Official April 25 2005 Thread

alfredo

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
So why isn't Chris Carter gonna testify? SUSPECT!!!!!

I have a theory...I bet Carter never saw what he claimed. He was trying to get in good with the DA so that he would not check into him. Remember that at the time he was testifying for Sneddon in the Grand Jury, in the evenings, he was actively plotting robberies.

Also, Mez would be able to bring up the convictions for drugs. Don't be surprise if we find out later he was fired.

Conjecture on my part

:sneddoncrybaby

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by whisper
He ain't gonna do it. He may have told the prosecution that he made the alcohol story up and now they don't want to call him. He may have told Sneddon that if he's forced to testify, he'll recant everything he said in the grand jury. He may have told them that no matter what he's given by Sneddon, he won't be let off the hook in Las Vegas, so he's not going to testify and be subjected to cross-examination at all.

There could be any number of reasons why he doesn't want to stand by what he claimed.

He's got a lot to hide probably.

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by alfredo
I have a theory...I bet Carter never saw what he claimed. He was trying to get in good with the DA so that he would not check into him. Remember that at the time he was testifying for Sneddon in the Grand Jury, in the evenings, he was actively plotting robberies.

Also, Mez would be able to bring up the convictions for drugs. Don't be surprise if we find out later he was fired.

Conjecture on my part

:sneddoncrybaby

Another right answer!

Cristine87

I just cannot believe how every single prosecution witness is sort of shady. I find it funny how everyone up their has a motive for being up on that stand! Everyone is either a criminal, pursued a settlement, has admitted to lying, is a discruntled ex-employee or sold their stories to tabloids! I've never seen such a bunch of people with such questionable credibility in my life! & because of that reason I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe that they're ALL lying.

Aaliyah

r2336821611.jpg

Tiger Lilly

You know if the media are reporting little then it's a good day! :lol:

Good news about Chris Carter! :thumbsup I bet Sneddumb's ripping out what little hair he has left! :lol:

Aaliyah

Judge: Mother of Jackson Kids Can Testify

5 minutes ago

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The judge in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial said Monday he will allow the mother of two of his children to testify as a prosecution witness.

Prosecutors want Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe to tell jurors that she was compelled to appear on a videotape praising Jackson as a good father and a humanitarian.

Prosecutors say Rowe did the interview under duress, having been told by Jackson associates that if she did not do it she would risk losing her visitation rights with her children, Paris and Prince Michael.

The defense objected on grounds that the testimony was part of a prosecution "desperation" tactic at the end of its case and had no relevance to the charges against Jackson.

In addition, the defense said that if Rowe testified they would seek to present the entire three hours of her video interview with Jackson associates as well as a tape recording she made secretly.

Defense attorney Robert Sanger denied there were any threats to her during what he called "a tremendous amount of taped material."

"I just plain don't see the relevance to these proceedings," he said.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen said Rowe would tell jurors that she engaged in a "highly scripted interview and that the incentive was to suggest she would have visitation with her children if she did this."

Zonen said this would corroborate the testimony of the mother of the Jackson's young accuser who testified she also was pressured to appear in a video and speak from a script.

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in February or March 2003, giving the boy alcohol and conspiring to hold the boy's family captive to get them to rebut a TV documentary in which Jackson appeared with the boy and said he allowed children to sleep in his bed. Jackson called the sleeping arrangement non-sexual.

The jury was out of the courtroom most of the morning, but returned to hear testimony by former Jackson employee Kassim Abdool, who was called to corroborate part of an account by Ralph Chacon, another ex-employee who says he saw Jackson commit a sex act on a child in 1992 or 1993.

Abdool said he saw Jackson and the boy, who later received a multimillion-dollar settlement from the singer, leaving a Jacuzzi area where their swim suits were lying next to each other on the floor. He said that Jackson, wearing a towel, gave a piggyback ride to the boy, who wore a bathrobe.

Abdool and Chacon were among former employees who lost a wrongful termination suit against Jackson in 1997 and were ordered to pay damages to the entertainer.

___

Associated Press Writer Tim Molloy contributed to this report.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...michael_jackson

frozen rose

r1407393035.jpg

this has two captions:

1)
Mike: Is my hair alright?
BG: Yes Boss

2)
Mike: I think I'm going deaf, I think all this BS has deafend me!

HeavenSent

Glad to see Joe is feeling better. :) Michael's looks extremely sexy today as usual!

About Carter, I actually had a feeling that this snake wouldn't testify.

sistahlamb

I am so damn confused about this whole debbie rowe situation.
So she will testify agianst MJ but if she's lying about the the video that she agreed make so she could see her kids, what would be her motivation for doing so?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sistahlamb
I am so damn confused about this whole debbie rowe situation.
So she will testify agianst MJ but if she's lying about the the video that she agreed make so she could see her kids, what would be her motivation for doing so?
At this point, they don't know what she will do until she actually does it. Don't give too much thought about her right now.