Official April 25 2005 Thread

hot4uMichael

Yeah Ebba ... Gavin's mother is done.... there are some new witnesses who are gonna turn their back against Sneddon and make him cry ahahahah

sistahlamb

The last witness who testified last week was the security guard who worked at NL part time.
He's the one who testified about the note that said that Gavin was not allowed to leave the property. You can read more about that at MJEOL.com.

Anyway, the Debbie Rowe is expected to testify sometime this week.
It could be today, but I really have no idea.

And those other 2 people Cynthia Montgomery and Rudy Proviensio will testify too.
You can read more about them on the "Who is Cynthia Montgomery and Rudy Proviensio?"
thread on this board.

So, that's 3 more witnesses. Who else???

Black Loafers

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
Yeah Ebba ... Gavin's mother is done.... there are some new witnesses who are gonna turn their back against Sneddon and make him cry ahahahah

Ooooh I am sooo looking forward to that! Just see Sneddface like :sneddoncr

:crackingu

Jacksonaction

What's next after the defence have their 6 weeks. (or less - is reported - is needed for defence.)

exclusive moonwalker:

after mez finishes sneddon goes to the rebuttal stage where he can call witnesses back to basically rebute the defence case. then mez can rebute sneddon. like with cross examination where they get to re-direct and re-cross. after that final statements and suming up

sistahlamb

OMG!!!
Debbie Rowe is going to testify today???
I wonder what she's going to say about Michael...

Anyway, I just remembered that that Cynthia Montgumery person won't testify.

So that leaves Rudy Proviencio and Debbie Rowe...Who else does the pros. intend to call???

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
OMG!!!
Debbie Rowe is going to testify today???
I wonder what she's going to say about Michael...

Anyway, I just remembered that that Cynthia Montgumery person won't testify.

So that leaves Rudy Proviencio and Debbie Rowe...Who else does the pros. intend to call???

One more 1108 scumsucker has to testify/lie today

Aaliyah

52693252.jpg

52693262.jpg

sistahlamb

OK, so he's homosexual but he likes to look at nude women??? (Referring to the hetero- aldult magazines).
For the love of god, that man is not gay, there's no proof of it.

Sneddon only wants to humiliate Michael by bringing in s**t like how his kids were concieved and his sexuality. Kiss my ass.

As for Debbie, don't worry about her testimony. Here's an article from JacksonAction.com:

Fans do not need to worry about Debbie Rowe Jackson taking the stand.
She has said she doesn't want anything but the best for Michael.
The prosecutors just want her ..or wish her to confirm she was told to say nice things about Jackson in the rebuttal video shown on Fox.

What did they excpect? if she is involved in a rebuttal video; is she then cound to throw dirt on her ex husband?
-Of curse not!

But we all know - wittinesses Prosecution has called has rarely told the story Sneddon wished the jury to hear. We have the A children who all said they didn't want to leave Neverland; it was the mother who wished to leave; none of them claimed any Jackson aids made any threats against them but to protect them from outsider threats made against them.
The escape from neverland was no escape undercover since the guard resifted they were logged in the log book at 1.AM when they left.
The waitresses claimed alcohol was never served by Jackson to a minor - though they hided it in the lavatory for no children use or knowledge.

Books found on Neverland is legal art books given by the authors them selves or gifts from other celebrities. Suitcase with magazine was told to Michaels and later on it was Franks.

'The killers' were never mentioned in the heard conversations between Frank and Janet Jackson. It is only in Janet's head, a woman been hospitalized two times for some sort of mental unhealthy.

The mega thrill is to Begin while the defense will lay out their case.
A Truth that will stun you - stun any 'haters' and people who convict before heard any proves. Shame on you.

Innocent until proven guilty is USA's policy - it is your laws - you shall live as you preach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting about the custody claims. Note that she met with Michael's lawyers before she began custody claims.

My guess is that Debbie Rowe is cooperating with Michael by beating social services to the punch should they try to take his kids away anytime before/during/after this trial.

By making custody claims, she places herself between Michael and any court or SS trying to take his kids... they will now have to deal with her claim to the kids... and not just his.

Apropos this, read her responses* to her ring sale on eBay:

Quote:
What have I done? Please post your opinions on your fan sites...you have no idea what is going on. I wish him only the best
Quote:
If you people would quit attacking me for NO reason and knowing absolutely NOTHING about any situation, I am a victim of your ignorance shame you choose to show it publicly. Keep reading those academic papers that are refered to as tabloids.

I think Debbie and Michael are on good terms. Look at these answers she gave when she was trying to sell her ring on eBay:*

Quote:
Q: tell michael i love him and he has my support 110%
A: will do
Quote:
[Rowe's] Answer: ..... Thank you for sharing it with me. I thinik the fans are too quick in making their judgements. Everyone deserves their day in court when on trial in a courrt of law or not
Quote:
Answer: I hope you weren't one of the nasty ones[fans], and if you are, can you cut me some slack until everything is over? THanks

Lastly, Debbie didn't want to sell her ring because she did treasure it:

Quote:
Q: Good luck Debbie. I hope you get a million for it. Bren
A: would not be enough for the sentimental value.......but thanks

Everyone needs to sit down and quit worrying about Debbie

MY NOTE: EVERYTHING SHE SAID IN TFYWMTS PROGRAM IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID DURING THE COURT HEARING IN WHICH SHE GAVE UP ALL HER PARENTAL RIGHTS FROM MIKES 2 KIDS.

A

Anonymous

Wellll, all this speculation about what Debbie will do is BS. We just have to wait.