Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

Tiger Lilly

Whyyyyy is the ITV news saying that Francia saw Robson in the shower with Michael? Are they a bit muddled up (as usual) or did she really say she saw that? And if so can't Robson say it never happened?

The fact that the prosecution didn't called Culkin or Robson pisses me off.
Huh??? I thought they were called? Damn, I'm so behind on this case... :hitting

HeavenSent

My absolute favorite picture to get me smiling *sigh*
r1744650956.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Whyyyyy is the ITV news saying that Francia saw Robson in the shower with Michael? Are they a bit muddled up (as usual) or did she really say she saw that? And if so can't Robson say it never happened?

Huh??? I thought they were called? Damn, I'm so behind on this case... :hitting
Ugh, don't watch them! I don't have them and I already know they're some incompetant mofos.

Bianca testified that she didn't even know for sure if there were even 2 people in the shower. She just 'felt' they were. As per Fox News.

I wish we get the transcripts for her testimony so we could all fall out laughing.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Bianca testified that she didn't even know for sure if there were even 2 people in the shower. She just 'felt' they were.
Oh another one of those "feelings", huh? Obviously she didn't "feel" too much of a "feeling" that her son was being "molested" for her to go contact the police. Yeh, real reliable, I'm sure.... o_O

Thanks Carla! *smooches*

A

Anonymous

My absolute favorite picture to get me smiling *sigh*
r1744650956.jpg

Maybe he's still on high from all the love yesterday. Aww.

sistahlamb

Yeah, I agree with everything you said Mystiqe.
But if they are bullshitting this whole story, what is thier motivation for doing so?
Publicity?
Probably.
They're pissed off at Mike for not getting any more money from him and/or having to file personal bankruptcy after Mike and his legal team counter-sued them?
Yeah, possibly.
Whatever it is, it's sick, and they should just quit before they make complete asses of themselves.

A

Anonymous

Francia is a dumb ass b*tch. She knew that MJ was capable of molesting boys...she say odd situations, but she put her son in harms way anyway.

>_>

All these people are so backwards.

A

Anonymous

Carla have you heard that song 'Sailing' by Christopher Cross? Sailllling takes me away.

That picture of MJ reminds me of that song. :laugh

Tell me you've heard it.

Yeah, I saw the pictures. :)

MJ's fans can really be something, I love that he knows he's loved by us! He feellls the love.

:D

A

Anonymous

Ha there is actually a line in the song that says 'It's not far to Never Neverland...if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again'

:D

Haha

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Francia is a dumb ass b*tch. She knew that MJ was capable of molesting boys...she say odd situations, but she put her son in harms way anyway.

>_>

All these people are so backwards.
So where's Glo Ho and her crusade to 'save the children'? If she had absolutely no agenda, she'd be after these parents too. She's supposed to be the child advocate up in that joint. But of course, she's too busy sniffing glue.

This witch needs some 'Bitchbegone' just like Dimond and Grace. I hate them all. :extremely

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJJF
Taibbi said some stuff:

- Admitted she sold her story AND a picture to Hard Copy
- Admitted that she had stolen things from Michael Jackson (trinkets, watches, etc.)
- Admitted she had been in trouble with the IRS
- Admitted that she owed stores around the area money
- Admitted she had gone into a co-worker's purse without permission
- Admitted she had other problems, et cetera et cetera
- This was all during this snowball effect was happening with Michael Jackson
- Admitted she had talked to Larry Feldman

But, he says she had stuck to her story as her son has stuck to his.

Stealing from MJ? Little shit.

A

Anonymous

So where's Glo Ho and her crusade to 'save the children'? If she had absolutely no agenda, she'd be after these parents too. She's supposed to be the child advocate up in that joint. But of course, she's too busy sniffing glue.

This witch needs some 'Bitchbegone' just like Dimond and Grace. I hate them all. :extremely

I agree with that. :extremely