Official April 25 2005 Thread

Cristine87

It just doesn't make any sense! Debbie has never had a bad word to say about Michael & she gave her kid's to him. All of a sudden, she's this bitter ex-wife? When was she bitter? I also refused to believe that these interviews were scripted word for word because they were too convincing when they spoke. Debbie didn't look like she was reading out of any script. It's like the prosecution feels that they can come out with the most outlandish shit because they think that the jury will believe it because of Michael's "weird" & eccentric reputation.

dangerous

i thought prosecutors were claiming if she did the video, she would get back parental rights? lol, i lost connection some way back there.

anyways.. DAMN at the Mez/Oxman footage. Ya think Mez could take him inside or something, send him an email or a two way :lol: He aint wastin no time. Shame on Oxman IF he talked to that tabloid scum. He probably meant it in good faith, but i guess Mez aint about talking to no one. Some how i think its probably more than that. Mez looks MAD as hell in that footage. He wanted everyone to see Oxmans ass yelled at.

sistahlamb

If I recall, when all this stuff came out about her custody situation and the speculation by so many in the media, she addressed this by saying this was "a malicious, pathetic pack of lies!" But I can't remember where I read that quote but that's what she's said about it.

I just got through watching Larry King that just aired and Ramone Baime says that Michael Jackson is not nervous about Debbie's future testimony because he was--and probably still is--very kind to her and he knows that he's a good father, amoung a few other things.

I don't understand why the prosecution wants Ms. Rowe to testify and why some fans say shit about her when she haven't even said and did anything against Michael. I don't understand why all of a sudden they claim her to be a bitter ex-wife.

believer

Originally posted by Danielle Oliver
Judge Allows Testimony By Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife
Prosecutors say Rowe did the interview under duress, having been told by Jackson associates that if she did not do it she would risk losing her visitation rights with her children, Paris and Prince Michael.
Is it significant that the pro doesn't say "Ms. Rowe will testify that..." like they do with other witnesses? There is no "she's expected to testify" either. I'm not worried about Debbie.
Originally posted by Danielle Oliver

The jury, which was out of the courtroom most of the morning, returned to hear testimony by former Jackson employee Kassim Abdool, who was called to corroborate part of an account by Ralph Chacon, another ex-employee who says he saw Jackson commit a sex act on a child in 1992 or 1993.

Abdool said he saw Jackson and the boy, who later received a multimillion-dollar settlement from the singer, leaving a Jacuzzi area where their swim suits were lying next to each other on the floor.

He said that Jackson, wearing a towel, gave a piggyback ride to the boy, who wore a bathrobe.
Source:http://www.nbc4.tv/news/4412573/detail.htm...0104252005&ts=H
How can that be corroboration when they don't even know the year?

And even if Abdools statement were true: so what? So they got out of their wet swim suits quickly and put on bathrobes. Very sensible. Doesn't mean Michael was so much as looking at the boy.

And excuse me, a piggyback ride for a 13 year old?! Michael?! LOL!!! Just imagine Michael staggering with this tall kid on his shoulders, trying to keep the towel round his waist in place. Oh, I hope the jury have good visual imagination!

And the Prosecution now has to start impeaching their own witnesses? They're just pathetic.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by sistahlamb

I'm still not sure exactly when DR will take the stand.
I've mostly heard that she will Wednesday but I think it could be tomorrow unless there are a few more witnesses that the pros. needs to call before her.

This might sound crazy as hell but how do we know Debbie Rowe isn't playing the prosecution like a video on TRL??? When she was selling her ring on ebay didn't she say that she supported Michael 100%??? Didn't she say that she still loved him as a person??? She could be telling the prosecution that she's gonna say this s**t but she might have a plan to get on the stand and say something completely different.

Yeah, by now you're more than likely thinking I'm the craziest person you've ever heard but look, just because she's a pros. witness doesn't mean she gonna testify against Michael.

I'm going to find that part of that ebay transcript. It's somewhere on this board.

If you're crazy, then we both are. I've been thinking the same thing. Debbie is passionate and smart. She will undoubtedly pull a fast one on stupid SnedDUMB. I would do that in a heartbeat. If I can think of that, so can she. Unlike Sneddumb, she's no dummy.

Here are the eBay references you're looking for on the Board: http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=5...52&page=3&pp=10

Debbie Rowe's responses* to her ring sale on eBay March 3-8, 2005:

What have I done? Please post your opinions on your fan sites...you have no idea what is going on. I wish him only the best
If you people would quit attacking me for NO reason and knowing absolutely NOTHING about any situation, I am a victim of your ignorance shame you choose to show it publicly. Keep reading those academic papers that are refered to as tabloids.

I think Debbie and Michael are on good terms. Look at these answers she gave when she was trying to sell her ring on eBay March 3-8, 2005:*

Q: tell michael i love him and he has my support 110%
A: will do
[Rowe's] Answer: ..... Thank you for sharing it with me. I thinik the fans are too quick in making their judgements. Everyone deserves their day in court when on trial in a courrt of law or not
Answer: I hope you weren't one of the nasty ones[fans], and if you are, can you cut me some slack until everything is over? THanks

Lastly, Debbie didn't want to sell her ring because she did treasure it: :thumbsup

Q: Good luck Debbie. I hope you get a million for it. Bren
A: would not be enough for the sentimental value.......but thanks

Everyone needs to sit down and quit worrying about Debbie.

:goodtalki

* http://www.mjni.com/board/shwmessage.aspx?...MessageID=52759