Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I agree. You felt bad for him? I feel bad for you.

So this means your little bullets are over? Since this guy is so creditable.

Nope. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go write one here soon. I know that sounds like a huge transition, but I was blinded by pro-prosecution puppets on Crier Live all day. What do you mean by 'little'?

Tabloid Junkie

I hope the things that Mesereau brough to the jurors attention was enough to make them wonder. Despite all their BS, he still wasn't nearly as bad as Gavin. So I still think that today wasn't a great day.

It just makes me so angry they are doing this.

But I've already said this 20592059 times, if they get some up there that deny molestation it will hinder Francia's testimony...especially if Culkin and Robson knew him and was there hanging with MJ while they were still close.

I asked earlier...do any of you know. If they were to testify would it have to be during this portion of the trial?

And...if Culkin and Robson and maybe Barnes are subpeoned, then they will definetly contradict Francia's story.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Jordan, I assume you're okay now, but just a little something you SHOULDNT do: Talk about how the jurors are going to do 'x', and giving credance to Jason's little well rehearsed testimony that is so full of holes I don't even know where to start. A little CourtTV-ish there???

There's this little thing we have to learn about being open and PATIENT--and use our common sense. Not jump to conclusions, Jordan. And def. NOT depend on the media!

You talked about the commentators on TV....Did you not read OUR commentaries??? Instead of relying on the media which you should know by now isn't Michael's best ally, you made an unfair assessment when you don't know the whole story.

Make that U-turn, Jordan.

I agree with Carla. Listen Jordan. You are a good person and I know this is difficult to heard it. Even if Jason's testomny is true, it still nothing to this current case. There are a lot of unanswer questions to this. He and his mother didn't press charges. Sneddon and LA DA question him, but did nothing to press charges. He broke down before he talked about the alleged abuse. This is not over yet. Do not listen to those fools on Court TV.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
I agree with Carla. Listen Jordan. You are a good person and I know this is difficult to heard it. Even if Jason's testomny is true, it still nothing to this current case. There are a lot of unanswer questions to this. He and his mother didn't press charges. Sneddon and LA DA question him, but did nothing to press charges. He broke down before he talked about the alleged abuse. This is not over yet. Do not listen to those fools on Court TV.

I know. I'm being a little too overdramatic.

Is it okay for everyone to just scratch that post regarding my worries? Please.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Nope. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go write one here soon. I know that sounds like a huge transition, but I was blinded by pro-prosecution puppets on Crier Live all day. What do you mean by 'little'?

How hard is it to remember that these bitches are full of shit. Even if Francia told the prosecution that Michael never touched him TODAY, they'd make an excuse for it.

:extremely

dangerous

Francia has a lot of balls saying Wade was in the shower, on his bed, whatever. If he comes out and says thats crap, the jury can disregard everything she says. Which will be lovely for us, but i dont understand the prosecution logic of having her embellish old stories at this point, and steer away from just her son. Was ANY info released bout Blancas cross?

Tabloid Junkie

How hard is it to remember that these bitches are full of shit. Even if Francia told the prosecution that Michael never touched him TODAY, they'd make an excuse for it.

:extremely

:lol: You are right. I just wanted to get a sense of what the court room is like today. I mean, Savannah Guthri is a pretty fair reporter.

Cristine87

**Sharp turn to Carla's direction**

You are probably right...I've been watching Nancy dis-Grace's closing arguments and Crier Live all day. Meanwhile, the Pope is being discussed everywhere else.......

Sorry for my panic attack everyone.

I've settled down. If I'm going to be a good defense attorney when I grow up, I must straighten up and be more strong! :lol:

Anyways...back to normal Jordan mode.
Jordan, believe me, I was upset about his testimony too. Especially when he started crying, I was like "OMG, no ****ing didn't!" but the jury's not reaching a verdict tommorrow & this won't be over for at least 4 or 5 more months. The defense still have to present there case & I'm pretty confident they'll have some explosive witnesses. Macaulay will testify, maybe Wade Robson, Janet Arviso still has to testify & Michael hopefully will! There' s still alot to be revealed. Michael has helped thousands of children & alot of those children &/or there parents can come foward & testify to how great Michael has been to them. Believe this is far from over.

Tabloid Junkie

RON RICHARDS: Because, Dan, most mothers, and I believe you have great parents yourself, would not sell your victimization to a tabloid journalist!

