New pictures of Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

danaluvsmj

I can't believe that the question of whether or not they are his children is still an issue. Why does it matter if they share the same genes or not? Even if they were not biologically his, would them being adopted make them less his children? He's the one raising them and caring for them!

I think Michael would be upset if he heard about his children being talked about like that, and I pray to God Prince and Paris would never hear fans talk about this. For once, have some respect for his kids, ok?

SpecialJanet25

whisper;200747 said:
saiyuki14, with all deserved respect, you don't know a damn thing about his children. It is both insensitive and highly disrespectful to come up in here and pretend like you're the doc who tested their blood and know for a fact they aren't his kids. Ridiculous!

Even without being biracial, I know for a fact how genetics is. My younger sister doesn't look like my mom or dad, but she's the spitting image of my maternal grandmother. But I'm not about to get into a genetics discussion with you because this is EXACTLY WHY Mike has taken such pains to protect his children's faces. I couldn't imagine how hurt they would be know that some people don't think he is their father. What kind of hurtful $hit is that?

Quite frankly, I don't give two craps whether they're his biological kids or if he grew them in a damn cabbage patch in a field at Neverland! He's the one who's raised them, taken care of them; has been responsible for their health, education and protection. What the hell is up with this short-sighted and totally hateful attitude towards his kids?

Whisper, you hit right on the nail there, thank you. I had this issue with my mother says his kids are white and all other ridiculous comments the night 20/20 aired about the brother with vititigo. I have a feeling saiyuki14 may not come back after that insult.

Well I will tell you this I am not going to be nice and I don't who does not like it. You need to chill with your bull. As long has he is taken care of this kids they are his. So, many people have to be forced by a court to take care of kids here is a guy taken care of his THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. So you can go shut up

pledgemy2mj

Well I for one think that Michael would have them out without the masks and scarves then maybe it's ok that the faces be shown on the internet. If he didn't want that then they would still be cover, right? Maybe he feels like now it's time that people got to know his kids and what they looked like a little bit better. I mean sure he has be in disguise, althought it doesn't always help. But why should the kids be covered all their lives. I mean the two oldest are probably at that point and age where it just silly. I mean Paris is almost 11 and Prince will soon be 12. So yeah maybe Daddy asked them if they still wanted to wear them out and they said no. So I think that it's Daddy's responsibility to keep the protected not ours. Don't hate me it's just my opinion. :D

mysteriousone

Justlookingaround;200752 said:
Well I will tell you this I am not going to be nice and I don't who does not like it. You need to chill with your bull. As long has he is taken care of this kids they are his. So, many people have to be forced by a court to take care of kids here is a guy taken care of his THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. So you can go shut up
Well said, Justlookingaround! :thumbsup

Honestly, I knew when those pictures surfaced there'd be people questioning the children's parentage AGAIN, :rolleyes: but I didn't think it'd be (ANOTHER) member of this forum! :blink: Saiyuki's comments were uncalled for and were bound to set other members off in this thread! She showed a lack of respect for Michael and that's sad! :(

pledgemy2mj said:
Well I for one think that Michael would have them out without the masks and scarves then maybe it's ok that the faces be shown on the internet. If he didn't want that then they would still be cover, right? Maybe he feels like now it's time that people got to know his kids and what they looked like a little bit better. I mean sure he has be in disguise, althought it doesn't always help. But why should the kids be covered all their lives. I mean the two oldest are probably at that point and age where it just silly. I mean Paris is almost 11 and Prince will soon be 12. So yeah maybe Daddy asked them if they still wanted to wear them out and they said no. So I think that it's Daddy's responsibility to keep the protected not ours. Don't hate me it's just my opinion.
:eek: You know what? I never even thought about what you've just mentioned, lol! Perhaps it's just as you say.....the kids didn't want to wear masks/veils that day and Michael simply went along with their wishes!! Thanks so much for your opinion, pledgemy2mj it's definitely made me see things a little differently! :D Nobody will hate on you, trust me--the only reason some members get upset when issue's like this arise, is, because another member has been downright rude and they've shown a lack of respect for Michael! You didn't disrespect Michael in anyway nor did you make hurtful remarks by claiming he wasn't the childrens biological father (remarks like that can be quite upsetting for children to read/hear and I really don't think some people realise this) by voicing your opinion--you didn't offend any members either, I'm quite certain of that! Trust me, your opinions are welcome and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future! :D

Mysti!

mjj_girl05

Ya know, the definition of a parent doesn't always have to do with blood or genetics. A parent is someone who takes care, guides, educates, loves and is responsible for the children. Even if the kids aren't Michael's biological kids, he is still their father cuz he's the one taking care of them, guiding them in their lives, educating them, protecting them, loving them and nurturing them. He doesn't have to have the same blood and DNA as them to be their father. Those are his children whether any of us believe they're his biologically or not. Science and genetics doesn't matter anymore when it comes to being a child's parent. There are parents who walk out of their children's lives all the time and other people (usually the aunt and uncle or someone else) take them in and take responsibility of them and the children look at them as their parents. That's why there's adoption. People who adopt other kids are those kids' parents even though they are not theirs biologically. You don't hear anyone talking about those people who adopt kids and raise them as their own. There's stepfathers and stepmothers who step in as the father or the mother to their spouse's children cuz the other parent isn't around. I can go on and on.

