New pictures of Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

youarenotalone2

Well, how about you post YOUR pic up in here, smile...THEN, we'll talk. Remember these are CHILDREN we're talking about...have some sensitivity for God's sake! Damn..

I am extremely sensitive, believe it or not. That's why this entire discussion is bothering me so much (the part of my post that you did not quote).

I am not suggesting that we should post their pictures all over this site. I am saying that I think Michael has changed his view on this topic - no longer covering their faces the way he used to. Doing that, he KNOWS that their pics will be all over the internet. He is no fool.

youarenotalone2;200939 said:
Do you mean me???? Because if you do, you absolutely misinterpreted my post. What I meant was that the posts attacking Michael, the kids, Debbie etc. are extremely distasteful and should not be made on an MJ fan site at all. Are those members fans at all? We are here to love and support Michael, aren't we? Doesn't mean that we cannot disagree or have our own opinions, but those comments were just ... :8-26-03yuk:

Oh, noo! LOL. I meant that towards the poster, Smile. ;) I agree totally with what you just said! :8-26-03fruits_apple

youarenotalone2

Okay, this is confusing now! I just realized that I probably misinterpreted your post and altered mine. Sorry - I just got really sad for a second, cuz the last thing I wanna be is disrespectful to Michael OR his kids!!! :)

Saphster

smile;200904 said:
..ok..lol u do that..u and the rest of the "fans " here...*sigh*..
...:lol (saw some funny looking pics on mjeol, that's y i'm laughing)..:lol

Oh HELL nah.

I know you just did NOT say that **** when you never even have posted a pic up of yourself on here before. What kind of **** is that to say from a person who has never revealed themselves before? And I don't see any funny pics in here.

And to your comment on Michael's kids not being beautiful....I am not even gonna start. Cause that went just too fuckin far for me.

HeavenSent

smile;200904 said:
..ok..lol u do that..u and the rest of the "fans " here...*sigh*..
...:lol (saw some funny looking pics on mjeol, that's y i'm laughing)..:lol

Girlfriend, if us "fans" irk you so much, you can ease on out of here, you know. No one is forcing you to mingle with us, the "fans" who are clearly beneath your superior judge of character.

as far as some funny looking pics on mjeol...pls do share. We'd like to laugh too.

smile

..anything pertaining to michael jackson is "beautiful" in every one's here opinion.. it could be an over grown, maggot eating, filthy, hairy, gutter rat shouting profanities to a nun...and for you guys it would be "beautiful"...just cuz michael has some remote association to the said "rat" !

Well i beg to differ, cuz for me it's an "ugly" or if u prefer, "not-so-attractive" foul mouthed profanity spewing, maggott eating, filthy, hairy, gutter rat....

If it was any one else, celebrity or non-celebrity, the "rat" would be "ugly".."FUGLY" , totally "hideous"

These kids are not in my opinion all that beautiful so i said so and caught the kind of hell i'd expected from u guys,* but i dont give a rats ass*

i was never one to be swayed by the "crowd"

maybe they are well mannered...

just cuz michael has some remote association to the said "rat" !

"Remote association?":blink: Um...those are his CHILDREN! His very heart and soul and from everything he's said (and done), the most important people in the world to him. So yeah, I DO think you'd catch hell for saying it...and I think that hell would be justified. :mad: Again, it's about RESPECT!

But it's obvious that you've come on here, looking for an argument so...

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;201019 said:
"Remote association?":blink: Um...those are his CHILDREN! His very heart and soul and from everything he's said (and done), the most important people in the world to him. So yeah, I DO think you'd catch hell for saying it...and I think that hell would be justified. :mad: Again, it's about RESPECT!

But it's obvious that you've come on here, looking for an argument so...

Thanks for putting my thoughts into words, Tara.

The lack of respect that is clearly going on in this thread is disgusting and needs to stop. These pictures should never have been posted here as they make nothing but ridiculous statements from people who have too much time on their hands and have the mere reason to create drama. I have had enough and it needs to stop now.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
smile, your ridiculous comments are exactly the reason why he protects his children. People talked about him like a dog when he didn't look how they thought he should and it has caused him god-awful emotional pain throughout his life.

After hearing all the $hit Mike went through - not wanting to look at himself in the mirror, thinking he was ugly -- you STILL come up out yo' mouth with some mess like that?? What kind of heartless $hit is that?

Whether you claim to be 'real' or not, I ain't havin' it. This is why he protects his kids even from his so-called fans because there will always be snippy-a$s people taking pot-shots.

saiyuki14

Hello, looking up the definition of forum it is a place to express your self and say your opinions. Now you all came and said 'oh, I respect your opinion...but' ah, the fantastic ‘but’ and assumption that you all made. I'm not surprised that you all were upset because I said my thoughts on Michael Jackson's stories all I said was that I do not believe that biologically that Prince or Paris were his. So, like look what happened you all twisted my words around and assumed that I meant that Michael Jackson can't love children that are biologically not his, I did not say that. If you all didn't read between the lines is that Michael Jackson makes claims that are not all true and that he should not lie to his fans about it. What makes me mightily upset? Are celebrity fanatics who keep there minds locked onto one idea about the said person, that you all act like these people are gods rather you would like to admit it or not.
Michael Jackson is a good man and I am sure that his children are well behaved sweet individuals, but I have my opinions and you all have yours and you all do not have the right to attack those that you don’t agree with readily. I am a 20 year MJ fan, loved him since he was a baby but being a fan does not make it so that I have to agree with his actions or stories. Once again I was not attacking his children just expressing my rightfully opinion.