TAIBBI: Actually, Ron, it's more than that. It's actually more than that. She not only sold her story, she sold a photograph of Michael Jackson and her son because, she said on the stand today, that she didn't think anybody would recognize him.

dangerous

I hope the things that Mesereau brought to the jurors attention was enough to make them wonder. Despite all their BS, he still wasn't nearly as bad as Gavin. At 24 he'll perform better. The crying was a bit much. So I still think that today wasn't a great day.

It just makes me so angry they are doing this.

But I've already said this 20592059 times, if they get some up there that deny molestation it will hinder Francia's testimony...especially if Culkin and Robson knew him and was there hanging with MJ while they were still close.

I asked earlier...do any of you know. If they were to testify would it have to be during this portion of the trial?

It would be so so messed up if they don't, meanwhile having all these people speaking on their behalf.

if who were going to testify? Wade and Mac? They would only come out during the defense case unless the prosecution calls them. Lets not hold our breath on that thought :lol:

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by Cristine87
Jordan, believe me, I was upset about his testimony too. Especially when he started crying, I was like "OMG, no ****ing didn't!" but the jury's not reaching a verdict tommorrow & this won't be over for at least 4 or 5 more months. The defense still have to present there case & I'm pretty confident they'll have some explosive witnesses. Macaulay will testify, maybe Wade Robson, Janet Arviso still has to testify & Michael hopefully will! There' s still alot to be revealed. Michael has helped thousands of children & alot of those children &/or there parents can come foward & testify to how great Michael has been to them. Believe this is far from over.

Ya....however, I feel better.

They try to say that since Michael is helping all these children...that's the profile of the pedophile. I can't stand Nancy Grace that F**K TART!

dangerous

RON RICHARDS: Because, Dan, most mothers, and I believe you have great parents yourself, would not sell your victimization to a tabloid journalist!

TAIBBI: Actually, Ron, it's more than that. It's actually more than that. She not only sold her story, she sold a photograph of Michael Jackson and her son because, she said on the stand today, that she didn't think anybody would recognize him.
UGH!

what a CHILD PIMPING WHOOOOOREEE!!

HeavenSent

Ya....however, I feel better.

They try to say that since Michael is helping all these children...that's the profile of the pedophile. I can't stand Nancy Grace that F**K TART!
Don't sweat it. Just use a can of my "Bitchbegone" spray on that roach.

Tabloid Junkie

:lol:

She always sarcastically shows footage of MJ saying 'theres the umbrella, armband, peace sign, suit, bodyguard, wave, smile....blah blah blah like he's always doing something wrong.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah I posted that at MJJF:
TAIBBI: …She's a woman who's a Salvadorian woman who worked for Jackson for 4 or 5 years, somewhere in that range.

…And here's where Mesereau did make some inroads. He got her to admit, got the mother to admit that 3 times, her wages had been garnished. That she'd stolen things -- taken things without permission from Michael Jackson; watches, other trinkets and samples, she described them.

She had been in trouble with the IRS. That she owed stores around town money. That she had gone into a co-worker's purse without permission to take a look at her paycheck to see how much she was making. And that she had other problems, etc., etc., at the time this so-called snowball effect of cases and claims and accusations against Michael Jackson were all bursting in 1993.

She got lawyer-ed up at that point. She talked to Larry Feldman. Mesereau's trying to bring that in. And he did make some points with her in that regard. But she stuck to her story just as her son had stuck to his story.

ABRAMS:…If you've got a story to tell, why not?

A

Anonymous

Send me a can of that. :thumbsup

:laugh Yeah Ashley I was talking about them two.

Just the fact that we are discussing this pisses me the f*ck off. This case isn't about Francia or whoever else! It's about the Arvizos! :uh_uh:

How the hell does Michael come out looking like he just heard the greatest news in the world??! I hope that's how he really feels and he's not just putting on a brave face...but you know...I know he's really resilient. I just don't know how he does it.

Stronger than people think...

But yeahhh...

A

Anonymous

ABRAMS:…If you've got a story to tell, why not?

You dumb ****.

WHY NOT GO TO THE DAMN POLICE!? What the hell is a tabliod going to do? You know..except pay her ass.

HeavenSent

How the hell does Michael come out looking like he just heard the greatest news in the world??! I hope that's how he really feels and he's not just putting on a brave face...but you know...I know he's really resilient. I just don't know how he does it.

His resiliancy amazes me. Strong indeed. I know I'd be rolling out of bed every morning cranky as hell.

As far as the Francias, Sneddon thinks he's very slick taking the spotlight away from the Arvisos non case, but you can't keep on running away like that. it'll avalanche his corrupt behind, and no one's going to come to his aid. it will be his own doing.