pledgemy2mj

:p another opinion about the veils...I bet nobody realizes that they weren't even Michael's:michaeljacksonicon: idea, they were Debbie's because of all the death threats and kidnapping threatening notes she saw. She said Michael :michaeljacksonicon: is very proud of his kids and would never intentionally keep them covered unless it was for their own good. Oh and btw about blotting out their faces in respect to Michael:michaeljacksonicon: , well it was nice that you did that(Mysti) but I looked on some news sites and you can see their faces as plain as day on there. Of course the news media never has much respect for Michael, huh? :8-26-03respect: and get :8-26-03respect: that's what I always say.

mysteriousone

pledgemy2mj;200810 said:
:p another opinion about the veils...I bet nobody realizes that they weren't even Michael's:michaeljacksonicon: idea, they were Debbie's because of all the death threats and kidnapping threatening notes she saw. She said Michael :michaeljacksonicon: is very proud of his kids and would never intentionally keep them covered unless it was for their own good. Oh and btw about blotting out their faces in respect to Michael:michaeljacksonicon: , well it was nice that you did that(Mysti) but I looked on some news sites and you can see their faces as plain as day on there. Of course the news media never has much respect for Michael, huh? :8-26-03respect: and get :8-26-03respect: that's what I always say.
Yay! :D

Hmmm...I doubt very much Michael gives a hoot about Debbie's wishes now though, probably hasn't done since the day she walked out on him and the kids! I could be wrong, but I'm leaning that way! Not sure about everyone else! :idontknow :eek: I'm glad you think I'm that talented as to blot out people's faces in pictures :lol but unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong! I have no idea how to use photoshop! :mellow: I didn't do the blotting out, I didn't even post the pictures in here,:lol but I know who is responsible for blotting out the children's faces and they did it for a reason, that being, it is against the rules in MJEOL to post pictures of Michael's children with their faces uncovered! It was, (and still is to this day, as far as I'm aware) what Michael wanted! We really don't know exactly how Michael feels regarding these most recent pictures--I guess we'll just have to wait and see! It's no secret the media are just out for what they can get, and that's money! They have very little or in most cases no respect for Michael and his children's privacy, period! :(

Thanks for posting again! :D

Mysti!

Saphster

DAMN THESE kids are taller than me! AND I'm 19! I'm just freakin' 4 feet and 9 inches tall. How can that be?! LMAO! :8-26-03ranting: :lol

Those ARE his kids. They just gotta be. Yes, his genes.:rolleyes: Look at how tall they are!! And Michael is NOT SHORT. They inherited the "tall genes".:lol

And I guess they have chosen to not wear masks anymore? But, Michael has a different opinion....as usual....:lol .....Michael quit picking out your disguises because they ain't working too good for you. XD

Simply The Best

Mysti no need for that comment or dont bother what MJ thinks about kids Pics anyway!

The pics are allover every newspaper with their FULL FACE Unmasked and nothing hidden.

THEY LOOK SO CUTE & WELL GROOMED, PARIS IS A REAL BEAUTY! Nothing bad at all!!!!
:eek:hnoyoudidnt FULL CREDITS GOES TO MICHAEL, HE'S PROVED HE IS REAL CARING DAD AND BRAVO!!
* The 2 eldest are becoming teenagers and they have to be seen like other 'teens'
*MJ want them seem and nothing more to worry about those pics in public hands now!

Cheers
Janessa

Shannon

Simply The Best;200864 said:
Mysti no need for that comment or dont bother what MJ thinks about kids Pics anyway!

The pics are allover every newspaper with their FULL FACE Unmasked and nothing hidden.

THEY LOOK SO CUTE & WELL GROOMED, PARIS IS A REAL BEAUTY! Nothing bad at all!!!!
:eek:hnoyoudidnt FULL CREDITS GOES TO MICHAEL, HE'S PROVED HE IS REAL CARING DAD AND BRAVO!!
* The 2 eldest are becoming teenagers and they have to be seen like other 'teens'
*MJ want them seem and nothing more to worry about those pics in public hands now!

Cheers
Janessa

How do you know if he wants his kids to be seen in public unmasked? I am sorry, but we do not post pictures of his children without blurry their faces, and that is not because they aren't beautiful, but because Michael has spesifically told the fans over and over again to not post pictures of them on fansites, boards etc. We know they are beautiful, and we know and can see how proud Michael is of them, but we blur their faces out out of respect for him and the kids. They are a family and they deserve privacy as well. They should be allowed to go out and have some quality time together without risking getting a handful cameras stuck up in their faces, but unfortunately, it isn't so.

Ben

smile;200895 said:
those kids look just like debbie rowe....(and that's not a good thing...)
:cryptic :cryptic

I can understand your worry about Debbie Rowe's appearance. And I do wonder why Michael choice her to have his children, through sex or artificial insemination as she's not a very attractive person.

