Official April 25 2005 Thread

Aaliyah

52693347.jpg

52693456.jpg

sistahlamb

Update from MJNewsOnlineForums.com

Kassim Abdool (expected to testify how he saw Michael and Jordy Chandler in jakusi and 2 pair of swimming trunks lying on the floor.) Testimony in regards to vaseline woll not be allowed in.

Didn't catch the guy's name, but the guy who shot the rebutal video is expected to testify today.

Chris Carter may also be called to the stand today.

Kassim Abdool--hmmm...so he saw mike and the 93 kid in the hot tub naked and didn't do a damn thing about it??? So I suppose he sold this story to some tabloid like every other 1108 witness so far has done.

Guy who shot rebuttal--don't have much to say exept I really don't know anything about what he might possibly say.

Cris Carter--saddest of all the "witneses" who claim they saw something innapropriate at NL. Says Gavin Arviso came up to him on the grounds of NL and was intoxicated. Gavin tells him that Jackson said it was OK to drink because it's what men do. And what does Carter do about this???
Absolutly f**king nothing.

Kiss my ass.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Wellll, all this speculation about what Debbie will do is BS. We just have to wait.
Yeah. I remember all the speculation about a number of prosecution witnesses that turned out to be garbage. The most memorable one being Cynthia Bell. :lol:

I remember Ann Bremner's flip-flopping ass and the annoying Jeanine Pirro talking about "oh the flight attendant will prove...." blah blah blah. And she completely backfired.

sistahlamb

OK so these are the piggies that are still left to to testify in the pros. case:

*Debbie Rowe
*Kassim Abdool
*guy who shot rebuttal

Can't think of anyone else...

Who's testifying today for GS??? Debbie Rowe won't until tomorrow or Wed.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Jacksonaction
What's next after the defence have their 6 weeks. (or less - is reported - is needed for defence.)
Where has that been reported? Just wondering since me and my friends have plane tickets to go to the trial... I thought Mez said he was going to stage a mini-trial for each allegation. That'd take longer than 6 weeks, wouldn't it?

sistahlamb

I
thought Mez said he was going to stage a mini-trial for each allegation. That'd take longer than 6 weeks, wouldn't it?

Well it depends on how many witnesses the prosecution has. The defence will be able to call thier own witnesses for these allegaions when they present thier case.

Anywho, court must have started by now. Who for certain is testifying today???

ThrillerFan

Originally posted by Black Loafers
Ooooh! I love Michael's sexy glasses!!

lol...I have a pair of sunglasses that look almost identical to those, although I'm sure mine weren't as expenisve, unless Mike got his at the local 7 Eleven for $20 like I did. :D lol

-Matt

sistahlamb

Update from MJOL Forums:

Fox News:
-Debbie Rowe is allowed to testify, but testimony will be limited.
-Chris Carter is not going to testify.
-Abdul will testify today...didn't catch his first name.

I think that Abdool person is on the stand now isn't she??

danaluvsmj

I didn't think Debbie testifying would be a very big deal, what is she going to say that would be damaging? She wasn't even around after she and Michael divorced .
I'm not worried at all.

alfredo

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
I didn't think Debbie testifying would be a very big deal, what is she going to say that would be damaging? She wasn't even around after she and Michael divorced .
I'm not worried at all.

In this last week, the d*ckhead prosecutor is going to attempt to prove a conspiracy and that MJ was involved. He wants Debbie to say that MJ forced her to make the video by giving her more time with the kids and that the interview was scripted. All of which is bogus! But that's where there going.

I also heard that TS wants to give Cynthia Montgomery(sp) immunity for her testimony. The FBI is on her *ss for taping MJ on his chartered flight 2 years ago. The problem is...that's a federal charge and even if she does get the immunity (which in my opinion is selective prosecution) she'll be damaged goods.

TS is flopping like a dying fish out of water. :sneddoncrybaby

-alfredo

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Savannah Guthrie didn't say anything about what came out under cross-examination. That could be b/c she ran out to spread the prosecution's allegations while the defense was getting into cross-examination or she could have intentionally not talked about cross-examination.

Jim Hammer (Fox) didn't say anything about cross-examination either.

Jennifer London (MSNBC) spoke briefly about getting into the cross-examintion when Mesereau showing Abdool a statement he signed where he said he'd never seen Jackson molest anyone. And who knows how further he got into the cross of Abdool, but she didn't have enough time to talk about.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Mack Dogg
So why isn't Chris Carter gonna testify? SUSPECT!!!!!
He ain't gonna do it. He may have told the prosecution that he made the alcohol story up and now they don't want to call him. He may have told Sneddon that if he's forced to testify, he'll recant everything he said in the grand jury. He may have told them that no matter what he's given by Sneddon, he won't be let off the hook in Las Vegas, so he's not going to testify and be subjected to cross-examination at all.

There could be any number of reasons why he doesn't want to stand by what he claimed.