Thank You Very Much,
Saiyuki14

P.S.: Mysti “Hello”!

mysteriousone

saiyuki14;201033 said:
Hello, looking up the definition of forum it is a place to express your self and say your opinions. Now you all came and said 'oh, I respect your opinion...but' ah, the fantastic ‘but’ and assumption that you all made. I'm not surprised that you all were upset because I said my thoughts on Michael Jackson's stories all I said was that I do not believe that biologically that Prince or Paris were his. So, like look what happened you all twisted my words around and assumed that I meant that Michael Jackson can't love children that are biologically not his, I did not say that. If you all didn't read between the lines is that Michael Jackson makes claims that are not all true and that he should not lie to his fans about it. What makes me mightily upset? Are celebrity fanatics who keep there minds locked onto one idea about the said person, that you all act like these people are gods rather you would like to admit it or not.
Michael Jackson is a good man and I am sure that his children are well behaved sweet individuals, but I have my opinions and you all have yours and you all do not have the right to attack those that you don’t agree with readily. I am a 20 year MJ fan, loved him since he was a baby but being a fan does not make it so that I have to agree with his actions or stories. Once again I was not attacking his children just expressing my rightfully opinion.

Thank You Very Much,
Saiyuki14

P.S.: Mysti “Hello”!
Hello, Saiyuki! :) and Smile :)

While I absolutely agree with you, Saiyuki14, that a forum is a place where one is entitled to express themselves and share their opinion/s, there's a very important factor you're missing and that is, ALL FORUMS have RULES! The Admin on this forum does not allow any member to disrespect Michael Jackson in any way, shape or form, nor does she allow members to make hurtful, heartless comments about his children! When you're participating on this forum, you have to RESPECT the rules! That's just the way it is! It's all about RESPECT!! :)

Mysti!

smile

danaluvsmj;201022 said:
Smile, I suggest you shut your rat mouth before Whisper bans you. Please show some respect or leave.

screw you u bewitched celebrity obsessed silly little person...i was talking about any one or any thing that is associated with michael jackson no matter who they r or what they do, it's "ok" cuz Mike's invole somehow...

u think i give a **** if i am banned off this shitty site...when i get banned what the hell's gonna happen? will i lose my job, my home, my worldly possesions??? my LIFE??????????

Oh hell no!!!!!!

..u ppl need 2 realise there is a real wold out there and Michael is not a God...u think he'd even give u guys the time of day if he sees u on the streets?

u've made him into this superior being who can do no wrong and that is "wrong"...i only hope he doesn't get caught doing something unlawfull cuz many of u here would have a nervous break down it seems...

I don't need to wait to get banned either cuz i'm done with this "site" anyway..

Good Riddance to all of u zombies....

HeavenSent

smile;201095 said:
u've made him into this superior being who can do no wrong and that is "wrong"...i only hope he doesn't get caught doing something unlawfull cuz many of u here would have a nervous break down it seems...

I don't need to wait to get banned either cuz i'm done with this "site" anyway..

You don't get it. Oh well. Its hard to explain things when you have this complex about "I'm always right and if someone disagrees when they're clueless." When did Dana or anyone EVER make Michael out to be a God? A man who does no wrong? It's a respect issue when it comes to him and his children. We don't have to agree w/everything he does or says. But to call his children unattractive? Okay. Let's see you say that to the man's face.

But I guess you're gone though...I guess it doesn't matter anyways

mysteriousone

smile;201095 said:
screw you u bewitched celebrity obsessed silly little person...i was talking about any one or any thing that is associated with michael jackson no matter who they r or what they do, it's "ok" cuz Mike's invole somehow...

u think i give a **** if i am banned off this shitty site...when i get banned what the hell's gonna happen? will i lose my job, my home, my worldly possesions??? my LIFE??????????

Oh hell no!!!!!!

..u ppl need 2 realise there is a real wold out there and Michael is not a God...u think he'd even give u guys the time of day if he sees u on the streets?

:blink:

Smile, it doesn't really matter what you think--you've proven your insignificance time and again in this thread! And, I do mean that, you're insignificant! Your denigration of everyone present has worn just a bit thin, I think! Have some respect for Whisper--and learn, quickly, to respect the rest of us! Respect, you might find, begets respect! After all your senseless, mindless, inarticulate, garbled posts, you might find that you've already worn out your welcome! So, "let it be done!"

:mellow:

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
A forum is a place for people to express their opinions. That INCLUDES the opinions of those who are in the majority here. You can't come up in here whining about what a forum is, then get mad when people who disagree with you express that opinion.

LIKE YOU, they too are expressing their opinions. You wanna hate on Mike's kids and act like you've tested his and their DNA? Then don't be surprised if you get figuratively slapped in the mouth by people who don't agree with you. After all, they're only 'expressing their opinion', aren't they?

This thread turned into one of the worst on the board because people took it upon themselves to come up in here talking $hit about his kids. It is highly disrespectful and the main reason why he has sought to protect his kids up to this point.

You help to f_ck it up for all of us because it becomes obvious to him he can't trust some of his own fans to act like adults and not petty, sniping little know-it-alls. That's some Roger Friedman $hit, right there.

And 'smile', since you took it there, you can kiss the proverbial a$s of this "$hitty site". Apparently it wasn't too $hitty to keep you from coming here to start some $hit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we choose not to talk about Mike's kids like their pieces of crap. That OBVIOUSLY means we see him as GOD. :lol :lol But of course I'm not surprised at that logic coming from someone who has a meltdown when people disagree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.