I wouldn't worry about Prince and mainly Paris having Debbie Rowe's looks. Because they are beautiful looking children and they have the beauty gene of the Jackson's. Prince looks like a white/european version of 11yr old Jackson 5 Michael, and Paris has the same shape face as LaToya. I'm sure they will grow up to be very attractive adults.

Also just because Debbie Rowe isn't a very attractive women, that doesn't mean she cannot have attractive looking kids to will be attractive adults. Many famous singers, actors and modes who are highly attractive are born from an unattractive mother or parents. Sometimes the best genes from each unattractive can form a very attractive offspring.

smile

Ben;200899 said:
I can understand your worry about Debbie Rowe's appearance. And I do wonder why Michael choice her to have his children, through sex or artificial insemination as she's not a very attractive person.

I wouldn't worry about Prince and mainly Paris having Debbie Rowe's looks. Because they are beautiful looking children and they have the beauty gene of the Jackson's. Prince looks like a white/european version of 11yr old Jackson 5 Michael, and Paris has the same shape face as LaToya. I'm sure they will grow up to be very attractive adults.

Also just because Debbie Rowe isn't a very attractive women, that doesn't mean she cannot have attractive looking kids to will be attractive adults. Many famous singers, actors and modes who are highly attractive are born from an unattractive mother or parents. Sometimes the best genes from each unattractive can form a very attractive offspring.

ummm...those kids look nothing like mike and they r not beautiful looking children either....*shudder*... :cryptic

Ben

smile;200901 said:
ummm...those kids look nothing like mike and they r not beautiful looking children either....*shudder*... :cryptic

That's your opinion, and I'll stick by mine.

smile

Ben;200903 said:
That's your opinion, and I'll stick by mine.

..ok..lol u do that..u and the rest of the "fans " here...*sigh*..
...:lol (saw some funny looking pics on mjeol, that's y i'm laughing)..:lol

mysteriousone

Simply The Best;200864 said:

Cheers
Janessa
:blink:

Simply The Best, once again you've MISSED THE POINT!! :rolleyes:

The POINT is! MICHAEL JACKSON HAS ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, NOT TO POST PICTURES OF HIS CHILDREN UNMASKED ON HIS FAN SITES!! WHAT PART OF THAT, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

If Michael has had a change of heart, that is fine, but until we KNOW for sure, the RULE of NOT ALLOWING PICTURES OF HIS CHILDREN FACES UNCOVERED on MJEOL still STANDS, I'm certain of that!! :p

smile said:
ummm...those kids look nothing like mike and they r not beautiful looking children either....*shudder*...

What a terrible thing to say! These are children you're talking about, Michael's children...............he would be devastated if he ever read such a comment especially when it's coming from an MJ site! The children....how cruel can one be......... :mad: Do you even have a heart, smile? :blink:

smile said:
..ok..lol u do that..u and the rest of the "fans " here...*sigh*..
... (saw some funny looking pics on mjeol, that's y i'm laughing)..

What pictures?

I hope you're not talking about the picture thread for members?? Because if you are.................:censored :censored :censored

By the way, how's Saiyuki14? Say hello to her for us, will you! Thanks! :D

Mysti!

danaluvsmj

It amazes me how disrespectful some of these comments are to Michael and his children. Calling his children ugly is WAY out of line. Prince and Paris are pre-teens, which a very self-conscious time for anyone. They would be so hurt to hear that comment. I wish people would have decency to leave out the rude comments. How do any of you know how Michael raises his kids anyway? I'm just saying this has to stop.

Okay I'm done.

youarenotalone2

Well I for one think that Michael would have them out without the masks and scarves then maybe it's ok that the faces be shown on the internet. If he didn't want that then they would still be cover, right? Maybe he feels like now it's time that people got to know his kids and what they looked like a little bit better. I mean sure he has be in disguise, althought it doesn't always help. But why should the kids be covered all their lives. I mean the two oldest are probably at that point and age where it just silly. I mean Paris is almost 11 and Prince will soon be 12. So yeah maybe Daddy asked them if they still wanted to wear them out and they said no. So I think that it's Daddy's responsibility to keep the protected not ours. Don't hate me it's just my opinion.

I totally agree with you. After all, the kids have been seen in public places quite often lately WITHOUT the masks. Michael brought Blanket to the Ebony interview too WITHOUT a mask. I think it's a deliberate choise on his part now. And watching this puppet show without the masks too is no coincidence, I am sure.

As far as the rest of this discussion goes, as to whether the kids are Michael's or not, and whether they are beautiful or not ... :8-26-03yuk: !

Well, how about you post YOUR pic up in here, smile...THEN, we'll talk. :rolleyes: Remember these are CHILDREN we're talking about...have some sensitivity for God's sake! Damn..:angry:

And as for Debbie...well, the idea of what's 'attractive' or not is a rather subjective one. I mean, Michael must've found her appealing on SOME level to not only have her birth his children, but to actually marry her as well..you know? I mean, I'm not Debbie's biggest fan by a longgshot, lol.. but still....looks aren't everything....and Michael's children, like all children, are precious...period.

*walks out of thread..:unsure: *

Status
Not open for further replies.