

I'm telling you, crap like this just makes me wanna eat till I swell up.    :popcorn

LMAO! :crackingu

Oh, the trials and tribulations of the Michael Jackson fan world.. :popcorn :lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not start more drama. Before some of yall jump on other fans for their previous opinions of Faye, at least save your 'i told you so's until the email is authenticated and after we know for sure what the hell is going on.