Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

sistahlamb

OK wait just a minute since when did this become so depressing.
The defence kicked ass today when they finished cross-examining the maids son.
Here's something you probably should read:
www.MJEOL.com

Originally posted by Cristine87
Michael MUST testify!

Michael really doesn't have to testify, in my opinion... While we are listening to the pathetic liars that the prosecution has been parading day in and day out, the Defense can easily get scores and scores of kids and young men who have grown up around Michael who can testify to how good a human being Michael is.

Imagine all the sick kids who have benefitted from Michael's benevolence, from years and years ago to the present day, taking the stand to give heart felt testimonials about how Michael helped them...

If there is one person I hope the Defense calls, it's Jeanne White, Ryan White's mother... When her son was dying of AIDS, Michael took their family under his wing, much like he did with the pathetic and ungrateful Arvizos. If she ever testifies, there won't be a dry eye in the house.

:D

sistahlamb

It should be today, I think that's what I read the judge said.
I'm not really hoping a mistrial will happen because I want Michael Jackson to be proven innocent to the entire world and by not doing so will not do any good for him in the media and public eye.

IrishFaery

:crackingu One of my coworkers just came in here claiming that Michael was being "nailed" today due to Jason's testiphoney and that five grown men were going to testify against him about tickling. He was confused as to whether or not it was Jordan testifying then got that "He's so guilty" look on his face after mentioning Jason's settlement. I didn't ask him where he was getting his news from. I told him Jason has a history that I would share with him but--as I told him--we would be here all day trying to sort that confusing mess out.

My other coworker had no idea Jason even exsisted! His comment was: "he just came out of nowhere!" :crackingu You know, giving me that "what do you think of Mr. Innocent now!" look.

I informed him that I already knew about Jason and wasn't surprised to see him testilying in this new case. He was quite shocked by that and, for the first time, seemed slightly interested in my knowledge of the case. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I don't know what's more frustrating, this case or the fact that people are so ignorant about it!

I have only one other co-worker that can see through the bullshit. His comment to the confused one I mentioned earlier was "The only reason why this case is going this far is because they are trying to bleed Michael dry of his money so he'll have to give up that music catalog." *sigh* At least I'm not alone over here.

senecajackson

Originally posted by tannel
There is a hotline where people can report alleged abuse anonymously. Instead of reporting the alleged abuse to the authorities, these people went to the tabloids to get money for their stories.

That's how we know something about this woman isn't right! :wink

Cristine87

Originally posted by tannel
There is a hotline where people can report alleged abuse anonymously. Instead of reporting the alleged abuse to the authorities, these people went to the tabloids to get money for their stories.
Maybe, they didn't REMEMBER the number. There seems to be alot of that going around!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by senecajackson
Totally agree!
This is becoming very stressful! Seems as if everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon!
I'm hoping that Michael gets up on the stand and when he does he has to give a really good testimony!

AAAgh this get's even more depressing by the day! :nonono:
More Depressing? Stressful?

Maybe I'm reading the wrong articles, but there was nothing particularly depressing about today. Mez handled his business. Don't run yourself into the ground over a bunch of nonsense.

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
More Depressing? Stressful?

Maybe I'm reading the wrong articles, but there was nothing particularly depressing about today. Mez handled his business. Don't run yourself into the ground over a bunch of nonsense.

I watched Court TV todaY :cryptic That explains it! I'll go back and read through the articles!
Thanks!

A

Anonymous

The fact that the prosecution didn't called Culkin or Robson pisses me off. It's so obvious why.

If I were to come to Sneddon and say 'Hey Tom, you were molested that one time your mother whacked your ass.' and he then said 'No I wasn't.'

Let's say after all that, I got witnesses that agreed with me that he was molested? How stupid is that?

These two have to testify, will they be able to when the defense presents it's case or do they have to now during the 'prior bad acts' portion? It would make more sense to do it now. It would make Francia look stupid in front of the jury.

Child molestors do not selectively choose like that. I mean damn. If Michael was a child molestor Culkin....that boy would have been molested so many damn times.

I really hope Francia believes this mess now, because otherwise he deserves to be slapped a few times. Preaching all this and then doing what? Lying.

And those cops, I want them to be put in jail. What they do is sick.

MystiqueX2004

One comment, I just looked on cnn and they said that the mother testified that she saw Mike in the shower with a young boy...here's the comment..you mean to tell me, that Mike has the habit of doing illegal things..and leaving the door wide open for people to walk-in? You mean to tell me that the maid was sssssoooooo quiet that Mike did not hear here enter? Even if she had the key to his room, You mean to tell me that Mike leaves his bathroom door open so that any Tom, d**k and Harry could waltz in and take a look at what Michael is doing? A man who is so adamant about his privacy, who has extensive security??? You mean to tell me that she saw this kid but did not report it? So where is this kid? Surely he's a grown man now and can tell his side of the story...How come this kid never cam forward? How come he wasn't questioned? How come the D.A did not do an all-out search for this kid in the shower? So, how come this kid has not come forward and said, "I KNOW WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON LOOKS LIKE NAKED!!!! NOW GIVE ME SOME MONEY FOR WHAT I SAW!!"???

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
Ok, so i lied about the one comment thing...so sue me... :cryptic

:laugh

Well, Michael has all these people scared of the police. So he knows that even if they see something...it's not like they were going to tell anyone.

:wink

:laugh