Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

senecajackson

My GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD I love those pics!
Especially the ones of Joe! I've never seen him smile that big....this is so great!
Everyone seems to be in good spirits, and that makes me feel a whole lot better!

dangerous

:lol: Joe looks like my dad.. especially with his mouth open like that :lol: Dammit MIke! why arent we together!!!!

minnie michael

aw Mike is shining today..i hate that jason guy said nothing on the stand if he could said something its obviously that all of he said is bullshit and then Mez can pick up his mistakes and make him looks bad..but that guy said nothing he just wana prevent himself from making mistakes.. :thumbsdow and his mother is a bloody liar her story is not funny and saw Mike was in a shower with someone i wanna ask who are you?? who gave your right to see that?? this story is not interesting..but the more those kinda of silly jokes the better..people can tell that's all lies and bullshit..

does MIke go back home now?? updated... :idontknow

he looks more and more handsome that make me feel relieved..smiling Mike donot stop... :banana-mu

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by Cristine87
She admitted to all that bullshit today? Once again, I haven't seen anything in the news that talks about it!

We will see this all on the re-enactment show tomorrow. It's looking good for the defense. Jason contradicted his testimony and the jury saw that. They didn't even fall for his crying either. T-Mez made mince meat of his moms too. I feel good!!!

MystiqueX2004

Taibbi said some stuff:

- Admitted she sold her story AND a picture to Hard Copy
- Admitted that she had stolen things from Michael Jackson (trinkets, watches, etc.)
- Admitted she had been in trouble with the IRS
- Admitted that she owed stores around the area money
- Admitted she had gone into a co-worker's purse without permission
- Admitted she had other problems, et cetera et cetera
- This was all during this snowball effect was happening with Michael Jackson
- Admitted she had talked to Larry Feldman

But, he says she had stuck to her story as her son has stuck to his.

The son did not stick to his story..had he stuck to his story, then he would still be saying that he was not molested by Mike, plain and simple...He did not stick to his story because now, he is contradicting himself on the stand. He says one thing to the prosecution, but then says another thing to the defense, and then says something else on the redirect! So all these admissions does what to her credibility? It compromises it...:ahha

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
Taibbi said some stuff:

- Admitted she sold her story AND a picture to Hard Copy
- Admitted that she had stolen things from Michael Jackson (trinkets, watches, etc.)
- Admitted she had been in trouble with the IRS
- Admitted that she owed stores around the area money
- Admitted she had gone into a co-worker's purse without permission
- Admitted she had other problems, et cetera et cetera
- This was all during this snowball effect was happening with Michael Jackson
- Admitted she had talked to Larry Feldman

But, he says she had stuck to her story as her son has stuck to his.

The son did not stick to his story..had he stuck to his story, then he would still be saying that he was not molested by Mike, plain and simple...He did not stick to his story because now, he is contradicting himself on the stand. He says one thing to the prosecution, but then says another thing to the defense, and then says something else on the redirect! So all these admissions does what to her credibility? It compromises it...:ahha

However, the jurors will sympathize with Jason. They surely will. This time, it's not about the mother.

I have to tell you, I might be banned for saying this...but, I've laid back today. I watched those re-enactments and agreed with every commentator that this could lead jurors to imply guilt or conviction. Now, I'm not saying Michael is guilty or a pervert, or even did this...but to me, my heart JUMPED when Jason broke down. I almost felt sorry for him. I have to say...he's a pretty credible guy.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Tabloid you must REALLY want to get banned...

:cryptic

*steps away to collect my thoughts....*

Of course I don't! I'm so stressed...I need to think more straight. It's just that I feel a little dissapointment regarding cross examination today.

I shouldn't be banned.

SpecialJanet25

Obvivious, someone who was in courtroom, yesterday told us about his testimony. Regards, of what happen today, during cross-examination, still doesn't mean he's credible. First, he told the prosecution he remembers some and then he told the defense he doesn't remember. We have not heard from Michael's side yet, so I wouldn't rush to conclusion about what these jurors will think of his testimony.

Cristine87

What gets me is how this guy has selective memory & amnesia! He remembers all this stuff from when he was 7 to when he was 10 but doesn't remember anything at all about when he talked to the cops when he was 13? How can he not remember about what went on in that interview? Isn't that the same interview where he told the cops that he was molested? That shit should've stuck in his head!

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Obvivious, someone who was in courtroom, yesterday told us about his testimony. Regards, of what happen today, during cross-examination, still doesn't mean he's credible. First, he told the prosecution he remembers some and then he told the defense he doesn't remember. We have not heard from Michael's side yet, so I wouldn't rush to conclusion about what these jurors will think of his testimony.

I think you got me.

Mez will make this clear during closing arguments.

A

Anonymous

Tabloid you must REALLY want to get banned...

:cryptic

*steps away to collect my thoughts....*

I agree. You felt bad for him? I feel bad for you.

So this means your little bullets are over? Since this guy is so creditable.

ANYWAY.

I can't wait to see how these other witnesses hold up, they all have agendas. Francia's testimony was knocked down a bit, but we still could have done without it.

I sweearrrr Culkin and Robson better testify!! Culkin said last time he regretted not helping Michael out......this is your chance boy!

HeavenSent

Jordan, I assume you're okay now, but just a little something you SHOULDNT do: Talk about how the jurors are going to do 'x', and giving credance to Jason's little well rehearsed testimony that is so full of holes I don't even know where to start. A little CourtTV-ish there???

There's this little thing we have to learn about being open and PATIENT--and use our common sense. Not jump to conclusions, Jordan. And def. NOT depend on the media!

You talked about the commentators on TV....Did you not read OUR commentaries??? Instead of relying on the media which you should know by now isn't Michael's best ally, you made an unfair assessment when you don't know the whole story.

Make that U-turn, Jordan.

Tabloid Junkie

Jordan, I assume you're okay now, but just a little something you SHOULDNT do: Talk about how the jurors are going to do 'x', and giving credance to Jason's little well rehearsed testimony that is so full of holes I don't even know where to start. A little CourtTV-ish there???

There's this little thing we have to learn about being open and PATIENT--and use our common sense. Not jump to conclusions, Jordan. And def. NOT depend on the media!

You talked about the commentators on TV....Did you not read OUR commentaries??? Instead of relying on the media which you should know by now isn't Michael's best ally, you made an unfair assessment when you don't know the whole story.

Make that U-turn, Jordan.

**Sharp turn to Carla's direction**

You are probably right...I've been watching Nancy dis-Grace's closing arguments and Crier Live all day. Meanwhile, the Pope is being discussed everywhere else.......

Sorry for my panic attack everyone.

I've settled down. If I'm going to be a good defense attorney when I grow up, I must straighten up and be more strong! :lol:

Anyways...back to normal Jordan mode.

A

Anonymous

I hope the things that Mesereau brought to the jurors attention was enough to make them wonder. Despite all their BS, he still wasn't nearly as bad as Gavin. At 24 he'll perform better. The crying was a bit much. So I still think that today wasn't a great day.

It just makes me so angry they are doing this.

But I've already said this 20592059 times, if they get some up there that deny molestation it will hinder Francia's testimony...especially if Culkin and Robson knew him and was there hanging with MJ while they were still close.

I asked earlier...do any of you know. If they were to testify would it have to be during this portion of the trial?

It would be so so messed up if they don't, meanwhile having all these people speaking on their behalf.